TokyoJoe
+5|6565
the worst part about sf is that you have to start it up differently from vanilla.

if it was like EF/AF, you could put SF maps into rotation wiith others.

24/7 karkand servers could have been 24/7 karkand/warlord servers.

problem is that it affects those with out SF...
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6647|The Netherlands
no, than i cant play sf and my friend vanilla at the same time
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6789|Human Meat Shield
I like SF the way it is.. I don't want you Karkand bitches ruining a good thing..Let us SF lovers be.
TokyoJoe
+5|6565

imdead wrote:

I like SF the way it is.. I don't want you Karkand bitches ruining a good thing..Let us SF lovers be.
thats the down side. lol
easy-skanking
+43|6556
nope would never work

sf has grapples tear gas zip lines nightvision etc that they would have to give vanilla people for free. they also said theyd have to remap every single vanilla map and the roofs to allow gapples / zips / etc. it has enough content and differnt style of gameplay that they should be seperate.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6693|Colorado
I agree that the separate start up icons are stupid, but SF could stand alone as a game therefore it shouldn't have been a booster, I think SF needs a booster or 2 though.
SniperF0x
+49|6545
No, i hate booster packs... i can't buy them :'(
My parents can't afford to have a creditcard.
earthazrael
+0|6527
Sniperfox, you may want to look into prepaid credit cards.   You can get a Visa or Mastercard that works like the prepaid cell phones.  Then if you wanted ot buy the booster packs you can do it with your own money.  Far as I know the prepaid credit cards are taken anywhere.  You should be able to get them at any money store that has a western union.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6726|Antarctica
I just wish SF got some new content in the patches, maybe one new map and a few diff guns for the insurgets/rebels/spetsnaz.
MagiCandy
+18|6674
I agree with that. I never really understood how the insurgents could afford AK-101s
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6542

MagiCandy wrote:

I agree with that. I never really understood how the insurgents could afford AK-101s
Theyre very cheap to buy and make. Its just a wood and metal rifle.
samfink
+31|6575
how could the insurgents afford the unlock guns? simple- they pinch them.
TngoWsky
+5|6605|MS

samfink wrote:

how could the insurgents afford the unlock guns? simple- they pinch them.
They sell drugs

I agree...SF should stay as is with some more maps. I would like it if we didn't have to load it up seperately from vanilla but oh well. Keeps the bad guys away better.
oberst_enzian
+234|6763|melb.au

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I just wish SF got some new content in the patches, maybe one new map and a few diff guns for the insurgets/rebels/spetsnaz.
qfe. even just one new map. i'd really love an urban rebels map
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6657|Wigan. Manchester. England.
yeah i hate the way vanilla gets everything but SF gets fuck all

and SF is waaay much better than vanilla anyway...
hellsy
+8|6616|Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
agreed i just made a thread on the same topic, deleted now tho

it is a shame
TokyoJoe
+5|6565

oberst_enzian wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

qfe. even just one new map. i'd really love an urban rebels map
AMEN. needs more content.
The1_Knightmare
Alt+F4 For God-Mode
+14|6646

easy-skanking wrote:

nope would never work

sf has grapples tear gas zip lines nightvision etc that they would have to give vanilla people for free. they also said theyd have to remap every single vanilla map and the roofs to allow gapples / zips / etc. it has enough content and differnt style of gameplay that they should be seperate.
EA are bluffing there. I saw a video of someone making a unranked server of SAS vs Insurgents in Karkand and they had the SF stuff. He managed to grapple and zip stuff just like SF maps without errors.
mpsmith
+5|6692
Some of you guys are missing the point. He doesn't want SF content added into regular- he wants SF to be treated as a booster pack and I agree. That way the maps can be rotated into normal servers and you wouldn't have to switch back and forth. Its a bitch.
Des.Kmal
+917|6638|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

mpsmith wrote:

Some of you guys are missing the point. He doesn't want SF content added into regular- he wants SF to be treated as a booster pack and I agree. That way the maps can be rotated into normal servers and you wouldn't have to switch back and forth. Its a bitch.
dude, u cant be that lazy, to take 20 seconds to start up a different game? omfg

dude, im not even that lazy... and im pretty lazy.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6857|Dundas, ONT, Canada
I wish Ea would do something about those damn choppers. There are servers that I get into, I have no problems with them, but there are some that once you get into a chopper, It's like a slide show. Does any one else experience the same problem?
c0rce
+11|6589
I have that chopper problem, some maps when I'm in the heli and the frames pause all the time, its not so bad with latest patch and latest drivers, but its still there
s()mtingWong
+48|6713
Special Forces How It Is, FTW!

Special Forces With Vanilla, FTL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard