cheppi
+9|6536|Forest Green Rovers
on the video of SF a timed C4 is used, so why aren't they in the game. when you press #3 twice the gun changes from auto to single so why can't you just press the #5 key twice to change from remote to timed c4 with say a 5 or 10 second limit before exploding. That way once you put them on the tank you wouldn't get shot before you press the button.
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6565|inside your nose.
You know this is actually a great idea.. I mean how many times has it happened to me where i throw C4 on a tank but i killed before i can detonate....  Good Idea +1
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6645|UK
I 2nd that (or is it 3rd)

+1
Brasso
+1,549|6648

I thought it was stupid originally then I read what AirForceOne1 said and I think it's a very smart idea.  +1
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ben>You
+90|6544
gj! no +1 for you because karma is stupid! but gj!

lol to whomever gave me +1 reason being "because karma is stupid" your my hero

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-06-29 20:41:41)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
Maybe we should start a petition or something. I think this idea could REALLY make a differece? Start Signing your names plz if you think this should be inlcuded in the next patch or two.

I will go 1st i guess.

AirForceOne1
cheppi
You wouldn't be able to c4 throw it as the time limit of around 8 seconds would mean they would have probably moved.

petition:
Cheppi

Last edited by cheppi (2006-06-29 18:47:00)

AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
sign your names.....
TokyoJoe
+5|6563
in addition, you would need BIG RED NUMBERS counting down, like red skull for friendly mines. this help retarded tks.
Ben>You
+90|6544
ben435
shotty.to.your.face
-75thrgt-hitman
vi.[hitman435]
i.<3.Suicide.C4

there are some names for ya

also.. you can still throw C4...
cheppi
i know you would be able to throw it, but less players would go around throwing because of the delay
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6694
There is a mod called Allied Intent - they have timebombs.

http://www.alliedintent.com
Gawain83
+2|6672|Cross River, NY
i like it.  +1

Gawain83
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6792|Nova Scotia, Canada

What's with all the petitions?

Stop the squad hopping changes petition
New loading music petition
Timed C4 petition

Sure they're all great ideas, but there's no way in hell EA is going to listen.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6681|under there hayousaidunderwear
^^You mean DICE
Ben>You
+90|6544
either way, whomever it is, they wont listen
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6638
The old n64 goldeneye had a remote bomb i think or maybe it it was nightfire you clicked a button and it added 5 seconds up to 45
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6780|Oregon, USA
Im signing this...Ive wanted this for a long time...

77th|Christensen
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6717|U.S
emp05
travisb05
cowpower101
mine7
dog06
that would be a great way to get a better kill death ratio for c4 because sometimes the remote doesnt work right for me so i end up missing out on a kill because some guy shoots me because i throw another c4 instead of clicking a remote
Ben>You
+90|6544

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

The old n64 goldeneye had a remote bomb i think or maybe it it was nightfire you clicked a button and it added 5 seconds up to 45
Goldeneye FTW
it had proximity mines, remote mines, and timed mines. all of which conviniently stuck to any surface!! lol i remember playing my dad and putting proximity mines on the back of a stairwell (so when you walk up it blows the back of your head off) ahh... good times...
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6569|The Land of Claywhore
Getting to the armor to plant the c4 and getting away alive is no easy task.Timed charges should have already been in this game along w/ smoke or flash grenades for a/t kit.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6614|England

travisb05 wrote:

emp05
travisb05
cowpower101
mine7
dog06
that would be a great way to get a better kill death ratio for c4 because sometimes the remote doesnt work right for me so i end up missing out on a kill because some guy shoots me because i throw another c4 instead of clicking a remote
Happens to me all the time. I just credit it to lag.
It's really fustrating, because a tank is just sitting there with C4 on, but you just can't get the damn stuff to explode.
Finally he spots you, one hit and you're dead.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6750|St. Andrews / Oslo

I have set up a real petition! Please sign here
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
cheppi
everyone get signing
tinuzz
lead catcher
+4|6598|The Netherlands
great idea man +1

already signed up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard