chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

I made a small amendment to the graphs today. They will no longer bunch up the dates at the bottom (so you can, ya know, read it and what not.) Also, I took the circle points out since the graphs are getting large enough that the circles will start hitting each other soon. Now it'll just be a smooth line.

Several people have been asking, so here's an answer: The graphs update once every 24 hours (counted from the last graph update.) This means that if you don't check your stats for several days you are likely to not have been updated in that time.

Simple solution! Have all your BF2 buddies stick you on their leaderboard. Everytime a leader board page is loaded and you are on that list, it requeues you (if your stats are an hour old). Set it to your home page or something That should do the trick.

As a precurosory answer, I make it a personal policy to not have a system in place that will 'auto-query' your stats for you. I try to respect the free system EA has put into place by only querying stats when a real person has specifically requested it.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6758|Cambridge (UK)

chuyskywalker wrote:

...only querying stats when a real person has specifically requested it.
Yeah, don't you just hate it when imaginary people bother you - I know I do...

Get out of my head!

-DS-Carbon
+0|6753|New Hampshire
Another great feature to this site.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra
my graph goes from oct 23rd to oct 26th........missing a day there somwhere, otherwise well done
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6840|"Frisco"

the_heart_attack wrote:

my graph goes from oct 23rd to oct 26th........missing a day there somwhere, otherwise well done

chuyskywalker wrote:

Several people have been asking, so here's an answer: The graphs update once every 24 hours (counted from the last graph update.) This means that if you don't check your stats for several days you are likely to not have been updated in that time.
You. Missed. A. Day.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6763|AUS, Canberra

chuyskywalker wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

You. Missed. A. Day.
ahhhhhhhh.....now im with ya.....a little slow down under!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard