l41e
+677|6645

I will now attempt to think like the Pentagon.

RPG-7: OMG ITS TEH TERRORISTZ GUN!!!
Middle Eastern guys: OMG ITS TERRORISTZ...wait I didn't say that. PR guy get over here. Quick.
Special Forces: AAHH IT HAS MIDDLE EASTERN GUYS WITH RPG-7s... *passes out*
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6707|Groningen / Netherlands
the guy that made this is dutch i seen it on a website of the radio station i liston to (SLAM!FM)

i saw on there that a arabian/turkish (or whatever) made a "recruitment movie" about BF2 and send it to the Pentagon if you listen to the guy as he speaks you can hear a little dutch accent in it (i can hear it coz im dutch anyway)

found the link: http://www2006.slamfm.nl/index.php?nid= … 4ce5642d6d

it says: the 26 year old Samir loves to play video games as a hobby, he made a movie about his skills and that was send to american house (of whatever) as recruitment meterial for Al Qaeda

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-06-27 05:39:33)

l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6834|Dundas, ONT, Canada
Just wait till they find out Armored Fury booster pack. "OMG we been invaded, to arms, to arms. Congress we need more tax payers money to protect us from imaginary attackers." This people will do anything to get themselves financed.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6689|Sweden
I have seen this somewhare else before actually. They say "American made video game", but it was made in <------------------ Sweden. (Dice)
metal1215
+18|6642|Varsseveld, Netherlands
lol that guy who made it is from the netherlands, i can just hear it from his accent
zFeinT
+35|6665
There's this game, supposedly by Hezb'allah with a similar name:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6707|Groningen / Netherlands

metal1215 wrote:

lol that guy who made it is from the netherlands, i can just hear it from his accent
as i said about 3 posts above you...
Kontrolfreq
+50|6601|Cambridge UK
It's truely fightening that people with that much power and influence are so, so stupid.

Lets show them Quake Wars and see them running for the hills, hiding from the "nasty aliens"
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

Enemy 4 Star General Idiots Spotted!
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6709|Hong Kong, China
Lol, they're even more paranoid than the Chinese.

(The Chinese took another game, Red Alert 2 and replaced the Soviet Side with "Chinese" Side and gave their troops a 100% upgrade in addtion to nerfing their enemy to practically wielding pea shooters and tanks which fire bean-bags.)
pX|SithLord
+22|6722|Germany
well it's just about politics: there are many scared people out there crying for a solution for a problem which cannot be solved... war and terror have been existing since the beginning of human living, and there is no way to change this fact. (at least not in a short period)

but politicians need to be reelected, thus they have to find something they can abolish and present their actions as real solutions for this problem.

and with the war on terror going on, it's much easier to blame bf2 than to stop terrorism.

the same happened here in germany when some kids "went aggro" and killed teachers and other pupils in their schools, suddenly politicians announced that all of them were playing "killer games" like cs or bf2, and everybody blamed the computer games.

blaming wrong education or social problems makes politicians unpopular because nobody wants to hear that he/she educated his/her children the wrong way, but blaming such games is easier than finding real solutions and there are always worrying parents who believe this shit...
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6673
wow yet another neg karma, still no name.
luckeydogg
+35|6526|C:/system32/pimp.exe

77th|Christensen wrote:

Not to be the jerk here...but next time, search a bit. There have been several topics about this. I have seen this video 5 times now, and yes, I, like most of you, can believe how retarded the government was on this one, but still....SEARCH.

My bad with the url, but i know there hvae been multiple topics on this.
STFU...  Who cares...
gameaddict
+35|6677|let op drempels
yah thought that dude was dutch he had such a typical accent we dutch ppl suck in english
luckeydogg

Mike.Grun wrote:

Well since the Army made America's Army, maybe they thought that video games would be a valid training tool, funny thing though, a video game is nothing like real life,

And I apologize to anyone that just found that out.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
HW--CHOPPER
+22|6676
that it I'm going to be mec and kill all you stupid American  assessss

JUST kidding Pentagon I'm not a terrorist there's no need to come break my door down for a comment
and beside i play better as china soooo
Bernadictus
+1,055|6733

zFeinT wrote:

There's this game, supposedly by Hezb'allah with a similar name:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Force
Hezbollah it is. And I dowloaded that game. You have to fight Israel soldiers.
But be glad, BF2 is a whole lot better!
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6673|respawn screen

PRiMACORD wrote:

I can't wait to see terrorists dolphin dive IRL.
They could patch real life to prevent this...
Mustang99
+9|6520
OMFG IS SOOOO SAD WHAT THE MEC ARE DOING TO THE US IN THE GAME WAAAAA!!!!! NOT WHAT ABOUT  HOW MUCH THE US KICKS MEC ASS DID THEY THINK ABOUT THAT (trying to get the game in a good light somehow)
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6738|In your head
like i have said before.....to get rid of war you have to make everyone think the same and be the same as well as get rid of all religions.
luckeydogg
DrM
+33|6618
I dont get it?!

BF2, made by EA, is OK, but SF, also made by EA, is terrorist propaganda?

What I find most amusing is that they cant admit they got it all wrong or mixed up. Or do they still think their right?

Last edited by DrM (2006-06-29 16:34:27)

ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6527
Tax money hard at work. Im happy that our taxes are going to some noobs in the pentagon who thinks bf2sf is a terrorist recruiter.
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6516|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
I dunno man i'll ask some of my friends that work there see whats going on
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA
embarassing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard