Mafiaz
+14|6509
Funny Executionaer, im laughing.
Mafiaz
+14|6509
Bump.
Entertayner
+826|6561

he he, I like all this bumping action... how many u looking for mafiaz?
Mafiaz
+14|6509
As many as possible
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6535
"HEY,  you're a phony!   HEY EVERYONE this guys a phony!   HE'S a big fat phony,  HEY PHONEY,  yeah,  you,  you're a phony!"                                                                         

(thank you family guy)
Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6656
Ben
Mic - On
Heli <3.
Xfire - hvvoid

/q me.
Mafiaz
+14|6509
Bump!
Mafiaz
+14|6509
Bump!
c0ldfyr3
+23|6658|Ireland
Mafiaz, u already have enough people here to cast Ben Hur so FUCK OFF already.
Mafiaz
+14|6509
You have seen this post but some people may not have seen it. And also, should i be saddened? im E-insulted? O NO!
c0ldfyr3
+23|6658|Ireland
No, you shouldnt be saddened or insulted you should just grow up already and stop trying to take the piss. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6697|Alaska
Coldfyr3, sorry to say but you are a fucking idiot, im not standing up for him or nothing, but the only person that should grow up is you, even though hes a kid, maybe around 14, he acts mature than you, if you have such a thing against him let it go, get the fuck over it, its his problem, its fucking internet, all i see is him trying to get people in the movie and all you are doing is replying shit to him, pff
c0ldfyr3
+23|6658|Ireland
There Is No Movie
Mafiaz
+14|6509
Actually yes there is, we have completed 2 stunts already, you never gave it the chance but im glad i didnt keep you on my xfire to let this unravel, Dsp-CS- is right, i dont need people to stand up for me, like i said, Its the internet, and i really dont care what people say, apparently your just incapable of understanding or something but lets not get into that. If anymore people would like to join just reply.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard