eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.
yeah ive seen that, thats what the "REAL" gunners screen looks like
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6831|Cheshire, UK

Maj.Do wrote:

wow why did that kill that guy who was wounded : \
Please read my post above (the long one)
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6576|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Meh this one is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVc64iQi … mp;search=

Its got cool music and the impacts fit the music very well.  This is also apaches doing close air support, attacking insurgents that have already opened fire on american troops, so i think all of these attacks are justified.

Last edited by ToXiC888 (2006-07-01 00:15:16)

-r3-anubis
+73|6528|florida
That had to hurt
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6824
Some people need to read the thread before posting.

Anyways, if you watch the full video, you can see them with weapons. And it's obvious they weren't for "self defense".. . The guy looks around, grabs (what looked like to me) an RPG, ran across the road, threw it in the field, and ran back. Then they waited for the tractor(or whatever it was) to come, the guy gets off the tractor and starts off towards the guy that dropped the weapon, and that's when they begin to smoke them.

I believe (and agree with others in here) that these pilots were simply doing their job and doing what was right, heck if you watch the full video, you hear guys saying "smoke 'em" before they men had even done anything. The pilots waited until they had proof that they did something. Also, if they had not killed those men, who knows what could have happened the next day. They could have gone off to kill some of our troops.
mad scotsman
+177|6599|scotland

ThomasMorgan wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

Why did they have to execute the wounded guy who was obviously incapacitated, he posed no threat. I downloaded a high rez version of that video and read the inquest findings, and you can see these guys are ploughing a field in a tractor and the other truck is a grain truck and the pickup is full of tools to repair the broken down tractor. (According to US military.) The excuse for killing these men? One of them had an AK47. They were miles from any American ground troops. The AK was for personal protection, probably from insurgents. These people were out trying make a living for their families, who now have no providers, fathers, husbands......... That wasn't BF2 FFS. Not cool.
I really have nothing to add to this.  Well said.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6610|Cork, Ireland
Glad you think killing is cool

Last edited by BlaZin'Feenix (2006-07-01 01:53:25)

137twozerosniper
+57|6556|UK
o.0 is all i say
horny_trojan
+39|6702|Los FUCKING Angeles
this shit is like years old.  its been on ebaumsworld.com and other sites for a while.  but aside the noobishnish in posting it all i got to say is "america, fuck yeah"
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6571

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Some people need to read the thread before posting.

Anyways, if you watch the full video, you can see them with weapons. And it's obvious they weren't for "self defense".. . The guy looks around, grabs (what looked like to me) an RPG, ran across the road, threw it in the field, and ran back. Then they waited for the tractor(or whatever it was) to come, the guy gets off the tractor and starts off towards the guy that dropped the weapon, and that's when they begin to smoke them.

I believe (and agree with others in here) that these pilots were simply doing their job and doing what was right, heck if you watch the full video, you hear guys saying "smoke 'em" before they men had even done anything. The pilots waited until they had proof that they did something. Also, if they had not killed those men, who knows what could have happened the next day. They could have gone off to kill some of our troops.
Exactly my point.  And who gives a shit is the video is years old.  We still have troops over there fighting don't we?  Some of these fucks need to watch the Baghdad ER special on HBO, then they may not be so quick with their bullshit smartass comments...
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6511|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Glad you think killing is cool
read dumbass that not at all what he is saying and before you read it read the WHOLE POST and see what other people have to say before you spit out a retard comment like that
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6540|Southeastern USA
this is from an ac-130u gunship, 2.5 miles away, not an apache, I saw a longer vid and you can hear at least 3 crewman talking on the coms, wounded people can still set off bombs, the only way to make sure they won't shoot back is if they're dead, maybe Jah can volunteer to embed with coalition forces and he can go make certain that the terrorists are vewwy vewwy sowwy for what they did and that they really just want medical attention as opposed to setting off the IED they were pacing off and setting up
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6685|Howell, Mi USA

KuriVaiM (EST) wrote:

NZWAR wrote:

must have sound
http://www.youtube.com/v/UHRgE0DGvAg
wicked apache video attacking some ground targets
have seen this stuff like 100 times before ... most famous apache mission in iraq
that video will never get old. i saw the full lenght one back in the day and i ended up watching it 3 or 4 times at once thinking... pwnt!

btw i love the chunks of body flying around. they never knew what hit em.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6540|Southeastern USA
you can also see them pulling a stinger out of the car on the full one and throwing it into the grass, wonder why that was cut out? "poor tewwowists"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard