Lt.Goldman
BF2s EU Server Admin (RETIRED)
+330|6633|The Netherlands

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

yup, chatter for our V.I.Ps hi hi ha ha!
Who let this maggot in our   BF2s Chief Of Staff room  anyway ?   
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6686|Germany
With the comfortable admin toilets.
https://tinypic.com/ip3wi9.jpg
^ Me taking a break at last year's anual admin meet and greet about:
>>>"Proper Code of [BF2s] Behaviour"<<<
That was a tough one as u can see because of getting great resistance
from oposing activists while getting to the conference hq after lunchtime at MeC-FoodXpress.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6690|The Netherlands
Lol its the same as this forum and it has the same possibilities so there's no toilets lol. It has a lot less members though, about 23.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

the meeting about the EU server rules is over and we have reached an agreement. Read all about it here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=522064#p522064
Echo
WOoKie
The Bf2s.com Eu Ranked Server is having problems, it isnt crashing but everybody just keeps getting disconnected every 15 minutes or so.

We re gonna contact our host to see what the problem is and we ll get back to you guys asap.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

11-10-2006 - Korte stroomstoring locatie Rotterdam
De stroomtoevoer naar een van de hoofdtrafo ruimtes van de Spaanse Kubus is op dit moment uitgevallen, hierop draaien de grotere telcos zoals wij, Interoute, Tele2, etc. deze partijen zitten nu dus zonder stroomaanvoer.
Eneco is ter plaatse en we hopen dat dit zo spoedig mogelijk wordt opgelost.

De servers draaien nu op de UPS verder en de generatoren zijn actief.
Als uw servers niet draait, neem dan contact op per e-mail ([email protected]), we gaan uw server zo spoedig mogelijk nakijken.

Short Translation :

Power difficulties near Rotterdam(Where our server is), can be the problems..................Eneco the power compagny is on the spot figuring it out

Im gonna send them an Email, about our server disconnecting.......
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Echo
WOoKie
Any reply yet from i3d.nl about people getting disconnected from our server alpha?
Echo
WOoKie
I have another annoucement to make and its concerning only the guys from the states that play on the BF2s.com EU Ranked Server.

I ve set the auto kick for average pings from 230 to 200 ms to try and reduce lag on full servers. Our game server has got a 1000 Mbit connection so it can deal with heavy traffic but we sometimes get a bit laggy on certain maps when the server is full.

@ the US guys, please reply and give me your average ping you would have on a full eu server so i have something to work with. I know some us guys have like 180 pings so i was hoping 200 would be on the safe side.

Just trying to prevent you guys from getting autokicked for a high ping.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

We need to Ad the Aussie server to that list to!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6498|Panama
Admin/Mod? can you edit the topic title?
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

Thats was i was thinking
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6709|The Hague, Netherlands

R3v4n wrote:

Thats was i was thinking
Gonna change the title and first post, adding the AU server
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6508|Internetfitlerland

Thanks Alpha.
R3v4n
+433|6457|Melbourne

~Smokey~ wrote:

Thanks Alpha.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6598|UK
That's better. Updated with (not so) new server information.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

First post updated with TS-info and new(er) EU server IP.
I need around tree fiddy.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
bump.

bf2s.com EU Server TeamSpeak been down for a while. Would there be a chance of it coming back?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

Dauntless has been offering his teamspeak to anyone that wants to use it and I think Hallvard is also offering his TS to the EU BF2s crew
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Yeah been on Hallvard's TS, but would be nice to get back to the bf2s EU group all on the same server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard