justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
Are the requirements right for this badge, because i just went on Oman and ran 6 people over in a DPV, and if you look at my stats that's all  i needed to do, but I didn't get it :S

Any ideas?
I know fucking karate
Buzerk1
+44|6850
Yes that's what you need, I don't know why you didn't get it... anyhow it's pretty easy to get 5 road kills, try it again on a different server.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6752|The Hague, Netherlands

yes, i got the same stuff, ran 7 people over but didn't get it. i disconnected and tried again. when i ran the 5th on over i got it. so the reqs are ok, only the servers f*ck up sometimes
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6754|OctoLand
ok thanks
I know fucking karate
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6696|England and damn proud
I had to get my veteran aviator 4 times, cause all the time it wouldnt appear!!!
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6536
yea for my vet armor i was commander and i killed ONE tank and got it! easiest badge ever!
Jammyc_53
+5|6572|Newcastle-England
would 5 kills count if you where the gunner at the top of the jeep ?
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6585|Austin , TX
There is a way to get veteran from being the gunner. Basically you have to make the vehicle you are shooting at blow up the guy/s outside of it not while in it. I got my vet transport the other night in this fashion. Ran over 2-3 guys. Then a guy in my squad started driving I shot down an enemy transport chopper killing four guys who jumped out. Voila VETERAN TRANSPORT BADGE!! W0ot!

So from what I have determined you can be "in" the transport not necessarily driving. The road kills requirement can then be aquired by "road killing" someone with any vehicle, not necessarily yours.
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6746|Germany, near Koblenz
Sure you all know that allready, so I just add it to the things mentioned above for completion:

Deploy mines/clays and enter any vehicle. If the explosives detonate and kill someone while you are in the vehicle, those kills will count as road kills with this type of vehicle (armor, transport, jet, heli, ground defense, anti air).
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6537|Little blue planet, milky way
Actually, I think that's not ENTIRELY correct. If you "only" get a "xxx [killed] yyy" message, then the server isn't quite aware that you actually got a "road kill". So sometimes you may need to run over more than 5 people.
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6587

rustynutz wrote:

I had to get my veteran aviator 4 times, cause all the time it wouldnt appear!!!
I know how that is man. before patch 1.3 I had to get my expert knife badge 2 times. I got it though, finally.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard