burnsmk21
+0|6519
Hola Amigos!  Please provide an ETA on Operation Smug Screen!  I live in San Francisco and have a clan that wants to play this level.  Congratulations on a great IDEA.  The level sounds well thought out!  I really like the idea of adding the Muni undeground station.  AWESOME!  Can you make City Hall a spawn point?  I mean, inside City Hall where the SF Board of Supervisors meet?  I'd love to battle it out in there! 

ETA?
CmdrTenchi
Sniper / End-Runner / Wedge
+5|6722|Behind your front lines...
/sign

Anyone contact EA in regards to tacking this onto a patch?  ala Wake Island 2K7?
Smitty5613
+46|6518|Middle of nowhere, California
it looks pretty good; but in my opinion, it should have lots of underground tunnels, so there wont be just 1 tunnel for the snipers to clog up wit claymores..... and they should make some of the buildings so that u can go inside of them, like in the city maps in BFV
burnsmk21
+0|6519
Thanks.  But is there an ETA?!?!?!?!
BerkuT_gru
+26|6638
Any news on this map ? Maybe its allready dead (project)
[killer]manxs
+148|6640|San Diego C.A.
HERES SOMETHING EA SHOULD MAKE   jk

MEC and the CHINESE join forces, while USMC defends Shamu!!!!

https://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2139/30648seaworldadventureparksan3.jpg

Operation Shamu

Last edited by [killer]manxs (2006-06-22 01:13:35)

.:[B@tt13bo];.
Banned
+1|6510
u sound actually try to send that map it sounds really good! i think maps like those really show america! and we gatta kick them asses!
tF-afrojap
+124|6838|SF
Unstickied until I can resume development
l41e
+677|6640

tF-afrojap wrote:

Unstickied until I can resume development

*cries*

(when will you be able to resume it?)
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

Sarrk wrote:

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Is it possible to rip the maps from CS and convert portions of them to BF2?
no. the closest thing you could do is use the steam editor to extact the terrain and textures to a 3dmodeling program  (like 3dmax, cinema 4d, etc.) and then import them into BF2, which is hellishly complicated. it would end up being quicker to study the map and then try to recreate it from scratch in the bf2 editor. it would probably end up looking better too. and then you would have to make all the objects custom in maya or 3dmax. ill ask Catbox if hes up for it..what do you guys want? something like Dust or Dust2?
Dust2 Sounds pretty sweet, but too small, if you could make a hybrid of Dust/Dust2 and go freesytle on other parts, it would sound like the new karkand! (which is good!)
Remake office from CS:s, that map was the shiz
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6654|under there hayousaidunderwear
Any progress?
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

bennisboy wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

no. the closest thing you could do is use the steam editor to extact the terrain and textures to a 3dmodeling program  (like 3dmax, cinema 4d, etc.) and then import them into BF2, which is hellishly complicated. it would end up being quicker to study the map and then try to recreate it from scratch in the bf2 editor. it would probably end up looking better too. and then you would have to make all the objects custom in maya or 3dmax. ill ask Catbox if hes up for it..what do you guys want? something like Dust or Dust2?
Dust2 Sounds pretty sweet, but too small, if you could make a hybrid of Dust/Dust2 and go freesytle on other parts, it would sound like the new karkand! (which is good!)
Remake office from CS:s, that map was the shiz
Wait, scratch Dust2, Make it CS_Assault!! And make it Chinese vs USMC

Kill two birds with one stone
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
Yeah.......so what happened with this?  When is it coming out?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica
Never? :s
eagles1106
+269|6575|Marlton, New Jersey.

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Never? :s
the same could be said for when POE2 is released....

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-01 23:57:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard