Defiance
+438|6676

heman6666 wrote:

Ak-101 Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!
One wishes we could get a drum magazine for the AK101. Pwnage minus the reload.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658

Defiance wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

You must fire small burst not single shots
That would make it worse accuracy wise, but ok. Under the same situations, the RPK, PKM, and MG36 still are superior. The Type 95 is even.

I'm trying to think where sarge is, or if he gave up by calling me a dumbass noob in a neg karma note...

Well so be it, good game.
Sarge had to go out, and I never gave you negative karma
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6534|Belgium
I think PKM, because MG36 has a bullet spray that seems scripted, it always sprays in the same directions..
But i usually dont use support anyway, so my vote doesnt really matter
Quantumhigh
+1|6523
Pkm... Top = Nub
Slink
+17|6702
Type 95 <3

Oh, it was a multiple choice?    In that case, MG36.  Because I SO hated people mowing me down with a nearly silenced LMG the first time I tried Night Flight >.<
PKM is more accurate MG36 is crap if u dont want to use PKM which is the best use the RPK-74 and M249 SAW.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6525
I like the MG36 better, no particular reason.

Although, I do use the PKM if I know there is an enemy helicopter where I will be spawning for its rediculous damage.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6696|Devon, England
i have never used the pkm (except for the odd occasion). its always an mg36 for me...

... unless of course im mec, then its rpk-47 all the way
JG1567JG
+110|6593|United States of America

Mouse315 wrote:

I like the MG36 better, no particular reason.

Although, I do use the PKM if I know there is an enemy helicopter where I will be spawning for its rediculous damage.
I like the MG36 for the lower recoil which gives me better range than the PKM, but the PKM will get rid of a chopper faster.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-06-29 15:59:58)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6658

JG1567JG wrote:

I like the MG36 for the lower recoil which gives me better range than the PKM, but the PKM will get rid of a chopper faster.

Polarbearz wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6561|83Division.com
This topic is 3 months old but I was wondering if you all have the same opinions POST 1.4.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6700|UK
mg36
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6699|Howell, Mi USA
U get a +1 for searching 83rd

anywho the PKM is for noobs, MG36 has always owned.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Ryker
+13|6509
I couldnt choose. The PKM takes out entire teams but isnt the best for distant fighting, the MG36 is not quite as pwoerful but better for distant shots.

Combine them into the PK36, power of the PKM and accuracy of the MG36 and it would be the greatest gun ever *starts modding the guns together*
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6699|Howell, Mi USA

Ryker wrote:

I couldnt choose. The PKM takes out entire teams but isnt the best for distant fighting, the MG36 is not quite as pwoerful but better for distant shots.

Combine them into the PK36, power of the PKM and accuracy of the MG36 and it would be the greatest gun ever *starts modding the guns together*
U have obviously never been "sniped" at 200m by a PKM. It happens
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6714|Charlie One Alpha
MG36 might be cooler, less nooby and so on... but the PKM is just plain BETTER.
I can't hit the broad side of a barn with the 36, but like said above, the PKM is a sniper rifle, a machinegun and a G3 all in one. Give me that thing and I'll slaughter you.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6561|83Division.com
Since nobody's mentioned the 1.4 patch it seems safe to assume it hasn't affected either gun.
Ryker
+13|6509
Wouldnt it be great to have a support srim. One team using MG36's and the other team using PKM's.
turkeybacon
+50|6451|Dragon Valley
I'm having fun with the MG36 in SF, I cant wait to unlock it. I like the PKM but I generally go with RPK over it when I'm MEC. I havent used the SAW much which is disappointing....imo if you're trying to cross a street when someones laying down fire from a SAW, you should get hit + die. Take karkand for example, the road leading right to the square flag. If you're prone with a SAW firing down the road, people should not be able to cross without dying, thats how I see it.

Anyways the MG36 is fun, definately my next unlock when I hit 20K along with either the jackhammer or P90.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6530|South Florida

TrollmeaT wrote:

PKM = Damage 45 , gg
Nuff Sed
15 more years! 15 more years!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6570|Area 51
M249 Saw, nuff said
RyansRangers
+2|6536
the MG36 is a POS. Just listen to it when u fire it, it sounds like its so weak. Just use the PKM. Its more powerful, all u have to do is aim.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6505|so randum
o dear, anuther "which is the leet weapon" thread. im not gona tell you to search, cos i dont myself, but i will say what i have said before. there is no best weapon on this game, no one can be better than the other. it is simply decided by the situation, and the user, which is the best weapon. me personally, i use the pkm for "sniping" from the crane on sharqi, and the mg36, for close combat. i find the high rof much more useful, and can mow down squads with ease, in the right circumstances, eg attacking a flag on a urban map. however i wouldnt consider using the mg36 at long ranges, not because it isnt capable, simply because i aint skilld enough to use it. To summerise, each weapon has its strengths and weaknesses, and each is suited for different circumstances, it is purely down to the user!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6485|Kentucky
PKM has more dammage  shoot one shot at a time and it is very accurate  i think the PKM takes a little more skill but once u get it down it rocks   and with ammo packs u get unlimited granades and ammo

RPK is also good
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6596|Reisterstown, MD

RPK p00ns them both.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard