uber73
+188|6752|Brisbane
I have seen a new 'dry-land' technique whereby engineers can "mutually" repair, without capsized boats, carriers, or even being at their keyboards.  For obvious reasons im not going to tell u how they are doing this, but lets just say that i logged onto a server, witnessed the most pathetic sight i have yet seen in the game.. I was promptly banned after i killed THREE of them in one shot from my tank, for a combined hit of -28 team, i think..

I cant believe how much feckin stupid medals & awards mean to some people... i mean, WHO GIVES ONE RATS ASS if u have a feckin gold eng badge or not?  Is it gonna make u more attractive to the opposite sex (not withstanding that they themselves might be padders too...)

When i log onto a server, i want a game, fight, war... not to see half the enemy congregating in one place, having a repair points orgy.  Its fucking sad!!!

BF2 has gone down the shitter.  Ive recently started playing RedOrchestra beta3.3 again after abandoning it when bf2 came out.  Thats a mans game.

Awards have ruined Bf2.  Good idea, but the developers didnt consider the vast quantity of wankers that ruin it .
Slink
+17|6697
Red Orchestra...I was thinking to pick that up.  How is it?

And,  I haven't ever seen statpadding in action (but I stick to select servers, so it's fine ), so..at least one hasn't.
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
iv'e seen guys with a vodnik in the water  on sharqi, the vodnik's health goes down by the water, and an engineer is repairing in the back :S
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

uber73 wrote:

I cant believe how much feckin stupid medals & awards mean to some people... i mean, WHO GIVES ONE RATS ASS if u have a feckin gold eng badge or not?  Is it gonna make u more attractive to the opposite sex (not withstanding that they themselves might be padders too...)
Judging from this post, you do. So does the majority of BF2 players.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-06-29 08:07:19)

uber73
+188|6752|Brisbane

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

uber73 wrote:

Judging from this post, you do. So does the majority of BF2 players.
what?

dont be daft mate, of course i play the game and accept any medals i receive, but do i feel the need to pad for them? No.  Do i feel that they will make people look at me differently? No.  Do i give a flying fuck if someone has gold eng/repair? Have a guess...

My point is, that people are ruining the game for others in their own pursuits of awards / cheating for awards  that DO NOT MATTER.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

You're complaining about stat padders, who get awards in an illegitimate manner. The way you presented your post made it seem like you were saying

"THESE FAGGOT STATSPADDERS TOOK MY MEDALZ"
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
cool, i learned a new way of stats padding. thanks mate.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6527|So Cal
other people statpadding doesn't ruin the game for me.  Switch servers if it bothers you.
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6515|Alabama

jkohlc wrote:

cool, i learned a new way of stats padding. thanks mate.
lmao
Bananaman
+9|6638
Screw you guys, he's going home!
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6541|Doncaster UK
ok would you call me a stats padder ,

i play sniper the only badge i had until i found this website was veteran sniper, once i found this site i took the time to get all badges to atleast bronze, now i got them all the proper way eg, i didnt sit in a tank as an engineer and get 10 kills i actually killed 10 people in around, also i was trying for months to get my repair badge the only way i got it was because some commander was cartillerying my arty and i just kept repairing.

would you call me a stats padder????
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6624|Birmingham, UK
You idiots! Stop taking the piss out of him! He can express his opinions and it's not his fault he doesn't believe exactly what you do! For clarification on what I think he meant, he doesn't like these people who do it just for the medals as they are not helping his team and likes to win and have fun. So stop having a go and be nice for once.
Darth_Fleder
Mod from the Church of the Painful Truth
+533|6806|Orlando, FL - Age 43

TheDarkRaven wrote:

You idiots! Stop taking the piss out of him! He can express his opinions and it's not his fault he doesn't believe exactly what you do! For clarification on what I think he meant, he doesn't like these people who do it just for the medals as they are not helping his team and likes to win and have fun. So stop having a go and be nice for once.
Agreed.
Bananaman
+9|6638
Rants are boring (imo since were on the "entitled to opinion" subject)
uber73
+188|6752|Brisbane
the post didnt start out as a rant, but as i was typing, the reality got to me.
if i had posted what i actually saw, then the noob-brigade would have all been out padding this way.

cheers to raven & fleder. adults, FINALLY!
divided
Clear!
+3|6773
Who cares if other people are padding repair points, it's not like it's directly affecting your game.
Bananaman
+9|6638
I dont like statspadders but I dont see any harm in them either.  If they are so insecure anout themselves that they need a "cyber medal" to feel good then leave them to it.  Dont drag yourself down with them though by getting wound up about what they are doing.
You need to find a decent server, make some friends on it and stick with it.  Befriending an admin is usually beneficial to you too.
Dont take offense at my other post, it was supposed to be a witty reference to south park but noone got it.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium
I usually just pity statspadders when i see them, but i dont let it ruin my game..

Look at the bright side of things, if theyre on your team, you have more enemies to take down yourself!
If theyre enemies, youre going to have an easier time capturing flags!

Extra points either way!!

STATSPADDERS FTW!!!!!!!!!!
l3of3l1c14
+3|6516
WOW what a noob. seriously. who cares about padders. doesn't bug me at all.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6520|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
I love the "Orgy" part LMFAO
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno
thanks for letting me know how to git my expert repair badge
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields

mavrick 3399 wrote:

ok would you call me a stats padder ,

i play sniper the only badge i had until i found this website was veteran sniper, once i found this site i took the time to get all badges to atleast bronze, now i got them all the proper way eg, i didnt sit in a tank as an engineer and get 10 kills i actually killed 10 people in around, also i was trying for months to get my repair badge the only way i got it was because some commander was cartillerying my arty and i just kept repairing.

would you call me a stats padder????
I would call you who gives a fuck
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England

TheDarkRaven wrote:

well said m8 stat padders = fucktards
PHPR Hunter
+4|6538
If we have 3 smacktards off getting off on getting their points then my team is getting screwed.  Get it?  It does affect my game if this is really supposed to be a teamwork game.  I don't give a rip how they get their points as long as they are contributing to the team and not cheating.  If they want to be an engineer in a tank and rack up buku kills, fine it's helping the team.  Agree with Ubar, it is a problem.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6794|Idaho, USA / Age 30

Darth_Fleder wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Agreed.
Agreed also.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard