SiMSaM16
+48|6728|United States of America
I dont know exactly what Paedophiles are, but from what ive read they sound like sick, perverted scum. I say lock em all up, death sentance depending on what they did.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6758|New Hampshire

SiMSaM16 wrote:

I dont know exactly what Paedophiles are, but from what ive read they sound like sick, perverted scum. I say lock em all up, death sentance depending on what they did.
Just FYI Sim - paedophiles (or pedophiles, depending on if you're british or american heh) are older men (or women as I stated earlier lol) that get sexually aroused from children.  If you want to be technical about it, it's anyone below 18 years old as they are technically children, but for all intensive purposes pedophilia is relegated to pretty much pre-teens.
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6711
Interesting debate...

Just a point on sentencing though. If the penalty for sexually abusing a child is the same as the penalty for killing a child, wouldn't that encourage the abuser to kill the child and therefore eliminate a potential witness?
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6727|Sweden
Trow all Pedophiles, murderers, drug addicts, criminals & thiefs, necrophiles, illegal immigrant in a big pile and burn them all, while they are still alive, so we can use them as fuel. And broadcast it directly on the television, so that all families with small children can watch and be amused of it, when they are happily eating popcorn.
K8Kommunist
+26|6601

dh124289 wrote:

Interesting debate...

Just a point on sentencing though. If the penalty for sexually abusing a child is the same as the penalty for killing a child, wouldn't that encourage the abuser to kill the child and therefore eliminate a potential witness?
There's dozens of arguments against the death penalty for pedophiles, but it seems everyone pro-killing pedos in this thread has little more than stubborn mental gestures and is unable to debate the topic. It would be a interesting debate had it started in a more highbrow forum.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6553|Montucky
i say cut off their arms and legs let them live the rest of their days in a wheelchair being pushed around. How can they possibly hurt another human life when restricted to a wheelchair? I'll charge the Department of Corrections for a chainsaw, a burning hot piece of metal to cauterize the arteries and 100 bucks a person that needs said treatment. but thats just me.. so Fuck you, I'm an asshole and i approve this message.

**Edit**, by the ways of the court system, any form of capital punish will eventually be deemed cruel and unusual punishment, as we speak they are debating wether or not in some state(don't remember where) that Lethal injection is cruel and unusual punishment. I deal with these people on a regular basis, they are at a loss of words; a few sandwhiches shy of a picnic. In our prison system there is what is known as Honor amongst Theives and Killers, in the prison system its Okay by inmate standards for an inmate to kill a sexual predator. They do have rights like all the rest of us no matter what they did to another person.

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-06-27 11:17:33)

SFR-Rooo
+19|6677|portsmouth uk
i still think that if these people are know offenders to the appropriate authorities and are at large in the community, why?....so we have to then rely on the so called authorities to keep a eye on them,but as we know all to well they go underground until the dust settles then pounce out of the shadows to ply there evil corrupt satisfaction.If the appropriate people knowingly know where these people are then act and sentence them accordingly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard