Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6516|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ

chittydog wrote:

You're missing the European Service Ribbon.
Look at the requirments...he has it, alothugh it's not showing up
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6702|Antarctica

TheSoprano wrote:

you are missing the euro force ribbon and according the awards page it is possible to get. So be the first to get that and i will give you a piece of cake.
The euro ribbon is impossible to get, only the BFTEST accounts have it because DICE manually gave it to them.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6516|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
i do believe on my count' that is fuck up number 481 for EA and DICE
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650

liquidat0r wrote:

j00 can have this uber cookie!!11

http://www.chumby.net/files/cookie-large.jpg
zomg that was my cookie!

https://img325.imageshack.us/img325/2102/lolz6ae.gif

remember?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6534|Search Whore killing fields

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I doubt that I'm the first to get all medals, ribbons, and expert badges in BF2, SF's, Euro, and AF.
However, I wondering how many others have earned them or are close to earning them. 

Wouldn't it be great if EA/Dice would give us a prize for being the most decorated - maybe like a complete
bug fix patch, or auto rank to four star general 

Special thanks to all the great gamers who play fair and make the game fun,
Kaboom.
Yay you have nolife. Congrats
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6518

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I doubt that I'm the first to get all medals, ribbons, and expert badges in BF2, SF's, Euro, and AF.
However, I wondering how many others have earned them or are close to earning them. 

Wouldn't it be great if EA/Dice would give us a prize for being the most decorated - maybe like a complete

Kaboom.
Wow you are the first. BushViper is missing expert armor and hes already 4 star general. Nice stats man and your the first. (Euro ribbon was removed last patch)
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA

Defiance wrote:

Congrats. Once you get up to general, there's nothing more! You're done with BF2 rank wise.

My question: Are you going to get 2142?
I don't plan on getting 2142 - however, it looks pretty cool.  Just going to have fun and enjoy the game.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA

BabySpinach13 wrote:

Too bad your numbers suck so bad.

Try doing it without Idling any.
I don't idle.  The worst I've done was to step away for awhile {bathroom, etc.}  and ended up being auto-kick for it.  Besides, I can't find a purpose in idling.
No one played for me {the kids spent maybe an hour on it last year}.
Just me dieing a lot and killing a little - I enjoy the team play - the down side is I die a lot 

Kaboom.
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6611|birmingham,uk
welldone
AAFSlicer01
+0|6508|Herts UK
Well done to the saddest Bling Junkie in BF2
Congrats BOOM
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA

Tripp wrote:

You Got Killed By Princess-nipples 14 Times!!!

Lmao
Yeh, and just recently too.
The guy/girl {or dudechick} was spawn camping me big time at the uncap in Warlord.
Even funnier, the admin knew he/she was doing it and found it amusing.
Oh well, goes with the game.

Kaboom.
Sandskink
+19|6623|In your moms BUSHland
Lol!

To the guy who said he's fucked more women than I know!  If you only knew.  I am probably your father.

No racism whatsoever was intended.  Those who think it is are the real racist.

Last edited by Sandskink (2006-06-29 17:48:46)

HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6577

DirtyMexican wrote:

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Kaboom.
Yay you have nolife. Congrats
You're just jealous.  Nice work Kaboom.  Good to see a high rank that is actually skilled in all aspects.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6655|WPB, FL. USA

jimmanycricket wrote:

it is perfect apart from this

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     =AAF=Gas (26)

kinda obvious how you got expert knife, but if you have another expenation i am all ears.
Nothing to hide or read into...
When the game first came out LY we got in a Karkand map and our {former} clan was split-up by auto balance.  We cornered them in and had at it.  If I recall he kept spawning on the hill and I was in an APC {I think}.  A lot of people got pwn that day.  For a fact I did not earn any badges for killing him or anyone that round simply because I did not have the other requirements.  It was just a fluke game.  Look, when you play as much as I do you'll find that some things will come in time - Like Expert Explosives - it took me two months to hit the right map at the right time {Sharqi}.

Kaboom.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
ta for the neg karma whoever gave me it..

but see next time.. can you get your "insults" right

i'm not a fag.. i'm bisexual..

kthxbye ^_^
Dakota2x
+31|6514|Olathe, KS, USA
AFFCaptKaboom, thank you and well done!!! You give us married people a chance to showing up these kids... +1 Karma for you dude. Once again: WELL DONE!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6705|th3 unkn0wn

spawnofthemist wrote:

kthxbye ^_^
Don't worry mate, some ponce did the same to me without leaving his name. To whoever it wos, thanks for the neg karma/voodoo bullshit - like I give a damn, coward!
Sandskink
+19|6623|In your moms BUSHland

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

kthxbye ^_^
Don't worry mate, some ponce did the same to me without leaving his name. To whoever it wos, thanks for the neg karma/voodoo bullshit - like I give a damn, coward!
Yea i think the name should be automatic for all the nutless little jizz rags who leave it without a name.  I can't handle it everytime I get a - karma.  I am at the point where I could go postal any moment and start some bloodshed.  I am oiling up my REAL arsenal right now.  It is nice owning several of the real world weapons that you see in BF2.

Last edited by Sandskink (2006-06-29 18:42:15)

Daz
+14|6515|Somalia
Bushy has them all minus 1, but that just means hes less of an armor whore thus more ownage.

And for christ sake when is the EU ribbon going to be deleted off the page.
TuataraDude
+115|6519|Aotearoa
Well done Kabbom. Now remember, when you go outside, don't stay out in the sun too long, your (probably very) pale skin will not handle it :-)

Last edited by TuataraDude (2006-06-29 22:03:25)

uber73
+188|6748|Brisbane

gazzie wrote:

uber73 wrote:

i looked at your stats... i was intrigued.

first off, WELL FUCKING DONE, sincerely.  If u are married, and you are as committed to your wife as you are to bf2, then she must be one mighty happy lass.  THATS dedication.

Then..

I pondered.

I mulled.

you spent, when i looked, 1857:04:23 hours playing bf2.
now, thats 77.5 days. SOLID days.  you enrolled 11 june 05, so u beel playing for 12.5 months.

I mentally meandered.. 

77days/12.5 months is 6.5 SOLID days per month. 

I mulled.. 

say u are free to play bf2 i dunno, 6 hours a day, being realistic free time, given commitment if u have a 9-5 job, or given dry time if u are a student.

I deduced

6 hour sessions, totalling 6.5 solid days a month, is 26 days a month, u committed to playing BF2.

which is a month.

So, on average, u played a whole year. of BF2.

I wondered.
How exactly do u feel about that?  is it a year of your life that was fulfilling..... or will u rejoice in your medal box full of virtual tin?  or...

will u realise that thats really quite a bit s.a.d...
Ok smart ass good mathematics there now do the calculations on this person....
http://bf2s.com/player/47185201/
dear sweet JESUS!!!
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6767|Canada, Ont
No Life!?

Lost To BattleField 2!?

It Could Happen To You...
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6670|Houston, Texas

Stomper_40k wrote:

Impressive.  You also have the longest death streak i've ever seen.
I have him beat. Our clan used to have problems keeping the server up, so we'd idle in there if going afk... I do enjoy my favorite victim from it but I don't like my death streak
alien-DSW-Gen
+72|6670|Houston, Texas
Congrats Cpt! I remember your name, we played together a few times. Good effort !!!!!!!!!
alien-DSW-Gen
+72|6670|Houston, Texas

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

jimmanycricket wrote:

it is perfect apart from this

Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     =AAF=Gas (26)

kinda obvious how you got expert knife, but if you have another expenation i am all ears.
Nothing to hide or read into...
When the game first came out LY we got in a Karkand map and our {former} clan was split-up by auto balance.  We cornered them in and had at it.  If I recall he kept spawning on the hill and I was in an APC {I think}.  A lot of people got pwn that day.  For a fact I did not earn any badges for killing him or anyone that round simply because I did not have the other requirements.  It was just a fluke game.  Look, when you play as much as I do you'll find that some things will come in time - Like Expert Explosives - it took me two months to hit the right map at the right time {Sharqi}.

Kaboom.
I received my 50 kill streak in 24/7 Strafe Right Karkand. I sat in one spot and just chucked grenades as support. I got 3 new victims that game alone. Shiznit happens.

As far as clans go, I can attest to playing in one owns servers. Every one of my clanmates, and most other clan members have AT LEAST one other clanmate as a victim/enemy. You play a lot together, espiecially if its a small server with large map.. you see it happen. Want victims? Go to a small server with a big map. Find the guy with the single bar next to his name. pwned.

Plus its fun to pick on the drunk guy in any server.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-06-29 23:34:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard