topthrill05
+125|6548|Rochester NY USA
http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.htm

Just to show those who have never seen one. Who knows how people will react I was shocked more than anything.

EDIT: New link much more to the point.

2. EDIT: Link edited out, sorry. B.Schuss

Last edited by topthrill05 (2006-07-02 09:32:28)

THE.MAFIAS.HITMAN
+8|6500|Boise/Idaho
i dont know how you got to that site.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Hmmn...waste of time?
I think so.
No thank you, I've seen them.
K8Kommunist
+26|6537

topthrill05 wrote:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/

Go down to know your enemy and watch the beheadings. Those changed me.
If you were browsing around MichaelSavage.com...I don't think you were changed much.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6664|San Francisco
Wow...someone actually had the audacity to post a link to michael savage's website here...I might just have to close and delete this thread on principle. *headdesk*
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6645|Canberra, AUS
Uhm... not closed?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mackaronen
+18|6607|Uppland, Sweden
Close!!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
And give the dumbasses another reason to claim Liberal censorship?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Marconius wrote:

Wow...someone actually had the audacity to post a link to michael savage's website here...I might just have to close and delete this thread on principle. *headdesk*
Wow, now there's a shocker.

but please keep    "Do you think that US Soldiers like killing people, seriously?" open for another 8 pages...LOL noooooooo I see no bias here.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-01 04:41:09)

topthrill05
This site really is full of ass holes.

Fell free to keep -1 me with no reason just beacuse some of you aren't grown up enough to leave your name.
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus

topthrill05 wrote:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/

Go down to know your enemy and watch the beheadings. Those changed me.
https://img289.imageshack.us/img289/6117/mrt5ae.jpg
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

lowing wrote:

but please keep    "Do you think that US Soldiers like killing people, seriously?" open for another 8 pages...LOL noooooooo I see no bias here.
The person who started that said he didn't think they killed for no reason.  So, you're complaining that he suggests a thread should be closed for right wing bias, on the basis that he left another thread with right wing bias open?  Yet again, I feel the need for a WTF smiley on these forums.........
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

The person who started that said he didn't think they killed for no reason.  So, you're complaining that he suggests a thread should be closed for right wing bias, on the basis that he left another thread with right wing bias open?  Yet again, I feel the need for a WTF smiley on these forums.........
It is a stupid thread with a stupid topic which should not warrant any serious discussion.......yet it remains open for people to really discuss if we love to kill............so yes bubbalo there is blatant bias in this forum. Just because the bias is in your favor does not mean you can't  to acknowledge it.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
And that discussion is stupid how?  Not that I believe they do, but to rank discussions is silly.  Fact is, it was created with a right bias, whether you feel the topic is stupid is silly.  Besides which, he was expressing an opinion when he said he almost felt like locking it, he didn't, in fact, lock it.  Surely if the mods have a left bias he would have just locked it?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

And that discussion is stupid how?  Not that I believe they do, but to rank discussions is silly.  Fact is, it was created with a right bias, whether you feel the topic is stupid is silly.  Besides which, he was expressing an opinion when he said he almost felt like locking it, he didn't, in fact, lock it.  Surely if the mods have a left bias he would have just locked it?
Well, if you think there are no such things as stupid topics I will not persue this with you because you are lost.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
No, but I feel that stupid discussions automatically die, this hasn't.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

No, but I feel that stupid discussions automatically die, this hasn't.
lol and whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is that I wonder..............back to the beginning of this exchange aren't we?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
No, we aren't.  The discussion started about mods being biased and locking threads they didn't like, I'm talking about threads of no value naturally dieing without being locked.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

No, we aren't.  The discussion started about mods being biased and locking threads they didn't like, I'm talking about threads of no value naturally dieing without being locked.
threads like that are kept alive by the admins....It is an absurd and insulting query, yet the admins keep it going. But they will shut down a thread about killing that terrorist Zarqwai.... go figure.
topthrill05
WTF people...... I gave you the site not for the fact that it was right wing I gave it so some who had never seen a beheading could see one. This thread had NOTHING to do with right wing bias. Sure it came from a Right wing guy, but had nothing to do with his views.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

What the hell is this argument about? The raw material available on the OP's originally posted website is available on numerous others (though censored on many occasions for public consumption), with and without political bias. I'd think it would have a bit more impact then petty individual squabbles like "oh, you're such a stupid liberal," or "oh, conservatives are all dumbasses."

[edit]As of this edit, note the OP's addition. Note that while many of you have likely seen some of these videos in some form or another, you'd be suprised at how many others have been left in the dark.[/edit]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-07-01 12:36:09)

topthrill05
Thank you for understanding why I posted it. I as thought it might impact some people as well.

Last edited by topthrill05 (2006-07-01 12:34:26)

topthrill05
This is a bit more direct to the point. Sorry for the confusion.

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.htm

edited again, sorry. B.Schuss
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

topthrill05 wrote:

Thank you for understanding why I posted it. I as thought it might impact some people as well.
We were not talking about this thread. It was another we were discussing. You are right though, this isn't the place for that discussion, my apologies.
topthrill05
Accepted. +1 (I'm out for the day)

Last edited by topthrill05 (2006-07-01 15:39:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard