explosivo
Banned
+262|6653
Your flying along (in anything)

beep beep beep beep beep HIT! oh! no!....WARNING SIREN! WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO!

you jump out and float down into the water .........................PLOP!

now your in the water about 100 feet from shore.

BUT! oh! no!

a baddy has seen you falling down.

you can see hiw wondering down to the shore, he's pointing his gun at you

do you?

A - commit suicide? you lose 2 points, but that prick dosn't get the satisfaction of killing you.

or

B - just let him kill you? i want my two points, i'll get him back later.

Last edited by explosivo (2006-06-30 07:09:23)

duk0r
Administrator
+306|6678|Austin, TX

B - Don't be a little pussy and die like a man.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/a3a6d1102d14bf2f7e266fba7f728dc2cc38b316.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
Philosophical BF2 questions?

hmm...

I'd commit e-suicide
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
cyberkiller25
+16|6558|Montreal
Let him kill me. Because when I'll come back I'll cut his throath for a pussy kill. And also because he might be killed by someone before I die. :-)
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

C. swim to another shore and take him out with whatever weapons your can find; AK's, Pistol's or bananas!
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
Suiciding is only for when you are way too away from any point of interest.  Other than that, die like a man.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6757|The United Center
Suicide, just because I know it would bug the hell out of me if I was in the shooter's position.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6742|St. Andrews / Oslo

I do the [[[@LPH@]]]Omega Speacial... Sprint swim and move your mouse up and down, side to side as fast as you can.. Nobody seems to be able to hit me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
docnutz
+39|6770|B O S T ON area
die like a man , then i call him a "nub with no balls" of course!

When come back especially for him and kill him b/c i know i will, i teabag him till my keyboard breaks!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6537|Singapore
i rather be killed like a soldier and then i will have revenge
Kendoson
+10|6705|Scotland
the beep beep would have got me i h8 bailing over water will bail on land cause u can still do some damage i h8 swimming for miles to get twated when im almost home & dry
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6673|under there hayousaidunderwear
I dont bail....I go down with my heli
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6540|Belgium

Bernadictus wrote:

C. swim to another shore and take him out with whatever weapons your can find; AK's, Pistol's or bananas!
You play too much wake o.O
DirectFire
+6|6570
I will die with honor, suicide. It is better to die by your sword than the sword of your enemy. The enemy sees victory in killing his adversary. By killing yourself, you have cheated him of his thrill, killing you. On the flip side you will burn in eternal-internet hell forever!!!!!!!
Brasso
+1,549|6641

B, unless you were really far away from shore.  And if you get that stuck-in-the-water bug, that would definitely warrant suicide.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HeimdalX
+37|6661
Suicide, faster than waiting to be shot from a distance by someone who probably can't aim that well.
assau1t
+12|6713|sector a-35
D. I'll shoot him with the lazer from my fanny.
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane
i dont think i have used the suicide command once in bf2.  in 42 i did tho..
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6557
You know, I've never had anyone suicide by command before I've killed them. Falling to death or self-grenading, maybe, but never hitting enter and clicking on "suicide". I think they'd rather try to make it to shore and pray I'm a bad shot.

Last edited by Kenthar (2006-06-30 08:12:39)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6588|Florida
I chose B
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
I'd swim away from land into the ocean were nobody can see me then alt tab out and browse the internet and wait for the round to finish.
Or i'l get my clanmate to pick me up in the AH1Z.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6816|The planet Tophet
i would rather suicide because i wouldnt want him getting the kill ive done this before on wake i was swimming along becuase well my vehical got messed up and like i was almost to shore and all of a sudden some guy pops up and starts to shoot me i try to swim to shore but i have like 2 bars left i dont want him getting the kill so i hit enter and click suicide!
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6556|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
If he could actually shoot me and manage to kill me.. yes of course let him kill me.

But so many times ive been sitting ( Or bobbing ) there with a guy shooting for a few minutes and cant hit for shite.. so have to end up suiciding
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6698|UK
I hate it when people bail out.

But if I'm feeling nasty I'll bail out over land and just hit the ground and die so he doesnt get a kill XD
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

duk0r wrote:

B - Don't be a little pussy and die like a man.
Agree 100%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard