masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6759|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

dilun wrote:

i believe a lot of folks here are going to yell "SEARCH!!!!" at me but please believe me i've searched this before posting. i'm pretty new to bf2, been playing just over a month. i have nearly all of the basic badges, but i've been having trouble with the basic ordinance badge. i just cant seem to get it! i read ubar and it says i need 5 kills with c4/at mine/claymore but so far i've failed to get that badge. several times i've played specifically to get that badge and counted my kills but still zilch. can anyone help?
you can't get 5 kills with explosives?, shame on you
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6752|Kangarooland
read the whole thread dickhead, he was playin 1.22 and sounds fairly new to the game too, he hasnt been rude or condescending, so stfu, u have 40 more kills then deaths with ordinance, so u r not really anyone to b  talkking.
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6759|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

ozghost wrote:

read the whole thread dickhead, he was playin 1.22 and sounds fairly new to the game too, he hasnt been rude or condescending, so stfu, u have 40 more kills then deaths with ordinance, so u r not really anyone to b  talkking.
So i had no problems for the 1.22 to get basic and even veteran so you STFU!!!!
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6752|Kangarooland
Jan Willem Vink, read the topic, he was askin for help, as i have said previously he did it the right way, if thats all ur gunna post, pull the keyboard usb out next time b4 u do, cause u just type unhealthy uninformative useless crap. 

i can see y ur so cranky but, i'd b pissed to if i'd played for 400hrs 90% on karkland and 70% weapon usage as spec ops.... 172 as U.S compared to 40 as mec...and still suck. wow
Psych0
+5|6549|Quebec, Canada
Karkand is your solution. AT the beginning of the round everybody is rushing around the hotel, just place c4 or claymore where everyone pass and it will be easy
killaer
+41|6760
I got mine, surprisingly on dragon valley.

Luck, Luck, Luck.

C4 everything. C4 your car and Jihad.
C4 Tanks
C4 Enemy n00b helicopters hovering to cap flag
Put C4 on anything.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6565

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Claymore, 64players, 64 size karkand. clays near hotel. should work
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6720|Middle of nowhere

dilun wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

And look on the bright side:  the basic badge used to be 13 kills before the 1.3 patch!
oh damn. i'm playing v1.22. NO WONDER! I think that's the reason..
well, it looks like you got it anyways,

congrats man
dilun
baa. RAM YOU!
+10|6556|Singapore
yep i have it now, got it on warlord in like 5 mins claying the palace 3rd floor. thanks for all the help!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6570|Belgium

dilun, well we found your problem here, just go for 13 kills, or patch to 1.3 (temporary if you it crashes too much) and try for 5 kills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard