=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
lol. this complaint is towards all the stupid noobish faggots that are so bitter about you knowing how to push e and get into a plane before them that they jump in front of your plane and punish you. >.< WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY? anyone share this?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

nope. I never fly. gives me headaches. but as far as tanks, apc's and jeeps are concerned, I'm with you bro...
maltese_pidgeon
Bleeder
+2|6807|Sunnyvale, CA
so this one time, i nail five of them on the runway... kicked from server before i could protest.
Ryan
+1,230|6813|Alberta, Canada

i hate them n00bs, they do it just to piss people off
asmodai
+0|6800|The Netherlands

ryan_14 wrote:

i hate them n00bs, they do it just to piss people off
Erhm.

Let me remind you of the fact that at one point with games you were a newbie too.
Where on earth did this idea come from that being a 'n00b' [sic] is an insult?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

I believe it came from CS...

People use that term a lot there.

Besides, I think there are different meanings of "noob". One is simply meant to describe someone who is new at something and therefore will make mistakes occasionally, while the other one is truly meant as an insult.

Apart from that, I agree with asmodai. we were all noobs at some point.
mort4u
Artillery catcher
+5|6809|Munich, Germany
nowadays i wish i wouldnt have bullied around all those nerds in my school, cause these guys have a serious problem with themselfes.

so lets call them nerds anyway cause in a game seems to be the only way whee they feel strong and can fight back
thinner44
+1|6780

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

lol. this complaint is towards all the stupid noobish faggots that are so bitter about you knowing how to push e and get into a plane before them that they jump in front of your plane and punish you. >.< WHY? SERIOUSLY WHY? anyone share this?
Fly a plane !! I'm not mad enough to do that, besides, military history dictates, if you're good at your job  e.g(flying) and can kill, then it's your job.
Why on earth would I want to nick your plane and fly around like a headless chicken, if you're on my side, I want you to take it, after all, you can make a difference.

Besides, flying using a mouse and a KB is not a good idea, fun though, but not helpful towards winning.

I'll never jump in fron of anyone if their desire is to get there first.... they may know how to use it better. BTW, which is the dangerous end of a gun
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
What thinner44 said.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Way to revive a completely dead topic.
Thinner44... could you please speak in english? I may be dumb or something, but I didn't understand a word of that post.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6807|Finland

thinner44 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Fly a plane !! I'm not mad enough to do that, besides, military history dictates, if you're good at your job  e.g(flying) and can kill, then it's your job.
Why on earth would I want to nick your plane and fly around like a headless chicken, if you're on my side, I want you to take it, after all, you can make a difference.

Besides, flying using a mouse and a KB is not a good idea, fun though, but not helpful towards winning.

I'll never jump in fron of anyone if their desire is to get there first.... they may know how to use it better. BTW, which is the dangerous end of a gun
Slaythem whatcha talking about? I don't see a single mispelling error in there. Im 15 and from finland and i can get it with no probs. And those people that just stand in front of you, theyre just bitter that you were the faster one. Just sit in the plane for a while and write something lame about them and they will probably move.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

Landepaukku wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Slaythem whatcha talking about? I don't see a single mispelling error in there. Im 15 and from finland and i can get it with no probs. And those people that just stand in front of you, theyre just bitter that you were the faster one. Just sit in the plane for a while and write something lame about them and they will probably move.
Wasn't really talking about spelling. Just the way he words things... It's hard to understand what he's actually trying to say.
Cheating-Death
+0|6762
i hate people who jump infront of planes APC's Tanks ect and punish, i never punish and them dickheads who constantly punish piss me off yeah sure ive jumped on top of a plane and waited for someone to take off BUT even though i died i didnt punish, i spawned on my squad leader just as i spawn a buggy runs me over, still didnt punish, im in an APC a whole squad jumps infront of me and on top of my APC i cant move or they will die so i move a bit and everyone who died punished me why what jackasses fark now im really pissed thanks guys just open a massive wound that i have I HATE THE PUNISH SYSTEM THEY SHULD TAKE IT OUT COMPLEATLY IT SHULD AUTO PUNISH -2 POINT AND THATS IT!

Last edited by Cheating-Death (2005-09-23 18:31:28)

thinner44
+1|6780

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

thinner44 wrote:

Wasn't really talking about spelling. Just the way he words things... It's hard to understand what he's actually trying to say.
Ok just for you   If you can fly a jet and make a real difference to the battle....then I as a 'foot soldier' would recognise that fact and let YOU take the jet and nuke all the reds. If I took the plane, having no idea how to fly one (or at the very least being crappy), and couldn't make a difference except maybe TK everyone, then I would be denying a service to you. You're the pilot.

Is that better?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803

thinner44 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Landepaukku wrote:

Ok just for you   If you can fly a jet and make a real difference to the battle....then I as a 'foot soldier' would recognise that fact and let YOU take the jet and nuke all the reds. If I took the plane, having no idea how to fly one (or at the very least being crappy), and couldn't make a difference except maybe TK everyone, then I would be denying a service to you. You're the pilot.

Is that better?
Yeh. I couldn't tell if you were being a smartass or what.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Way to revive a completely dead topic.
qft
Tu Stultus Es
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6312|Atlanta, Georgia
It's alive!
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...