Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6632|The Netherlands
@ [WCUK] Killer_Duk 

This evening there were so many guys using bad language all the time
that I really got fed up watching it in BF2cc. This should not happen on our BF2s server
so I posted 2 messages saying:

I'M NOT TOLERATING THE LANGUAGE YOU ALL USE... NO WARNING INSTANT KICK !

a few minutes later, you ([WCUK] Killer_Duk) were the first to get kicked
Not because you were the one swearing all the time or the specific words you used
but unfortunately just the first to do it again.

Last edited by Lt.Goldman (2006-06-24 16:33:55)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
poop!

Ah ah well, sorry for saying the F word (censored) But I did get pissed off when a random idiot on my team ended a perfect choppering spree by slamming a HJ-8 missle into us
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Lt.Goldman

SargeV1.4 wrote:

.... when a random idiot ...
pffff.... This is exactly what I mean....   man... you really don't get it do you ?

I know you are disappointed at players sometimes
but never offend them with your language (even if you are right)

It is not the way we [BF2s] members treat other players. Remember that !
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
I get it perfectly well. In fact, all me and fierce said on the server was a mere 'wtf' out of confusion as to why we just blew up in mid-air. So no, I'm not offending them with my language.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
l41e
+677|6618

Say, whatever happened to that guy who kept spamming "I GOT THE CHOPPA"? Did he get permabanned?
Lt.Goldman

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I get it perfectly well. In fact, all me and fierce said on the server was a mere 'wtf' out of confusion as to why we just blew up in mid-air. So no, I'm not offending them with my language.
Are you trying to fool me ?

Let me walk you through some of the things you said yesterday (I did a quick scan of the BF2cc log)

Code:

SargeV1.4 -> goddamnit tahadar that claymore must have been there for five minutes
SargeV1.4 -> wtf 1nd1of1ighter112
SargeV1.4 -> AND YOURE DOING JACK SH*T
SargeV1.4 -> NO GODDAMN BASERAPING!!!
SargeV1.4 -> NO GODDAMN BASERAPING
SargeV1.4 -> F*CK YOU WIRELESS INTERNET
SargeV1.4 -> shit
SargeV1.4 -> tshit
SargeV1.4 -> ARE YOU BLIND
SargeV1.4 -> goddamn newbs in the F35
SargeV1.4 -> couldnt take down a chopper to save their mum
SargeV1.4 -> why the f*ck did that idiot TK us
SargeV1.4 -> Sorry Goldman, But some idiot on our team just TKed my chopper from a HJ-8
SargeV1.4 -> That kind of stuff pisses me off
This is NOT the kind of communication a [BF2s] tag member uses on our server.
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6598|Germany

Lt.Goldman wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

I didn't have my TS on,but i warned u twice in main chat.
That should be enaugh.
well... I heard him on Teamspeak ... and he wasn't happy...

http://usera.imagecave.com/Goldman/BF2/ … _Angry.png
I can't see the image, "Bandwidth exceeded" As well, as the image "
BF2s_Armor_Squad.png" located in the sig of Negerkungen.
JaMDuDe
+69|6747
Can someone unban me from the bf2s eu server? I was playin sharqi on mec and a noob with a low rank got in my helo. Im a solo pilot and i knew he wouldnt be able to hit a thing so i killed him and ive been banned ever since. It was a couple months ago and i wasnt expecting to get banned forever for tking one noob gunner.
Lt.Goldman
Thanks for the detailed description of what you did.
The way you write your appeal shows clearly you have not learned from it since.

This convinces me even more we banned you for good reasons.

Request Denied

Edit: You could try to re-appeal to the Server-Head-Admin B. Schuss maybe he decides to let you back on.

Last edited by Lt.Goldman (2006-06-28 16:11:01)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

jeez goldman, you are harsh!!

JaMDuDe, promise to not be a solo chopper pilot or tk on the bf2s server and I'll talk to the big bosses about reinstatement.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-06-28 23:40:35)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

I'm with Goldman on this one.
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

JaMDuDe wrote:

Can someone unban me from the bf2s eu server? I was playin sharqi on mec and a noob with a low rank got in my helo. Im a solo pilot and i knew he wouldnt be able to hit a thing so i killed him and ive been banned ever since. It was a couple months ago and i wasnt expecting to get banned forever for tking one noob gunner.
Naughty, Eric,  naughty!
I'm telling you choppers are for two persons.
You are banned for a good reason.
For getting unbanned you need to apologize since i think Goldman described it the right way.
I hate pilots that do that and even admit that.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

well, solo choppers pilots are not my idea of proper teamwork either, especially when they TK to have the chopper for themselves. That's unforgivable, and you were banned for good reason.

With that said, I might be ready to give you a second chance ( call me naive, but I believe in re-socialization ), but that will require a more convincing apology and understanding on your part...

Right now, you don't even seem to see what the violation was..
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands

JaMDuDe wrote:

I saw you on sharqi after i switched teams cause you were trying to get your gunner out by talking to him in not such a nice way and he was complaining in chat. You both were asking for the other guy to get kicked so i decided to switch and a have a look meself. I saw you both fly off to the red zone near the mec helipad to stick your gunner in the red zone and you team killed him on purpose. I mean what the hell is wrong with you to do that. That guy has every right to use that vehicle if he wants to. We promote teamwork on our server and cooperation and you just don't do things like that on our server. You really pissed me off when i saw that happening and i decided to ban you for team killing. 

Since it was months ago and we all make mistakes, i ve decided to give you a second chance. I removed you from the ban list so you should be able to connect. I d like to warn you tho, if you pull a stunt like that again and violate our server rules, you ll get a perminant ban.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-06-29 09:22:36)

l41e
+677|6618

What the...that was months ago, and I still remember that? How long have I been here?!

(sorry for the spammage but I'm really surprised)
Echo
WOoKie
Well, i dont remember all the guys who i kicked lol, i ve kicked hundreds of guys over the past months but i dont use the ban that much so i do remember all the guys who i ve banned and the reasons for it.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-06-29 08:15:40)

B.Schuss

well done, Martin
Echo
WOoKie
Well i would also appreciate a second chance if i did something wrong. We make mistakes so we can learn from them.

Edit: There's a dutch saying and it goes: dont do to others what you dont want them to do to you. Thats my life moto basicly. Give respect to others and you ll get it back.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-06-29 09:51:38)

Lt.Goldman
But did he learn? see his request...
B.Schuss

well, we'll see. If he cares so much about playing on our server that he'd come back and ask for him to be unbanned, I think that says it all.

He must know we are watching his ass now.
[WCUK]Killer_Duk
+1|6481

Lt.Goldman wrote:

@ [WCUK] Killer_Duk 

This evening there were so many guys using bad language all the time
that I really got fed up watching it in BF2cc. This should not happen on our BF2s server
so I posted 2 messages saying:

I'M NOT TOLERATING THE LANGUAGE YOU ALL USE... NO WARNING INSTANT KICK !

a few minutes later, you ([WCUK] Killer_Duk) were the first to get kicked
Not because you were the one swearing all the time or the specific words you used
but unfortunately just the first to do it again.
OK, I think what happened was i accidently TK'd a guy and despite saying sorry twice he punished me anyway, even though it was his fault if memory serves and i told him what I thought of him, sorry for the language violation. I was just a bit surprised as i hadn't received any warning, i'd just joined so could have missed ur instant kick warning, then i got kicked for TKing. Anyways I understand, being a an admin on our server i get narked sometimes when people use foul language constantly and unnecessarily. Its cool that you put up an explanation.
Lt.Goldman
The Oman round started with a lot of people braking the rules

Several times Arty on MEC uncap base and even TANKS and APC's in the MEC uncap base
(even not all MEC flags had been taken yet)

I warned with an ingame message

bak-JN decided he could still spawn rape the base with an APC

So I banned him for 24 hours
themanmythlegend
+13|6480
ok im here to speak on behalf of guppy99_00. he said he was banned unfairly and by playing with him the past couple of months i would have to agree. his story is that he TKed before the round started which i find nothing wrong with that everyone TKs before a round starts. i agree he broke some rules on these forums but that doesnt make him a bad video gamer. he apologyzed for the stuff he did on here, and im sure he hasnt come back and treated you all the same way. well i love playing with guppy and would like to play on your server to but since hes not allowed we never head to your server anyways.  but would love to play with both of yall sometime. thank you thats my story dont - karma me for speaking on behalf of someone
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6713|Topside

themanmythlegend wrote:

ok im here to speak on behalf of guppy99_00. he said he was banned unfairly and by playing with him the past couple of months i would have to agree. his story is that he TKed before the round started which i find nothing wrong with that everyone TKs before a round starts. i agree he broke some rules on these forums but that doesnt make him a bad video gamer. he apologyzed for the stuff he did on here, and im sure he hasnt come back and treated you all the same way. well i love playing with guppy and would like to play on your server to but since hes not allowed we never head to your server anyways.  but would love to play with both of yall sometime. thank you thats my story dont - karma me for speaking on behalf of someone
Why should we - karma u??
That's exactly what Guppy does.
themanmythlegend
+13|6480
yea i know but ive been getting alot of that for speaking my opinion. thats why getting tired of peoples little -karma comments

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard