bad-dog
+0|6833|Israel
You should have the registry key on the box I believe the only thing you can do is contact EA
anders1989000
+0|6761|Norway
YESSS!! EA.GAMES GAVE ME MY CD-KEY, i sent them evidence that i owned an orginal versjon og bf2.. But now I have problems with the uinstal, when im pressing "uinstall battlefield 2" , i get a "error", Setup.exe have a problem and must close. What to do now ?
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
omg  i dont know
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

anders1989000 wrote:

stop making jokes ! please help !!
I have the box, but not the booklet with the cd-key

*TS*tphai wrote:

go here http://techsupport.ea.com
Anders,

Ignore the jibes - they're all skeptical because posts saying "Please help me I lost my CD-Key", or the like, are common place all over many many game forums and sadly they're, more often than not, posted by people who really have just downloaded an illegal copy of the game and are now trying the only thing their feeble little minds can think of to get around the fact that EA quite sensibly include measures to counter copyright theft in the game.

Anyhoo, do contact EA - they should ask you for a reasonable amount of information to verify that you do indeed own a legal copy and then they should issue you with a new manual with new cd-key or just a new cd-key, or you may even get a whole new complete package, cd, box, manual, everything!

If EA don't do this, then threaten to contact whatever trading standards body you have in Norway. If they still don't do anything then actually contact whatever trading standards body you have in Norway.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6795|Canberra, Australia
If you are still getting problems... It might be time to do a format and reinstall of Windows.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)

IronGeek wrote:

If you are still getting problems... It might be time to do a format and reinstall of Windows.
That never hurts.
anders1989000
+0|6761|Norway
yes im tink im going for a reinnstall of windown, thatnks for the help !
STYXXX-NL-
+0|6746
Already a response from EA Anders???
About the register thing?
KtotheIMMY
+513|6764
Good luck anders!
xilix
+0|6768
Anders, if the uninstall is not working, reinsert the game and click install.  Installshield shoud then ask if you want to reinstall, repair or remove.  Good luck.
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6768|Canader , eh?
hahahahaha ....youre screwed
pdanrichey
+5|6808

anders1989000 wrote:

stop making jokes ! please help !!
I have the box, but not the booklet with the cd-key
Dude...chill out!  Contact EA via their website.  I lost my CD Key as well awhile back.  I contacted EA and they sent me my Key Code in about 3 days.  As long as you registered the game, they can tell you what your CD Key is that you registered the game with.  If you didn't register it, you're out $40 - $50.  Sorry...but that's the way it is.
Fr33
+0|6788
LOL this is a good read a real life melodrama. It has everything, crime accusations, a mini trial, love, hate, idiocy, a peaking high midpoint and ..... Now we await the possible finale. After retrieving the key from EA Anders hits a low point with PC problems. Armed with some high quality tech support fom Irongeek Anders sets off ... meanwhile we hang tight for the next installment (bad pun) ....

Edit: GL Anders

Last edited by Fr33 (2005-11-16 16:56:58)

=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

pdanrichey wrote:

Dude...chill out!  ... More stuff...
Dude... Read the thread, the whole thread, before giving a comment like that...

Anders... Let us know if it worked out, we are all thrilled to read the following episode... Good Luck

R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard