samfink
+31|6554
when you are running to cap the flag on TV station on warlord, aftre you have got around the various C4, claymores, and other such irritations, an enemy WILL snipe you before you cap the flag, and cap it himself.
BoomWav
+3|6521|St-Esprit, Québec, Canada
Made my day . Awesome.
Maj.Dragon
+1|6519|Prince George BC, Canada
Oh the joys of BF2!! Too funny!! And so true...
l41e
+677|6647

Just when you get to the best hiding spot in the map as squad leader, someone will, without doubt, come and kill you. And it will always be a headshot.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6657| United States of America
no matter how many times you yell "I need ammo" at the support guy he will not give you ammo!
l41e
+677|6647

Right when you are about to get your expert ____ badge, one of these things will happen:

-You will CTD.
-The round will end.
-The server will crash.
-You will die and be spawncamped with no further klils for the rest of the round.
-Something will minimize your BF2. The round will end while you attempt to get it back up.
-Your computer will crash.
-EA will release the next patch, causing the server to shut down.
-The map vote will succeed.
-You will be kicked.
-You will be banned.
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6712|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

k30dxedle wrote:

Right when you are about to get your expert ____ badge, one of these things will happen:

-You will CTD.
-The round will end.
-The server will crash.
-You will die and be spawncamped with no further klils for the rest of the round.
-Something will minimize your BF2. The round will end while you attempt to get it back up.
-You will be kicked.
-You will be banned.
- admin decides that you have to make place for some other admin noob

- admin cant handle it that he is on the loosing side and draws the round

- the phone will ring and it is your aunt who never stops talking

-you're about to shit in your pant and really need to go to the badroom, when you get back see above
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6642|England
Whenever you lead the dogfight over the carrier no one will be mounting the Sea Sparrow and Phalanx
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6549|CH/BR - in UK

tvmissleman wrote:

no matter how many times you yell "I need ammo" at the support guy he will not give you ammo!
I second that... I even pistolshot the guy once to get his attention....he turned around and blasted lead in my face...
l41e
+677|6647

You will fall over the edge of the 100-story building with a non-functional parachute.
Dakota2x
+31|6516|Olathe, KS, USA
LMAO, now if we can only get Skippy to do a list for BF2 life will be good

http://www.skippyslist.com/skippylist.html
Blazingthing
+0|6511|Sweden
When you are a commander a noob want to kick you from being a commander

When you are trying to take over a CP the enemy commander always sends artilery at you

Your playing a 5 round and loses them al and in the 6 th round your the commander and your team is winning

Last edited by Blazingthing (2006-06-30 01:01:34)

samfink
+31|6554
you know, most of these have happened to me.
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC
not an armor whore, but so fuckin funny
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC

Konfusion0 wrote:

tvmissleman wrote:

I second that... I even pistolshot the guy once to get his attention....he turned around and blasted lead in my face...
happened to me one time. I was asking a medic for some first aid. I shot him once, and he pumped a whole clip of ammo and went to my face and crouched in it and whent up.it went on forever. that son of a bitch
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC
who is skippy
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC

k30dxedle wrote:

-You will CTD.
-The round will end.
-The server will crash.
-You will be kicked.
-You will be banned.
u dont even have basic knife, I have expert
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC

k30dxedle wrote:

"The Ammo Bag". Enjoy.

8x5x2 ammunition bag.

Contents:

-80 rounds of tank 120/125mm cannon shells, 900 25/23/30mm autocannon shells, 12 Stinger/IGLA/9K111 AA missiles
-6 SRAWs and 6 ERYX tubes
-9x18, 9x19, 5.8x23, 4.6x30, 5.56x45, 7.62x39, 7.62x51, and 7.62x54, all pre-packaged in the appropriate magazines

Other features:
-Made in Switzerland and thus is available to all nations
-.50 BMG rounds on top of bag have anti-gravity properties
-Projects holographic ammo logo approximately 12 inches above bag
-Projects holographic high-technology distance marker approximately 18 inches above bag using GPS and Wi-Fi technology to project to individual soldiers
-Enviromentally friendly: instantly and completely biodegrades upon use.
-Proprietary regeneration ability (limited to 5 deployed at one time due to technology issues)

Call 000-000-0000 today to order yours!
so funny, yet so true
fotrsaken
+1|6509|NYC

Majjiks wrote:

Now this is funny
u cant see the picture
Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden
If you are caught in an artillery barrage and (strictly against The Scientific Laws of Battlefield 2) survive the first shell, you will undoubtedly run in the wrong direction.
[50A1] Cpt.Phoenix
+0|6506
very nice job!
Medic Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[url=http://userbars.org][img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5548/ubmasgunnerysergeant0011bp.jpg[/img][/url]
H0ly(rap
+10|6720|Nebraska
lol bravo,  but how bout

66. when the commander finally puts the UAV on the locataion you've been waiting for , for 5 min, the trailer gets blown up.

67. When waiting for a plane or heli for 20 min, someone always spawns close enough to jump in before you.
68. When waiting for a plane or heli its either the gunner seat or no seat.
69. Right when taking off, some douchbag on your own team will decide to kill u because he didnt get the jet or heli.
70.When taking off an enemy just so hapens to be in missle range and unloads all 6 making a tradgity and causing the cleanup crew to clean off the deck or runway.
71. When playing for the required time and the requirements, you will still never get the awards you have worked so hard to get.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6543|Boise, Idaho
whatever number you are on

#. When you are gunning in you chopper seat and there is a blackhawk full of people. You get a clean shot and your TV missle fires a dud.
w0ls0n
+16|6546|Maine
Man, this is the best post I think I have ever read.
mcfarmer.dk
+1|6484|Aalborg, Denmark
66. If you cant get a award or badge, wait a update, then it is more easy to get

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard