theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758
1. Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show
(amusment potential: 1-5 Minutes)
See a variety of blobs, stars and flashes. Try to make out shapes and see if your subconscious is trying to send you a message.

2. Try to no think about penguins
This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about penguins anyway.

3. Use your secrect mind power
(amusment potential: 5 - 10 Minutes)
Pick a passer by and try to use your mind power to command them do something, like drop their bag or knock into someone. The law of averages dictates that sooner or later one of your mind commands will come true, so you can convince yourself that you really have super human powers and waste even more time trying them out.

4. Scratch yourself
(amusment potential: 1 - 3 Minutes)
Go ahead, scratch yourself now. Even if nothing itches, go ahead. Doesn't that feel pretty good?

5. Repeat the same work over and over in your head until it loses its meaning
Pick a random word out of a magazine and say it aloud to yourself until it becomes a meaningless set of noises.

6. Hurt yourself
What is pain? Why is it unpleasant? There's nothing physical about it - it's all in your mind. Plus, after pinching yourself for awhile, boredom will seem nice next to being in pain.

7. Try to swallow your tounge
There's not much to say about this one. It is possible, but really stupid.

8. Look at something for a while, shut your eyes, study after image
(amusment potential: 2 - 5 Minutes)
Another great time waster. It takes about 30 seconds of staring to create an after image, and the image is then viewable for about the same length of time. Fun to combine this one with pushing on your eyes.

9. Invent a weird twitch
(amusment potential: 5 - 10  Minutes)
Adopt a bizarre twitch (e.g. flicking your head irregularly, twitching with eye or busting out sporadic cough noises).

10. Send spooky emails
(amusment potential: 15 - 60  Minutes)
Look up someone's CV on the web, do some research on them via Google and then send them an email full of personal references claiming to be an ex-work colleague who fell in love with their shoes. Or something.

referenced from here

EDIT: and yes, write these sort of threads!

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-06-30 03:57:51)

uber73
+188|6760|Brisbane
11. read daft threads..... like..... this... one

Major Payne
+18|6788|Netherlands
lol +1 for u
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6582|Fountain Valley,CA

theDude5B wrote:

1. Blink wildly and then close your eyes really tight for an interesting light show
See a variety of blobs, stars and flashes. Try to make out shapes and see if your subconscious is trying to send you a message.
haha i do that all the time during class,it's pretty trippy better when your stoned.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

Nice one dude +1 from your worst enemy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
visit bf2s
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
darad0
+40|6629|Centreville, VA

theDude5B wrote:

10. Send spooky emails
Look up someone's CV on the web, do some research on them via Google and then send them an email full of personal references claiming to be an ex-work colleague who fell in love with their shoes. Or something.
rofl!
Masta_Daco
+39|6744|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
well that sounds very familiar... my lessons take 90 minutes!!!! its way too long!!!1
tinuzz
lead catcher
+4|6588|The Netherlands
hahaha awesome dude +1
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6557|Southeastern USA
you forgot masturbate, though 4 is close

for a better light show, lightly press on your eyelids when your eyes are closed and just stare, looks like the old doctor who thing
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK

theDude5B wrote:

9. Invent a weird twitch
Adopt a bizarre twitch (e.g. flicking your head irregularly, twitching with eye or busting out sporadic cough noises).
Dude, I'd do that, but I'd get my lights punched out by all the freaks who work here with genuine twitches.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6549|Doncaster UK
doc you calling me a freak again?????
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

theDude5B wrote:

2. Try to no think about penguins
This is especially hard, because by trying too much, you remember what you were trying to avoid thinking of. If you try too little, you end up thinking about penguins anyway.

3. Use your secrect mind power
(amusment potential: 5 - 10 Minutes)
Pick a passer by and try to use your mind power to command them do something, like drop their bag or knock into someone. The law of averages dictates that sooner or later one of your mind commands will come true, so you can convince yourself that you really have super human powers and waste even more time trying them out.

4. Scratch yourself
Go ahead, scratch yourself now. Even if nothing itches, go ahead. Doesn't that feel pretty good?

5. Repeat the same work over and over in your head until it loses its meaning
Pick a random word out of a magazine and say it aloud to yourself until it becomes a meaningless set of noises.

6. Hurt yourself
What is pain? Why is it unpleasant? There's nothing physical about it - it's all in your mind. Plus, after pinching yourself for awhile, boredom will seem nice next to being in pain.

7. Try to swallow your tounge
There's not much to say about this one. It is possible, but really stupid.

8. Look at something for a while, shut your eyes, study after image
(amusment potential: 2 - 5 Minutes)
Another great time waster. It takes about 30 seconds of staring to create an after image, and the image is then viewable for about the same length of time. Fun to combine this one with pushing on your eyes.

9. Invent a weird twitch

10. Send spooky emails

referenced from here

EDIT: and yes, write these sort of threads!
done most of them. luckyly i have my lappy at university and usually have internet so i never get really bored again.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK
You talking to me, cos with those eyes I have absolutely no idea who you are talking to

*TWITCH*

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-06-30 08:38:01)

asbad
+19|6729|Ireland

darad0 wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

10. Send spooky emails
rofl!
AHAHAH what a brilliant idea, +1
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6599|Scarborough Yorkshire England
lmao - you forgot undress women in the same room as you in your head - imagine what underwear they are wearing, the time just flies by for me lol (yes Im a Perv )

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-07-04 07:58:28)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

Jinto-sk wrote:

lmao - you forgot undress women in the same room in your head - imagine what underwear they are wearing, the time just flies by for me lol (yes Im a Perv )
cant do that here ... women leave no guesswork up for us .. all i need to do is take a look
DAMM YOU SWITZERLAND

Last edited by max (2006-06-30 10:41:00)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6599|Scarborough Yorkshire England

max wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

lmao - you forgot undress women in the same room in your head - imagine what underwear they are wearing, the time just flies by for me lol (yes Im a Perv )
cant do that here ... women leave no guesswork up for us .. all i need to do is take a look
DAMM YOU SWITZERLAND
Eh so what you are saying is all the women walk around in underwear - dude i'm comin to Switzerland
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6594
cool thx +1 for u
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6745
I usually just come here when im bored at work.....
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6758

IBKCKNURASS wrote:

I usually just come here when im bored at work.....
same here, but some days the posts are going slow and there is nothing else to do but come up with some self amusement!
Mackaronen
+18|6645|Uppland, Sweden
One thing i used to do was walking around in the workshop with a eye cleaning spray and pretend sneezing in peoples necks, really pissed of a few.
tinuzz
lead catcher
+4|6588|The Netherlands

Jinto-sk wrote:

Amen brother

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard