Poll

What do I choose (Classic unlock question)

G3 & F200036%36% - 33
P90 & G339%39% - 36
G3 & Scar-L14%14% - 13
P90 & Scar-L9%9% - 9
Total: 91
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6672|The View From The Afternoon

Hacial wrote:

Scar-L maybe little better but improvement isn't huge compared to g36c. (?)
The G36C OWNS the Scar-L. No improvement at all.
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6549|Berlin, Germany

genius_man16 wrote:

G3 & F2000!!

F2000 FTW!! , if you play Assault alot, you'll need to get both of those.  As much as everyone loves the G3 (for whatever reason that is...) YOU might not, and might prefer the F2000 precision over the G3's power (it's not all that much more powerful in the first place... but whatever
imo the G3 is much more precise than the F2000!
-MIKI3.
+70|6659|The Netherlands
P90 & G3
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6643|Warlord
Hacial, which classes do you think you'll play most? That should really dictate the choice more than the weapon itself. And we all know that someone can own with just about anything, crap gun or not, so it's not really about whether they're 'good' or not.

FWIW the power of the G3 is undeniable, the small mag is a right pain but at least it has full auto for when you're USMC. The FN2000 isn't terrible, and the flashbangs that go along with it can be very useful once you learn to utilise them correctly (not flash yourself or teammates in the process!) compared with one sodding smoke grenade. The scope is quite nice but in my opinion you only get the best out of it if your graphics settings are high enough that it's sharp (textures on high?)

The P90 is a worthwhile choice if you want an automatic weapon for AT, but at close ranges the DAO is a killer. I think you should try the SCAR-L before even considering unlocking it.

uber73 wrote:

P90 is pure bollox, regardless what other people say about it. its just shit.
the scar-L aint much better.
Tell us how you really feel

Seriously though if you want medium-range firepower for the class, with the ability to unload a crapload of bullets, at speed, up close and personal as well, then it's not bad and the scope is much easier to aim with for many people than iron sights. One thing for sure: it's a hell of an improvement over the MP5.

I'm curious, why do so many people think the SCAR-L sucks so much? On paper it should be a better choice compared to the G36C or M4 (2 extra damage, not much but hey, one less bullet for the armoured classes is one less bullet). I have both but I don't play spec ops enough to really have a feel for them and I actually don't really like either.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6635

Todd_Angelo wrote:

The P90 is a worthwhile choice if you want an automatic weapon for AT, but at close ranges the DAO is a killer. I think you should try the SCAR-L before even considering unlocking it.
DAO is nice sometimes, but then it's not nice when you kill some people and then you have to reload it! That's pain in the ass! Like first you kill three people with it, but the loading time is way too long! Then you have another three persons coming at you and you just keep running around corners, then they get you and you try to shoot them with your pistol. You're dead.

I have tried using Scar-L in unlock mod, but you can't know how good it's in multiplayer like bots = crap at even expert.

But I still haven't made my choice, scar-l or P90? Well I go play now to get the points for the rank.
Delphy
+45|6601|Bristol, UK
F2000 and Scar L suck ass. P90 is not great, but it's good to have some ranged capability as AT (other than wasting a rocket obv). And G3 is good.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6712|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

I said P90 and Scar just because I hardly ever play Assault.

PS- First Sergeants ftw!
n0 w4i, 1 +Ot4LlY OU+rank j00, lol
AIRdocter
+2|6561|the netherlands!!!!!!
P90 Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6573|Brisbane, Aus

scar L has it's moments but usualy sucks, get the g3& p90
Delphy
+45|6601|Bristol, UK

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I'm curious, why do so many people think the SCAR-L sucks so much? On paper it should be a better choice compared to the G36C or M4 (2 extra damage, not much but hey, one less bullet for the armoured classes is one less bullet). I have both but I don't play spec ops enough to really have a feel for them and I actually don't really like either.
The Scar is marginally more powerful than the G36C but a lot less accurate. With the 36, you can do a few bursts and the guy's dead, but with the Scar you have to wait for the gun to settle as it jumps an annoying amount.
RyansRangers
+2|6547

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

P90 and G3.
I agree! P90 is more versatile than the shotguns, and the G3 is the best assualt weapon in the game. Dont need the SCAR if u got the G36c.
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6532
G3 and F2000
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6635
I get the G3 and P90.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6694|Middle of nowhere

Snoopie66 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

G3 & F2000!!

F2000 FTW!! , if you play Assault alot, you'll need to get both of those.  As much as everyone loves the G3 (for whatever reason that is...) YOU might not, and might prefer the F2000 precision over the G3's power (it's not all that much more powerful in the first place... but whatever
imo the G3 is much more precise than the F2000!
well, to each his own i guess.  I can't hit shit with the G3 and it's clip size scares me...
messfeeder
+31|6544|Gotham
My personal fav is the G3.  You just gotta know how to use it.  I have found it to be the best for switching between auto and semi.  You can be really accurate long range in semi mode if you are good enough. Plus it has good damage rate and you can learn to conserve the clip. Reload time isn't too long if you don't.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6768|Upper Franconia
I'd say G3 and F2000
G3 because it's one of the best weapons in the game and F2000 because it gives you the advantage of Flashbangs when using it, and these can be better than anything else in certain game situations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard