pdanrichey
+5|6813
http://vernonrobinson.com/twilightzone3.shtml

This guy has a great message...he's running for Congress in N. Carolina.  I'm glad there are still some people out there that believe in traditional American values!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6555|Southeastern USA
yeah this guy is the shit, he'll be getting all sorts of racist crap from his "more open-minded" opponents off this
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6753|The United Center
Wait...he's black and racist?

...but where did it say anything bad about the white man?
younggun
+28|6650
w00t! make this man the president!! NOW!!!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
he's been doing this stuff for a while, really threw some poo at the fan in the 90's, and in turn gets called "uncle tom" or "step and fetch-it" or some other racist non-sense by his democrat opponents who keep spouting about how I'm holding down the black man by thinking no-one should be reliant on welfare or affirmative action handouts
Capt. Foley
+155|6594|Allentown, PA, USA
I want too have that guys babies. Damn, that guy is good, vote him for president, screw congress.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6700|San Francisco
*facepalm*
I'm just not even going to bother with this one...
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6730|New Hampshire
*quizzical look*

I'm just dumbfucked here.  I really...

...just wow.  Wow.  Not gonna touch this one.
PekkaA
+36|6671|Finland
It's a joke, isn't it? (If it wasn't american I wouldn't have to ask)
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
yeh he believes in the values until he is elected or he cant make money from it anymore.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
http://vernonrobinson.com/radio.shtml

the bill cosby one is funny and a little more to the point
as is the alien one

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-29 21:42:32)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
I'm curious as to how he blames the number of black births on blacks themselves.  Note: blacks in America are typicaly poorer than whites in America.  Blacks in America (apparently) have poorer birth control.  Chinese people are typically poorer than Americans.  China has issues with birth control.  Africa is poorer than America.  Africa has issues with birth.  Hmmm.........I'm sure there's a pattern there, but I just can't seem to spot it
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6637|New Hampshire, USA
Well, i say vote him
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6736|SoCal
Yep - they all need to keep their dicks out of the party until they can support their family!
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6715|Wilmington, DE, US
I couldn't quite tell but was his hair permed...
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6562
OH MY GOD ME BUBBALO AND IKARTI HAVE TIED KARMA!!!!!! IT IS A KUNSPEERUHSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OHMUHFUHGAWWWWWW!!!

Besides that...Bubbalo you are so stupid I can't believe you can't see it, go die! >P

*crap I have 34 now - OH WAIT BUBBALO HAS 34..SORRY IKARTI I HAVE TO NEGATIVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF SYNCHRONISITY!!!...lol

*OMFG BUBBALO HAS 35 NOW!

*OMFG IKARTI HAS 35 NOW!

*OMFG I HAVE 35 NOW!!

(P.S. Bubbalo you really ought to fix that conjugative typo in your signature. It irks thine self, and as such--as per the law of the pupilship--it now vexes thee as well.)

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-30 03:32:23)

Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6681|Canberra, AUS
Woooh!

Last edited by Spark (2006-06-30 03:35:49)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6562
Why did you just say "Woooh!"‽

(BTW, does anyone know if the Interrobang has an ALT+Numpad key combination? I freegin wub Interrobangs and I have to wik it and copy and paste...)

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-06-30 03:47:15)

K8Kommunist
+26|6573
There's a reason why "traditional American values" don't have a place in modern America.
K8Kommunist
+26|6573

kr@cker wrote:

yeah this guy is the shit, he'll be getting all sorts of racist crap from his "more open-minded" opponents off this
For someone who is not racist, you sure love to bring race into every little issue you can force it into.
It's really about time you find another slogan to bludgeon your "more open-minded opponents" with.
Erkut.hv
+124|6741|California
Stay in school, speak english and get a job.... lol.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!

K8Kommunist wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

For someone who is not racist, you sure love to bring race into every little issue you can force it into.
It's really about time you find another slogan to bludgeon your "more open-minded opponents" with.
so....i'm racist because I point out the fallacies of the modern racial philosophy??
guess what, view the links, see/hear the ads that are the topic of this thread, and even if I had never posted..... THE MAIN THEME OF THIS THREAD WOULD BE RACISM!!

and quit bringing k8kommunism into every little issue you can force it into

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-06-30 12:04:08)

Mackaronen
+18|6643|Uppland, Sweden
Yes!! A homophob for president!!
K8Kommunist
+26|6573

kr@cker wrote:

K8Kommunist wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

so....i'm racist because I point out the fallacies of the modern racial philosophy??
guess what, view the links, see/hear the ads that are the topic of this thread, and even if I had never posted..... THE MAIN THEME OF THIS THREAD WOULD BE RACISM!!

and quit bringing k8kommunism into every little issue you can force it into
Well let's see:
You use little racism traps to initiate ad-hominem attacks on your opponents.
Example: the "new orleans" thread.
You vaguely hint that New Orleans is filled with "freeloading whores" and characterized it's denizens as societal parasites.  you are clearly aware of the racial undertones of the issue, and that New Orleans has a large black population. Your statement is a thinly veiled barb at the New Orleans poor, who happen to be predominately black, therefore, your statment is directed at the New Orleans poor african-americans. When someone points this obvious little factoid out, you quickly jump on the issue, labelling him a racist despite how you indirectly infered that the entirety of New Orlean's lower class blacks are "freeloading whores". You derail entire threads from their  purpose by setting ill-concieved verbal traps regarding racism.

You are hypersensitive to any racial discussion. Nowhere in my post did I call you a racist.

You see racism where it does not exist; you insert racism into discussions where it does not belong. This thread had absolutely nothing to do with race from the onset, with the exception that the candidate in question is black. Yet you go totally off topic and predict that his "more open-minded" opponents will attack him in regards to race. Instead of debating the candidate's stance, you stipulate that this particular candidate will be under attack for his race. Prior to your involvement, there was no discussion in regards to race, as it should be. You use the word "racist" more often then "the". You insist you are not a racist, yet all you see are racial divides. Your hypocracy in this issue boggles the mind.

As opposed to debating issues, you debate the person. You love the racism issue because its a hot-button issue that is sensitive for all involved, allowing you to slip in and attack others, leaving them little room to manuever without stepping over the politically correct boundaries.

"Modern racial philosophy". There is no such thing. You are not a vigilante, you are not a brilliant thinker. You are not revolutionizing race relations in the United States by setting traps for your opponents and labeling them racists while neatly bypassing the issues. You are a troll.

Do us all a favor and drop it. Its irrelevant, and largely fictional.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
ok, so you used the NO thread as an example...
let's say, just for the sake of argument, that the majority of New Orleans' population are.........ooh ooh ok let's say they have a foot fetish, if the majority of NO's are also black would I not be able to state that they are kinky? why are they deserving special critical immunity due to their skin color? If a penal (tee-hee) system is housing 60% black inmates in a district that is also 60% black, it's not racial profiling, it's the law of probability...

as for not calling me racist, it was heavily implied in your first statement, in that it could also be taken to mean that "if you were truly not racist, you wouldn't bring this up"

yes I'm hypersensitive to any racial discussion, as most of it comes from a flawed world view forced on us by the likes of that fecal-philiac Al Sharpton, who run around telling me how much I owe him because someone in his family he never met was once a slave of someone who had the same skin tone as me. True egalitarianism has long been my cause celeb, not just in terms of racism but sexism as well, look at my name, it is a (attempted) racial slur against white southerners that I in turn defuse by wearing it with pride. My main problem with race issues is that we are told to sweep race under the rug, so yes, I yank back the rug every chance I get.

As opposed to debating the person, here I am debating the issue, I am quite familiar with Mr. Reids history (I didn't need to click on the link to know that it was the ad ending with wally and the beaver) as he and I have the same basic philosophy, the fact that someone's skin is a certain color doesn't change the fact that they are _____________ (insert pretty much any stereotype here, there is some truth in all of them, positive and negative), and I actually want people to step over politically correct boundaries, as PC is the highest refuge of discriminatory behavior, what's more pathetic than affirmative action? Well your a (non-white ethnicity and/or female) and couldn't possibly get the job/finances/admission to college X on your own, so here are some bonus points on your application...

"modern racial philosophy" is things like AA, or terms like "reverse discrimination" (implying that only white people can be racist), or people that keep negging me saying that I'm a bad person for being proud of my whitetude meanwhile James Brown can sing it loud that he's black and he's proud, or the fact that politicians like Reid, Rice, or Powell are labelled Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemima's simply for belonging to the Republican party, or Bill Cosby getting shunned by the likes of the NAACP for stating fact

and if you don't think Vernon Reids career has had anything to do with racism, then you need to read up some more on him

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard