TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
So, this afternoon my buddy Divided2 and I decided to wtfpwn in a server.

Server : Steller's Garage (no lag) : 216.180.236.230

Admin : {PIB}Sonofthebeach

Divided 2 and I were having a grand old time - we were on Mec, on Sharqi Peninsula, chopper whoring.  I originally didn't get in the gunner seat, but upon asking, the person who was in it (a member of the =3vil= clan I believe) hopped out and I thanked him for being so nice.  Anyways, for some reason I was posessed by a case of the giggles and found EVERYTHING to be abso-fuckinglutely hilarious.  We were chopper raping the TV station - trying to keep the enemy chopper grounded to help out our buddies.  Some guy on USMC complained we were spawn raping, and we got into a bit of a tussel, but all was well in the land of Seraphim.

The admin, mister sonofthebeach, warned us not to teamkill anyone for the chopper since we were chopper whoring, to which Divided and I both replied that we wouldn't kill a soul (on our team).  We weren't spamming that chat - we were having friendly banter - divided crashed the chopper into a lampost and I lol'd in the main chat - we related how funny it was.  We came into a closee call with an evil member who was tryin to land his Cobra that we'd left alive on the Mec TV station, and although we didn't hit the nice fella, he crashed it into a mountain and everyone had a good laugh. 

I was being careful as all hell not to TK a single soul because of the warning we received.  When using the MEC anti-matter cannon on Sharqi, it's very hard not to TK if people are running for the flags you're putting suppressive fire on.  All of a sudden, out of nowhere, both Divided and I are kicked from the server.

https://f5.putfile.com/6/17820084378-thumb.jpg

This didn't piss me off so much as it amused me.  Apparently, when playing a video game one must conduct one's self in a stoic manner, devoid of any and all personality.

I'm not mad at you PIB - I'd just like an explanation; and an apology.  Plzkthx.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i'm still laughing
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

TehSeraphim wrote:

I was posessed by a case of the giggles.
lolz +1
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6545
I feel you guys.   My gunner and I are constantly kicked for wtfpwning it up in the chopper.  Even when we are following all of the server rules.    There is nothing anyone can do about the Admin deciding to kick the players that are killing them.     Except of course, get your own server and be your own admin....which is what its coming to for me at least.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire

GetOuttaMyChopper1 wrote:

I feel you guys.   My gunner and I are constantly kicked for wtfpwning it up in the chopper.  Even when we are following all of the server rules.    There is nothing anyone can do about the Admin deciding to kick the players that are killing them.     Except of course, get your own server and be your own admin....which is what its coming to for me at least.
LoL - the admin was on our team.

We were even abstaning on our pwnge and letting USMC cap some flags so it wouldn't be a cap out with 250 tickets left.  I guess he just has no gigglejuice in him
Maxwelbr
+21|6516
maybe u should take a break from being a chopper guy and see how u like getting "wtfpwn"ed on the ground by some other "wtfpwn"er in a heli...

PS;  some bf2 admins are wayyyyy to uptight little bitches and kick if u say "lmao, pwnt" to them. i understand that u should not have been kicked, but i know if i was on the ground, i would have been pissed at u sounded like u were owning to teh max=D
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6725|New Hampshire
For clarification - Admin was on MY TEAM and was not being chopper whored.  I did not say anything along the lines of wtf, pwnt or anything against anyone - we were just laughing about crashing into trees.

I know what it's like to be the guy on the ground - but dems da brakes. lol

Last edited by TehSeraphim (2006-06-29 17:42:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard