Alex_Browning
+6|6523
I view the PKM as being the most lethal weapon of any gun in the game! It's so easy to use! All you do is go prone, and fire 2-3 shot bursts at your infanty target, and BOOM he's dead! Its more accurate than the standard support weapons. It also does 45 damage per shot. Thats 1.5X more than any rifle. Even though rifles are more accurate, the PKM has 100 bullets per ammo box. So you can blast away without worrying much about ammo and reloading. I ranked in 26 kills with the PKM on Karkand. The only reason why i didn't get the veteran badge is because i don't have 15hr playtime with support. I LOVE my PKM!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno
i like the G3 better but the pkm is my second choice
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6650|Birmingham
pistols or rather the 92FS ftw!!!
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6697|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

PMK IS TEH 1337!!!!!!!1111! Heh.
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6536|Boise, Idaho
Yep on karkand when I am US I use the PKM when I am MEC is us the AK101

AK101 FTW!
Alex_Browning
+6|6523
Didn't they increase the accuracy of the PKM in 1.2?
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6540|USA bitches!
Actually, the PKM fires too slow and takes to long to take out if switching between it and nades. G36E for the win. I just got over 1k points last night using just it and reviving.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6551|Hungary
My favourite thing is when people are running with PKM jumping and going to prone and they shoot all this happens.How is this possible ?When you jump you cant shoot...and they can.
And the PKM or any support gun before the 1.3 was like....You shoot the guy from 2-3 meter distance and in viwe and he wont die.The gun fire wont hit him...you shoot the guy around..funny thing....i mostly use pistol when im a support or the SF support gun...now that rox.
ExquisiteDeth86
is still a BF2 Gunnery Sgt.
+16|6652|H3ITWP
the PKM was made overpowered for BF
some servers actually ban it
but i still think it kiks ass
ImposedThreat
You Were My Promotion
+24|6657|USA
I heard they are gonna nerf it in the 1.4 patch....
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6673|Disaster Free Zone

Alex_Browning wrote:

Didn't they increase the accuracy of the PKM in 1.2?
yes but reduced it again in 1.21, not as much but enough so you can't snipe people.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6538|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Meh i see the pkm as a bit of a nub weapon to be honest.. but only ever play support if i need a badge/team has no support.. although the pkm is  very effective for taking down attack choppers
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6634|can
The RPK is WAY better
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Yup...for those wich did not notice the RPK-74 seem to be the new "Pkm sniper".

But for myself i prefer going on a spree with a mg36..a little practice and i can take down about any infantry in a sec...even PKM...but ak-101 still hard heh
pX|SithLord
+22|6717|Germany
well the pkm is still quite accurate and my weapon of choice... it has a lot of power and you never have to worry about running out of ammo ^^

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard