+12|6593|Your bathroom
Im nearly 20,000 points and i was wondering what gun should i get

Mp7,Mg36,P90 or l96a1 sniper
p.s i have sf so i can get 2 guns tell me what to get

if you -1 me i will hunt you down like a dog
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
You spend a lot of time as a sniper, so unlock the L96A1, and then after that it's pretty much up to you.

From what I can see, what you have left to unlock is all stuff that isn't particularly better than what you have.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Doc
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
Well, sniper is your most played class, so it'd be a good idea for you to get the L96A1.

Personally, I don't like the MG36.  The P90 isn't bad, but it's not really any different than the standard SMGs for AT.  I would go with the MP7.  It gives you a bit of versatility with the engineer class.
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6596|Sea to globally-cooled sea

chrise112 wrote:

Im nearly 20,000 points and i was wondering what gun should i get

Mp7,Mg36,P90 or l96a1 sniper
p.s i have sf so i can get 2 guns tell me what to get

if you -1 me i will hunt you down like a dog
MP7 and L96A1.

L96 is definitely the most fun sniper rifle to use.  it just makes sniping fun  

In my mind, engineer is the weakest kit because it has no long-range capability.  Until they got the MP7.  It's not the most accurate, but you can at least take pot shots with it.  Pot shots really aren't possible with a shotty.

Between those points and the fact that I rarely ever use the P90 or the MG36, for me that's a no-brainer.

Good luck dude.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6803
Haha, my friend just made First Sergeant and had those exact choices. I think he went with L96A1 and the MG36
chrise112
+12|6593|Your bathroom
The m95 sucks i am usually medic now because i get alot of points dont really like engineer i only have alot of hours as sniper cause i used to love it

what is the strongest all them all?
maybe l96a1 and wat

Last edited by chrise112 (2006-06-27 03:00:54)

BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6709|Finland
All unlocks sucks. Why don't you just play without?
chrise112
+12|6593|Your bathroom
i dont like the stock guns
chrise112
+12|6593|Your bathroom
Hmm i want someone that is leet with one of the kits besides
assault , medic , spec ops
and tell me if i should unlock it for example
sum1 is leet with mg36 and i play as that heaps and i get skills wif it
so far im definately going with l96a1
and maybe mp7 or mg36 is p90 better than both them?
=TBG=Zoton
my mum says i'm cool
+22|6625|Australia
personally mate i would first definately say the l96a1 because its just soooo awsome

second option i would go for the p90 or mg36

i have just passed 20k as well and unlocked the l86a1 (first medic only because i hadn't done one on that kit yet) and the p90 and seriously don't regret the p90 at all. with the new patch the fire rate was increased and now i love it, sometimes i prefer it over the DAO because of how versatile it is

anyway they are just my personal suggestions and by all means chose which will suit you the best but if you enjoy AT the p90 is a defo

enjoy
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6689|Las Vegas
I used to hate the MP7 when I first unlocked it (but I rarely played as engineer then).  Now I play a LOT of engineer and it is nice to have an option other than a shotty.  The high RPS of the MP7 help to make up for its smaller magazine and accuracy.  A nice weapon (edit: for an engineer).  My other choice would be L96A1.

One other option would be to hold off for a bit and use the "g" key to pick up any of the class kits which might contain the unlocks in question whenever you see one.  Sooner or later you will pick up a kit with one of these weapons and you can "take a test drive for yourself" before you sign on the dotted line.....

Last edited by ShotYourSix (2006-06-27 03:13:14)

chrise112
+12|6593|Your bathroom
i bought ef before and i used p90 with bots it seemed kind of sh*t
so definately l96a1 cause i have used it a bit and it is 100% better than m95 ^^
i have used mg36 its pretty cool wif the auto and burst fire
MP7 is pretty fast firing not very accurate tho so hmm

i thought about it so im going wif
l96a1 and mp7
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
any that can kill
chrise112
+12|6593|Your bathroom
Whoever gave me -1 i was joking jeez my god cant you take a god damn joke dumbass
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
MG36 and l9.
Coot11M
+7|6637
MG36 and P90. The MG36 mows em down like no other. Just use the crosshairs and not the iron sights. The P90 is really the only viable option for AT. The Mp5 is the next best. The PP19 has spotty performance, one minute you will take a person down in no time flat, the next you can't hit the broadside of a barn. The PLA AT tier 1 isn't even worth mentioning. And the DAO-12 is a situational weapon, definately not my first choice for AT.

Mp7 is very nice up when close and personal but at any distance your chances are slim to none.

L96, what for? You already have the M95. Do you really need another bolt action sniper rifle?

Then again the only unlocks I use anymore is the MG36 and P90, so my opinion may be slightly biased. All the other kits I use the base weapon.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

actually...i think differently about the LMG's. I think the PKM is MUCH better then the MG36. But yeah for sniping definetely get the L9, helps a shitload on longrange shots.
Coot11M
+7|6637

farmerfez wrote:

actually...i think differently about the LMG's. I think the PKM is MUCH better then the MG36. But yeah for sniping definetely get the L9, helps a shitload on longrange shots.
I beat PKM users more times than not with MG36.

I have been playing support the most lately and have come to find out the PKM beyond it's first round that comes out the barrel is nothing more than a noise maker. But hey, to each their own.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6799
Take the sniper and the MP7. At least the MP7 is a very different gun to the engineer shotties, so it gives you an extra option on how to play.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6613|England
ROFL!!! You will hunt us down like a dog!!

i am tempted to - k....but I sign so he will hunt like a kindergartner with sinus' problems
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
pick on which kits you use the most.
ozweepay
+17|6534
You have to take the L96A1. It'll make your sniping so much more enjoyable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard