+12|6662
SPM: Karkand/Citymap players
K/D: Commander

Both are useless.

Most important is: Having FUN.
mattdavis1989
Sie aller Geruch
+6|6532
I think both are equally important, quite simply because you could easily stay out of trouble in a round and pick off say 8 people in that round without dying, so you are not really getting involved, thus i believe that both are important
LOLtacular
+10|6540
Its hard to have a good KDR if you go after every flag though, as its far more likely that you'll be finding Claymores/Artillery/Jets/Armor/Heloes/Etc when grabbing a flag than when you're sitting a moderate distance away covering those expendables on your team who are grabbing the flag.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6553
You guys all chose KDR?  That sucks.  Who is the better player.  The guy who got 50 kills, 50 teamwork, and 5 deaths, or the guy who got 60 kills, 60 teamwork and 40 deaths?

IMHO, people with a very good KDR are either whoring in tanks/jets/choppers too much, playing commander too much, or are just HIDING too much.

My KDR sucks. its like 1.5.  But my Kill per Minute is good (IMO).  Better than most than people with nice KDR.

so, i choose neither.  KPM (kills per minute) and KPR (kills per round)
FroznReign
Guns Have Safetys?
+15|6533
K/D is more important, but it's not what I worry about the most. I am all about points basically, whether I have a good K/D or not.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard