Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
First off, yes, I did my due diligence in searching before posting this.  While I'm sure this HAS been discussed, none of the topics were very clearly named so I never found it.

Moving on...when I play commander and a squad leader requests a resource (UAV, supply, etc) I actually see an icon on my command screen.  Past that, I can very conveniently right click it and select "Accept"

However, when I am a squad leader, and someone in my squad requests something, I have yet to find said icon.  Is that on the "squad screen?"  i.e. the one where I can right click and have my squad attack/defend?  If it IS there, maybe I just never see it.

Either way, I'd like to know how I can be a better squad leader and ensure I forward my squad member's requests through, because I know it frustrates me when mine are ignored (as in, I'm in a half-dead tank trying to cap a tough flag and it SURE would be nice to get some repair...).

Thanks for your advice.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6630
there name blinks and you send it to them goinbg into your screen no icon though
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6557
What's also stupid is that the grunts have a voice file for "I need UAV support here, sir," but it's not in the game.
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
Thanks guys, I guess it's good to know I'm not missing anything.  I guess maybe the theory is that your squad member should be close to you.  That's often not the case as we all know, but oh well.  I think it'd be easier if they just put an icon on the screen like they do with the commander!
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6630

Seether wrote:

Thanks guys, I guess it's good to know I'm not missing anything.  I guess maybe the theory is that your squad member should be close to you.  That's often not the case as we all know, but oh well.  I think it'd be easier if they just put an icon on the screen like they do with the commander!
Ya squads were ment to be played as the leader chooses what goes and you work together but eh this is bf2 not war

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard