+18|6621|birmingham,uk
got killed alot
mporlier
+42|6647|Montreal, Canada
Nades against tank...
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA
24/7 Wake for my first 40 hours; was afraid to try out the maps in case they sucked.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6716
hit E on accident while learning to fly a jet... could not get to the 9 key fast enough.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

mporlier wrote:

Nades against tank...
I still do that, and I have no idea why.  It has to be some kind of psychological flaw.
mporlier

usmarine2005 wrote:

mporlier wrote:

Nades against tank...
I still do that, and I have no idea why.  It has to be some kind of psychological flaw.
Unless it is smoking like hell there is no point. I shoot at smoking choppers with pistol and you know what? I do get many kills that way.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

mporlier wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

mporlier wrote:

Nades against tank...
Unless it is smoking like hell there is no point. I shoot at smoking choppers with pistol and you know what? I do get many kills that way.
True.  But it rarely happens for me.  I think it is a matter of feeling helpless.  There you are watching a tank take your flag, and there ain't a damn think you can do about it.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6525|Montucky
sniper kit, 24/7 any map..

Claymores everywhere and anywhere

Racing around on Karkand in a vodnik (karkand 500)

*sight*.. medicwhoring
lordgeno
Enemy Bush Spotted!
+18|6720|asshole of the planet, NM, USA

ValentijnR wrote:

Always spawn at the wrong dot at carrier so I would end up below deck... Had to run up everytime because I forgot to pick the other dot when I died...
i still do that shit!  hahaha, for some reason I can never remember which one spaws ontop
l41e
+677|6655

-spawning at the wrong Essex spawn point
-thinking boat guns were effective aircraft killers
-using 1.03 AA turrets
-engaging M1A2s with Tunguskas
-trying to guide TV missiles with WASD
-not knowing bombers had 2 seats
-constantly losing control of helicopters
-going to servers on the other side of the world
-whoring the Karkand alley
-using GLs against armor

This is why my stats suck.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6544
Excessive n00b tubing.  My first hundred hours of BF2 was exclsuively assault.

Had trouble differentiating between friend and foe.

Yep, grenaded tanks too.
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6561
Like everyone else spawn on the wrong dot on carrier and I still do if i havn't played on the same map in a while.

I used to play with my brother a lot so he would take point- Why do i always have to go first? Becaus I'M the medic and higher rank!

Helicopter whored like everyone in masturr, I didn't care for the points it was fun teamwork

Thought the RIBs didn't go to deep so I beached them every damn time going by land.

Grenading tanks and still too, like some one sad-psychological flaw probably from BF1942.

Couldn't guide TV missles, I started at Day 1 of BF2 didn;t figure it out till September.

I could fly planes, helicopters, and drive everything from Desert Combat experience.

I said I could fly the planes, not hit anything with bombs (I want an old prop plane from 42 I will kick everyone's ass then!)

Last edited by [TFT]Hostage (2006-06-28 09:07:24)

Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho
I played 1942 for 8 months straight on the same server (no explosives allowed, no vehicles, pure infantry).  The only kit that was worthwhile was the medic kit.

When I came onto BF2 I kind of already had a feel for what was about to go down.

It just confused me to see grenades, tanks, shock paddles (cause in 1942 you go down and you stay down), claymores, jets, etc.

Medic whored, didnt know you could kill people with shock paddles, until a willing volunteer on the other team took the time to show me I could.  I still do the carrier spawn thing.  I spawn below now in case I join in a game thats halfway over and its like 24/7 Dalian and we have no flags.  I know whats going on up there.  I throw nades at tanks because either A.) I need a distraction or B.) its an instinct that I cant help.  Cause in 1942 1 grenade would over kill a tank so bad that it wouldnt respawn because it seeked psychological help from the massive wound it just incurred and cannot bring itself together.

Thats why I need sleep lady and gentlemen.... and Nyte :p

dont read my post.
Wampa
+3|6595
Snipe like 50 hrs on masture before i knew about half the shit lol
lkoong2004
+4|6538
Reload after shooting like 6 rounds.
mporlier

lkoong2004 wrote:

Reload after shooting like 6 rounds.
Oh yeah this is a good one!
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6642|South Jersey

usmarine2005 wrote:

mporlier wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

True.  But it rarely happens for me.  I think it is a matter of feeling helpless.  There you are watching a tank take your flag, and there ain't a damn think you can do about it.
There are two things to do about it when you're not spec-ops or anti tank.

#1.  Throw nades at it and get killed instantly

#2.  Stay in a hidden spot that is near the flag so the flag won't be taken down, therefore pissing off the tank and starting a game of cat and mouse with you.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6634|Canada
i continuously tried to blow up commander assets /w everything except c4, then i clued in......
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6638|New Hampshire, USA
I got really pissed cause i thought my "e" button was broken cause i couldn't get in the artillery...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Jejjk
My "Page Up" has never been used.
+40|6614|Sweden
In the absolute beginning of BF2, not knowing what team I'm on, therefore killing blue team members.
(Hey, I was chinese, and they are red!)
Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho

-=]NS[=-Eagle wrote:

I got really pissed cause i thought my "e" button was broken cause i couldn't get in the artillery...
And there ladies and gentlemen, is where the line is drawn for which no man may ever cross.

lmao man thats gold.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6534|Belgium

hold the 9 button to chute and falling to the ground
spawning on the wrong dot of the carrier.
and it took me 110 houres before I knew how to spot tanks etc, funny how I was always pointing my gun at it, guessing the others would get a message that an enemy tank was spotted.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!
I tked on accident because I jumped straight into multiplayer, and didn't play singleplayer, and I didn't know the difference between the colors. I thought Green and Red were enemies. Actually, I killed everything that moved and the noob word kept flying. I finally memorized the skins of each kit/team and now I have no problems (of course).
Cursed You
+64|6595|Idaho

De_Jappe wrote:

hold the 9 button to chute and falling to the ground
spawning on the wrong dot of the carrier.
and it took me 110 houres before I knew how to spot tanks etc, funny how I was always pointing my gun at it, guessing the others would get a message that an enemy tank was spotted.
I didnt learn to spot stuff until I was a staff sargent XD
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6544|Search Whore killing fields
First time playing it,  I would sit in one spot for almost an hour with a support kit and finally a guy ran by "Aww yes your mine bitch!!!111!!!!111" I got maybe 4 shots neer him and he flew, proned and killed me. I was like hmm, touch lucky better use the sniper (SVD) I was so bad at that. I couldnt figure out wich arrow thingy was the one you line up.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-06-28 11:47:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard