Mad dawg
+0|6814
Ive never figured this out yet. HOW DO U GET POINTS FOR COMMANDER. i have no idea when u get points.

I assume u get points for like repairing ur commander objects. But do u get like a point for every sertain number of kills u get or something. Do u get a point for spotting people. DO u get a point just like every 30 seconds. WHEN DO U GET POINTS. is it like by u get half a point for each thing u put out then u get one point for every two things u put out. DOES ANYONE KNOW.
Buzerk1
+44|6881
search tools... just between "Rules" and "Profile"
Mad dawg
+0|6814
Ok that basically didnt help me at all can someone TELL me how u get them. not tell me links that dont help at all.
jonsass
+1|6807|Beastmanville, Skeletorland
the commander score is the team average score.
Buzerk1
+44|6881
and before you ask the question because you didn't take the time to use the "search" fonction of this forum.

1) No you don't get point if you capture flag while a commander
2) No you don't get team point for medic/support/engineer
3) No you don't get point when you send a supply box to help your team... by helping them, they get more points and I think you get it now, that's how you get more points too.
4) If you ever feel like getting in the action, you kills/deaths are added but don't give you points.
5) As jonass said: the commander score is the team average score. PERIOD

And try to use the search function, you will find a lot information by doing so...

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2005-11-13 16:17:12)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6808

Man guys, where's the lov-

wait this guy is stupid.

*slap*
Search!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard