monkku
+0|6746
i got yesterday Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge,  Staff Officer Ribbon and  Gold Star but i cant see those... is that because i got dissconnect in next map or why i cant see those anywhere?
i hav done that helicopter badge now twise but....
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6798
Umm...if you leave before the round ends..I like to wait til the next map is loaded just to be sure...then it doesn't send your info. Did you wait?
KrooKed
+0|6776|Zevenaar, Netherlands
hmm.. maybe the update came a bit later?
it doesnt show the ribbons at the same time you leave the game and look at your account,
you have to wait for a few minutes/hours before the next ea update is
monkku
+0|6746
well i didnt wait cos server was shut down or atleast i get dissconnect before next map was started... and now i hav waited almost 12h and still nothing
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6825
You have to be in the round until it ends, otherwise it wont be recorded.
KrooKed
hmm.. maybe there were problems with the server?

-i sometimes play on one of my favourite server, and then when i push tab, everybody is private.
that means that the ranking thing from the server is off.. so u cant rank with that server
you have to wait till that's fixed. or.. play on a other server

-or.. maybe it's what DesertEagle357 said..

*btw, Was ita ranked server?

sry, im clueless
KrooKed

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

You have to be in the round until it ends, otherwise it wont be recorded.
then i think that's the prob
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6825

KrooKed wrote:

hmm.. maybe there were problems with the server?

-i sometimes play on one of my favourite server, and then when i push tab, everybody is private.
that means that the ranking thing from the server is off.. so u cant rank with that server
you have to wait till that's fixed. or.. play on a other server

-or.. maybe it's what DesertEagle357 said..

*btw, Was ita ranked server?

sry, im clueless
I'll say it again, incase you didn't see:

If you leave before a round ends, your stats will not be recored. At least most awards arnt.

If you read this topic:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4474

You will also know that, that particular bug doesn't cause loss of stats.

Chances are this happens alot when the round ends and/or the map switches right as you are loading/joining. Server already loads your stats while you are loading the map.

If it has done that, and the map switches or the round ends while you are loading, as in, you are loading the map when there is like, 3 tickets left or some shit, then the server wont reload your stats for some reason sometimes because of.. well, it's a bug. It happens. Get used to it.
Britishbeef
+0|6806|Err...Britain

monkku wrote:

well i didnt wait cos server was shut down or atleast i get dissconnect before next map was started... and now i hav waited almost 12h and still nothing
If the server was shut down before the next map started then i dont think it will send the scores to EA which means no points, badges, ribbons etc.  If you just got disconnected then you should still have them.  I have left a round half way through but still got the points.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6825
Yeah I belive if you get disconnected or kicked they will be. Or should be. I know when you get kicked for like a minute or something and re-join, your score will still show up from when you had left.
monkku
+0|6746
so i hav to do all again???
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6853|"Frisco"

Yes
monkku
+0|6746
dam. well i got Basic Air Defense Badge but i really dont want sit third time 15min in helicopter... 
SeNNetarium
+1|6763|Netherlands / Germany
I was trying to do the armor ribbon...I got it on the first try...it showed up in the game but not in my stats. I repeat it almost 3 times...but I still don't get the ribbon =/ (the same with the service crew ribbon)

Now I feel tired to make those ribbons ^^. Just play for fun now

Last edited by SeNNetarium (2005-11-14 13:03:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard