jacob_6
+0|6766
Hi mt name is GaikiWarrior . what i would like to see in the game . Is when you pause to see to your kids , have toilet break or whatever . your player in game time like holds up a sign that say like im not here, having a piss or something . this why , everytime i pause to put one of four children back to bed (late at night) when i come back my team mates are taking shots at me or have killed because im not there . one time i came back and a friendly sniper shot at me point blank , when i moved he jumped a mile , must have been watching me do nothing for a while wtf take a shot at him . so id like to see something that tells your paused
im 36 yrs old not snotty little teen
Nebular
+1|6805
An enemy guy see you holding a big, red sign, the most easy kill he ever did :p
jacob_6
+0|6766
they kill you any way lol
Nebular
+1|6805
lol, well if you are in a vehicle, just hide somewhere, if you are on foot, get in a vehicle LOL

And if you are pilot in a full blackhawk ...

**** is no more
**** is no more
**** is no more
**** is no more
**** is no more
**** is no more

Spyx750
+0|6765
like duh! just pick the afk class.
no seriously dude, it's not like they are going to have mercy on you when you're not there.
a good trick in counterstrike however was to just stand @ your spawn with the default weapon pretending to be afk and have some other guys hide near you.
then when someone comes they will try to knife you/take their time to aim for a headshot.
then, a bad suprise was waiting for them......
shaunboulton
+1|6786
noo, should just have a spectate pat like other games, saves losing your spot and you can just join the game when you return.simple
BladeRunner
+5|6771|UK

jacob_6 wrote:

Hi mt name is GaikiWarrior . what i would like to see in the game . Is when you pause to see to your kids , have toilet break or whatever . your player in game time like holds up a sign that say like im not here, having a piss or something . this why , everytime i pause to put one of four children back to bed (late at night) when i come back my team mates are taking shots at me or have killed because im not there . one time i came back and a friendly sniper shot at me point blank , when i moved he jumped a mile , must have been watching me do nothing for a while wtf take a shot at him . so id like to see something that tells your paused
im 36 yrs old not snotty little teen
Lol...I like the way you think. Awesome dude lol
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6863|Missoula, MT
Just suicide...and leave spawn points unselected.  This will ensure you do not spawn and keep getting killed. 
MetalChris
+0|6795
Or just hit Enter when you go AFK, that way if you do die you won't spawn again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard