ozzie_johnson
+98|6659|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
I didnt think euro forces was that bad its just hard to find a server.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

My clan's server (City Maps/Wake/AF/EF) has EF (as you can tell) in its rotation. IP: 64.69.44.186:16567 its based in California, USA.
mcgregorslo
+2|6608|Slovenia
i will never buy nor euro force nor armored fury ... its an insult to free ppl kidding just its not worth the money... i am still wondering if this is some kind of joke with "booster packs" ... (EA u hear shame on u)
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6523|Polish state of EU
It sucks i can never find good ef servers Theese with good pings are empty, theese full are with bad pings this with good ping and few slots empty are 64 slots, which doesnt work on my comp... [lag] But, somehow i got above 10 hours, above 20% YET! But 80% left... lol

Last edited by _Dominiko_Pl (2006-06-20 13:03:22)

AlphaMale
AKA <{SoE}>Agamemnar
+16|6527
Cuz i have more fun watching paint dry.
cailuc
Friendly fire isn't
+36|6621
Because since I replaced my PC I can't get EA downloader to work!
shoupgroup
+1|6641

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

IMO its just plain boring....it doesnt give you the same enjoyment/satisfaction of AF.....it just seems one sided whereas the others are multi-dimensional!

GL Andy
Amen Brother!  This is exactly the way I feel about Euro Forces too.  The maps seem to favor one side over the other.  What fun is it to get your ass handed to you all round long.  The other maps on BF2 and on AF play much better and offer either side a fair chance to prevail.
shoupgroup
+1|6641

mcgregorslo wrote:

i will never buy nor euro force nor armored fury ... its an insult to free ppl kidding just its not worth the money... i am still wondering if this is some kind of joke with "booster packs" ... (EA u hear shame on u)
Have fun with 'Road to Jalalabad' then!
mcgregorslo
+2|6608|Slovenia

shoupgroup wrote:

Have fun with 'Road to Jalalabad' then!
We all will ... mybe they will remake some more bf1942 ... like wake island ... and mybe also add more city maps...

hf
minorthreat
Enemy boat spotted
+6|6538
I think nobody plays because of the annoying euro voices.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

I bought both Euro Force and Armoured fury today.....

And I want to play great wall but at the moment, there are 48 people playing it, throughout the world.....

Make me a 24/7 and I'll be set

Shem
Chao2
+8|6716|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Yeah could do with better voices, I honestly have never heard any accent like that and I've been through Italy, France, Portugal and Spain =P

Still I enjoyed it but BF2 seems to have a mainly american audience, and as mentioned before euro force did'nt really appeal to them. Personally I've played and loved both boosters. Hey amybe they will be nice one day and release a new map with the europeans in. Cityfight in Paris anyone?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
First I need to download it...but i got the code for it.Im a bit lazy and busy in this dayz...lol
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Yeah i tried it yesterday and the accent is pretty funny...i think in EU english is spoken everywhere...UK (ofc),Germany,Hungary,Sweden,NL....etc
And not with this noob accent what they represent in this game...lol
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6664|Groningen, The Netherlands

REDRAGON12345 wrote:

I was just wondering why so little people play Euro force??? I want to do Great wall and the other levals but no one plays Euro!! Why?? They are great levals!!! Dont flame me or give me -Karma, just tell me why and i will be happy...

REDRAGON
Very simpel, I dont know how to get Euro
SniperF0x
+49|6527
Because they don't sell booster packs in retail here, and i don't want to buy it via EA downloader because i don't have a creditcard.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
i can't find any servers in my area that run EF maps, it seems like all of them are on the other side of the world.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6745|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
i just got af to play ef , my fav server now plays both . i got fed of being booted to the server browser so i got af as well
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
I dont play it because I dont want to spend the money.  I bought SF, and thats where my money stops.  I have a good enough time there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard