Poll

who thinks firestorm is an idiot for playing nothing but commander?

yes57%57% - 142
no42%42% - 105
Total: 247
Heretic
+3|6773
Do any of you ever laugh, insult, or point out that a person with disabilities is inferior to you ? Try to humiliate someone with a disability ? Make a guy/gal in a wheelchair feel small and insignificant ?
Maybe he is not disabled. Maybe he won the lottery !

Ever think of that you stupid idiots that judge a book by its cover ?!

No, I do not know the guy/gal personally, but I do have some intelligence. Some of you are just fking stupid.

Hope your having a great time playing BF2 Firestorm.

Last edited by Heretic (2006-06-26 21:46:11)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

ig88 wrote:

i really didnt expect to get this much response out of this. i just noticed he had 290k command points and i was like..wow. ao can we end all the bashing and be friends again? (and end this thread?!)
The Round Was A Draw
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

People waste so much time caring about how other people play their games...and I just wasted time posting about it.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-06-26 21:56:27)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

People waste so much time caring about how other people play their games...and I just wasted time posting about it.
lol...yea i regret ever starting this...
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6720|New Hampshire
How is he an idiot for playing commander all the time?  I hear all he does is use armor and use the UAV/supplies for himself.  I'm guessin' that would make him a one man army.

But hey, to each his own I suppose.
Cursed You
+64|6584|Idaho

ig88 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lol...yea i regret ever starting this...
I dont have my game cause my friend is loading it on his comp to see if it'll work.  (he's getting his own game but he's just seeing if his comp will run it properly before he buys it, so he can determine whether his video card is capable of such a task).

So Ive obviously got plenty of time.

The 4 "You need to wait 60 seconds before posting again noob" messages Ive gotten.

Dont read yak's post.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6674|Middle of nowhere

spawnofthemist wrote:

where's the "i dont give a fuck" option?
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6829

shice wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I voted no.

2. he works at home (so I'm told) and Commanding doesn't take that much attention, so every couple minutes he can look away from his work and do a scan, accept the supply requests, drop a car, drop a  UAV, and drop arty and get back to work. That's why he can play so much.

Don't judge somebody before you know the facts.
Some1 told you shit. Do you work or go to school or what? I tell you:
If he still goes to school - he's repeating every grade.
If he's a student - he wont get any far but studying goes on and on whether you do somethin or not.
If he works (i mean really WORK, be payd for some labour) he cant be very successfull (rofl). Working @ home doesnt mean you dont have to do anything (scan, arty, uav - then work 2 minutes - scan, arty, uav - then work ...blablabla) this wont bring you far - seriously.

So dont believe everything you're told. I personally think he's a student, wasting his time and his future on a videogame (whether its fun or not).

I dont get why you all care that much about him? Just b/c he's got more points than most of us?
You must not know what "work at home" means.
Say he is in realestate. He could own his own realestate company and work for himself, and not really have to do much at all.
All I know is there was a guy from his clan that came in another one of these threads(a while back) and said that he works at home and is able to sit on BF2 (adminning and commanding the server) and work at the same time.
I'm sure a guy from his clan would know about his position more than you.
lukeiamnotyourfather
Joe's Crematorium, You Kill'em, We Grill'em!
+37|6672
ummmm did u fail or pass language arts?  thats not a yes or no question
BCspeed34
+6|6555
If you are so pissed why not befriend a general to steal his commander position?

I wasn't able to command for his team, but I sure did take it down as the opposing MEC commander one time.

Last edited by BCspeed34 (2006-06-26 22:23:33)

KILLER BOB
+1|6511
I am going to reiterate what many others have said, Why do you give a damn?   He's a really cool guy who enjoys playing a game.   It is none of your business what he does in real life or with his time.   It is his and his alone.   If he get a commander position a lot, well, who gives a shit.   He earned it!   Why don't you talk to him in TS or Vent. and find out what kind of person he is before you bash him.

Now, you're probably thinking, "Omfg, hax0r, l33t, n00b" and all that shit.   I have one last thing to say, "IT'S A GAME, GET OVER IT!"   If you get this worked up over a game, god knows you have some issues in real life.   I've said my piece, and dont care whether on not you give me bad karma.
RyansRangers
+2|6527
The top players do not have any more skill than us.....just more time!
SiMSaM16
+48|6689|United States of America
I dont think that anyone is an idiot for playing what they play (class, commander, squad leader, etc.). People like to do different things and if he likes to command, then let him.

However, I do think that people are idiots for how they play. If hes a commander that uses cartillery and other gay crap then he is an idiot.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6518
ok can we please just end this....we've all heard it a million times.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6638|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

lukeiamnotyourfather wrote:

ummmm did u fail or pass language arts?  thats not a yes or no question
rhetorical questions ftw! ^_^
cmsgt_one_shot
+5|6640|USA

highmarshal wrote:

Dirtracer90 wrote:

what about rtw?
Rome Total War - great game
Yes it is a great game but it gets old sometimes but i must say there are times where I have to play it.
Drumedor
Oops, who put that tree there?
+17|6541|BorĂ¥s, Sweden

cmsgt_one_shot wrote:

highmarshal wrote:

Dirtracer90 wrote:

what about rtw?
Rome Total War - great game
Yes it is a great game but it gets old sometimes but i must say there are times where I have to play it.
Then its good that Medieval : Total War is coming soon.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6751
Well im voting null vote because I dont know the player personaly, so who am I to judge. But from my own experience, im ill a lot, often too ill to do more than lay down, so I either watch a film or I command in BF2 Its nice to be apart of the game, even if its not on the field capturing flags
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6654| United States of America
he dosent just play commander i was on moongamers yesterday and he was being, i think, spec-ops
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6610|birmingham,uk
i have very little respect for ppl that just play the game for the numbers what ever happened to playing for fun
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6514|Montucky
Who reallys gives a flying fuck what somebody does or doesn't do in BF2.. its a GODDAMN GAME
Ghosty
+3|6669|Leicester,UK
Its his playing style... If he wants to play as commander who are we to tell him otherwise....??
Kontrolfreq
+50|6600|Cambridge UK
Hands up, who thinks [insert name here] is a [insert random insult here]...

PLEASE - GROW UP!
KILLER BOB
+1|6511

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

i have very little respect for ppl that just play the game for the numbers what ever happened to playing for fun
Ha, if he was still playing for points, he would have passed volx a long time ago.   Now, he's just playing for fun and testing POE2 so as to make your game better.

And as has been said before, why do you give a flying fuck?   I await a response eagerly.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6519|the Netherlands
Why do morons care how Firestorm plays BF2 ....ANYone??? F.U.C.K. Dont care how the guy plays and how much Bling Bling he has ... i got mine , all legal and fair, no stats padd just set  goals for awards & badges
Who does not want to be awarded

one day im good ,one day i suck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard