bad-dog
+0|6803|Israel
I think everybody should fly, how you expect people to learn to fly without doing it ? although what I do think is that, if you see somebody waiting and you go and take the plane instead of him you're a bitch and it happens a lot to me and it sucks, I was patiantly waiting for the plane and then somebody comes and just takes it because I'm not in the perfect spot to take it before him.

Last edited by bad-dog (2005-11-12 12:01:15)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield

bad-dog wrote:

I think everybody should fly, how you expect people to learn to fly without doing it ? although what I do think is that, if you see somebody waiting and you go and take the plane instead of him you're a bitch and it happens a lot to me and it sucks, I was patiantly waiting for the plane and then somebody comes and just takes it because I'm not in the perfect spot to take it before him.
I hear ya, I hear ya.
RasorX
+17|6714|Indianapolis

bad-dog wrote:

I think everybody should fly, how you expect people to learn to fly without doing it ?
uh, load up single player, or Create Local server ? that way you have all the time in the world, dont have to listen to people bitch, and can even pause the game if you need to.  and yes yes i know you cant really simulate a person on person dogfight this way, but you have to walk before you can run.
CaimanReid
+-2|6729
Sick of plane whore idiots who hang around the field for 20 minutes. Yeah I've clocked up quite a few kills in jets but the vast majority of the my time in jets is when I've spawned, there's one there and no one else is waiting, I just jump in and go.

Pisses me off when I see 6 of the team (especially on 32 or less servers) hanging around the hanger and shooting fuck out of each other to get to the jet. Who cares who's flying, yeah a good pilot can be a valuable asset but so can 5 extra men out capping/defending flags instead of hanging around waiting to get some cheap bombing kills.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6808
I used to Fly in bf42 I was so Good one time I landed the Plane and gave it away. Kill at will.  A plane would last the whole game for me. Secret Weapons Some jets Befudled me. Eve of Destruction I ruled again. BFV I was unstopable. Desert Combat Final I didnt do that well Some guys were just out of my class it seemed.

But I cant Fly these Jets for " Burried chocalate cat cigars "  I mean i am hopeless I wish some one gave a clinic, I dont even try in Game as I dont wanna Mess up my team. Maybe I should hook my joystick back up Would it help?
dshak
+4|6784
ya know, I can stay up and evade fire for about a whole round if I really try, even in a dogfight... I just can't kill a damn thing in the air or on the ground. So yes, I stay out of the jets.

On a side note though, I do find the "ace pilots" on this game to be increasingly self righteous. I couldn't help but revert when reading the original post to lord of the rings and gollum, when he called the plane 'precious.' ha.

- thats my second lord of the rings reference in less than a week, my material is getting old-

Last edited by dshak (2005-11-12 21:46:57)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6780|Marathon, Florida Keys
yall took this the wrong way, i aitn ever posting when im mad again lol.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Instant Cereal
+0|6714
Heh, you can tell by my flying stats I gave up flying in this game a while ago. Me in a jet in the air just don't get along.

Last edited by Instant Cereal (2005-11-12 23:23:49)

bad-dog
+0|6803|Israel

RasorX wrote:

bad-dog wrote:

I think everybody should fly, how you expect people to learn to fly without doing it ?
uh, load up single player, or Create Local server ? that way you have all the time in the world, dont have to listen to people bitch, and can even pause the game if you need to.  and yes yes i know you cant really simulate a person on person dogfight this way, but you have to walk before you can run.
you're right in one way, but, single player is so boring and so much different from multiplayer you can't compare, also you can just tell everybody go play singleplayer and when you're a pro go on multiplayer, so what the fuck did you buy the game for ? you can't tell people to learn on boring single player because you want to win or use the plane, yes I don't like that people that can't fly use it but that's life and you should get used to it.
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK

thinner44 wrote:

BladeRunner wrote:

you do crap things
I was right with you till you said that (joking) ... As for the "let's all be crap together". I don't think a day goes by when I don't do something totally crappy

To you +800 gold medals for commonsense, it's a rarity these days
Why thank you, Sir!

I shall put them on the mantlepiece next to my 'David Hasselhoff Cool Award' Trophy
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6808|Finland
Why cant people who cant fly go to an non ranked server and try flying there. Tought my friend to fly a jet on non ranked and no one whined a single bit when he crashed etc. Although it might be a bit better just to practise in single player, its always good to have someone on the same server tell you what to do and how.

And yes, it is super annoying when someone at the round start takes a jet/chopper under your nose and crashes it within the first 30 secs and spawns back and takes it again. Thats why i love servers that always let the one whos been there first fly the goddamn thing.

I, myself am not the type that shoots ppl when i dont get in the plane i wanted to. I usually just go like "oh well, theres a jeep right next to me." and use it as well as i can.

But if theres someone who crashes like 10 times in a row and cant hit a radar tower, i say something to them about their flying and they usually stop flying or go like "omg noob lol im teh 1373 mohta fukcer" and quess what? That equals as a kick.
dshak
+4|6784
Patton,

I personally wasn't talking about you, just a general statement and a wise ass joke, but man do I feel you on your comment about never posting... people on this site love to just attack others for posting complaints... in the COMPLAINT section of a forum. You have every right to be pissed about it and just as much right to post it in here. Just look back at the threads, I've been lynched on multiple occasions.

I think Chuy should put a big disclaimed on this thread -- "IF YOU DON"T LIKE COMPLAINTS DO NOT READ THIS THREAD"

It says right on there if you need to "bitch and moan" this is the place

Last edited by dshak (2005-11-13 10:52:16)

CreepingDeath
+1|6715
It'll never happen ..
  It seems to me that no one has ever played the single player part of the game.Trying out the weapons adjusting the controls and all that before coming into multiplayer. Then stupid me us we jump into his chopper while he is flipping threw the control panels figuring out what he needs to do to fly this before and while he is crashing us into a wall.
    But again itll never happen I think some just love looking like a asshat in games

VirtuaLResistancE wrote:

Like you practiced off-line until you got "good"! I doubt it.

If you are waiting for a jet and the guy ahead of you gets killed after taking off, whats your problem? It cuts your wait time down. If they where better you'd be waiting around allot longer playing pocket pool instead of doing something else, (your probably not good at much else?).

Also, if your going to shoot them with the M95 they have a 63.46% chance of living with your 36.54% accuracy rating. Pretty good odds at living.

Granted I would rather have experienced players using equipment they are good at, but thats fantasy land in an environment like this. People are going to do whatever they want wether or not you shoot a few people out of thousands.

I would suggest being more flexible and try other things rather than carry this heavy load of hatred. Or join a clan and do that deal so you can be the designated "fly boy".

Peace out.
Sorry i cant help myself.
after reading this i looked at your stats..youve hardly played at all, ive been dealing with this for 10x longer comparing total play time. Ive got  80% of your global score in a 7 hour sitting. Mabie after you become a veteran/expert at this game and you attempt to get in top 700 pilots like me you will know what im talking about. Moderators please close this thread its over, better yet delete it.

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2005-11-13 12:05:52)

slidero
top 700 pilot

lol what

slidero wrote:

top 700 pilot

lol what
on the leaderboards it says im like in 550th place in avaitor
Figure
+0|6710|NC
I love flying if i can i do i fly with a keyboard its so much fun i got 48 kills and 2 deaths on wake island yestarday with a plane
thinner44
+1|6780

dshak wrote:

I think Chuy should put a big disclaimed on this thread -- "IF YOU DON"T LIKE COMPLAINTS DO NOT READ THIS THREAD"

It says right on there if you need to "bitch and moan" this is the place
So I guess it's not a forum you want, public opinion getting to you is it . If you post a complaint, you have to expect replies... that's what a 'forum' is all about. Some may want to complain about your complaint, it's only fair

I won't get 'personal' unless the guy goes OTT at me, but I will post an opinion and if it should happen to differ with yours, doesn't mean I'm attacking you personally, just your opinion.

I did agree with Patton, to a degree, but even when I changed tac, I didn't attack him personally

That's the end of my bitch and moan

Have a nice day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard