Gunchip
+0|6759
An hour ago or so, I was playing on this server. I played as commander, and did one of my best rounds ever. I got 63 points, was awarded the staff officer ribbon and was happy like a kid. The enemy had ten tickets left, and I was capping their last base. This meant we were winning, and I'd get an awesome 126 points; best round.

They hit five tickets left, and suddenly I'm thrown out of the game. The reason states "NO CLAN MEMBERS!!!!!! [Admin decision]". I was of course dazzled, and I went back in and maybe I could still receive my points and ribbons. There I see the admin that kicked me out, he had taken my spot as a commander, and my points were lost. I have a look at the playerlist and I saw alot of clantags there.

Basically, this admin actually kicked me out of the game so that he could take the commander spot himself. I lost 126 points and the Staff Officer ribbon. GOOD JOB, corrupt admins!
Possum61
+9|6766|Philly PA USA
Sorry about that Gunchip. Who was it ?  Another  scum bag in the game it seams   
Gunchip
+0|6759
I cannot remember the name of the server, nor the admin on there.
[FIS]-Thor
+0|6761|Vienna- Austria
best thing the take a screenshot to remember
Gunchip
+0|6759
Well, I don't really care who it was, I just wanted to tell people about it.
col.sanders71
+-1|6760|Haverhill, MA USA
he must've been jealous cause you were doing a better job than he could

some peoples kids
FrontRunner91
+0|6805
People like this have ruined the whole points, rank, ribbons, medals, and badges thing.

With that said now we can all play for fun and not give a fuck about the other shit.
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6771|Norway
why the guck be a commander when theres 5 credits left, that gives you a total of 2 points if youre lucky(and youre team wins)
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6787|Human Meat Shield
Prolly Dumped a load of Arty on him, got mad and said buh-bye, other than that, must not be a big deal.  Did you ask?? Hence you didn't get his name.
Gunchip
+0|6759

[C4]LostMonkey wrote:

why the guck be a commander when theres 5 credits left, that gives you a total of 2 points if youre lucky(and youre team wins)
I don't think you read my post through.
RasorX
+17|6761|Indianapolis

Gunchip wrote:

[C4]LostMonkey wrote:

I don't think you read my post through.
You do not get a team average if you just started half/most of the way through the round, your commander score starts when you start being commander.  So kicking you was totally pointless.  But, i do find it strange you didnt get your ribbon/medal.  It should still count.  Ever finished a round in second-third place only to find you've been bumped from the medal rankings by someone who has no team flag by his name on the scoreboard? Means that person had D/Ced, but his score has still been logged.  In addition, if you leave a server and rejoin during the same round your score is kept, even if you switch sides when relogging.  So since you got no score and no ribbon, i conclude that admin has magic powers.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6863

Gunchip wrote:

An hour ago or so, I was playing on this server. I played as commander, and did one of my best rounds ever. I got 63 points, was awarded the staff officer ribbon and was happy like a kid. The enemy had ten tickets left, and I was capping their last base. This meant we were winning, and I'd get an awesome 126 points; best round.

They hit five tickets left, and suddenly I'm thrown out of the game. The reason states "NO CLAN MEMBERS!!!!!! [Admin decision]". I was of course dazzled, and I went back in and maybe I could still receive my points and ribbons. There I see the admin that kicked me out, he had taken my spot as a commander, and my points were lost. I have a look at the playerlist and I saw alot of clantags there.

Basically, this admin actually kicked me out of the game so that he could take the commander spot himself. I lost 126 points and the Staff Officer ribbon. GOOD JOB, corrupt admins!
WAS IT ROOFUS ? lol.. sounds like his work lmao !, but i dont think you lost your staff ribbon ( if you were awarded it ) .
needless to say i avoid asshat servers like that , do your self a favor and report these fact's to >
www.bf2idiots.com < just have the guy/admin whom did it to you and/or the server name .
this will help making their server a little less visited .
Icleos
+101|6760
Take a look at |cypher00fus's death streak of 63.
http://bf2s.com/player/|cypher00fus/

At worst I die around 25 deaths total in a game with about as much or more kills.
I can't even recall seeing anyone die that that much in a row.  0_o

Last edited by Icleos (2005-11-14 11:25:45)

Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6792|NRW,Germany

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

needless to say i avoid asshat servers like that , do your self a favor and report these fact's to >
www.bf2idiots.com < just have the guy/admin whom did it to you and/or the server name .
this will help making their server a little less visited .
And donĀ“t forget to report him here
http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6789|Atlanta, GA USA
You should still get the 63 pts and the ribbon.  Even if you leave a server (or are kicked) before the end of a round, you still get any pts/ribbons/badges/medals you got in the round.
Peruks
+0|6757|Minnesota

Gunchip wrote:

Same bloody thing happend to me!  I was rackin' up points and it said I was kicked by PunkBuster.  Some idiot Admin wanted my commander spot.  Another time I had been commander, and the clan ganged up on me and ousted me, even though we were winning and doing quite well.  So the admin takes control, we start getting beat, so I declare mutiny on him.  So the bastard decides to kick me.  If ya can't do the job right, dont' do it at all.  Oh well...
Dr0pped
+8|6772|Ontario, Canada

atlvolunteer wrote:

You should still get the 63 pts and the ribbon.  Even if you leave a server (or are kicked) before the end of a round, you still get any pts/ribbons/badges/medals you got in the round.
Doesn't work that way for me. I played on a server Friday night, earned over 100 points and two awards, but had to leave before the end of the round to pick up one of my kids. No awards, no points.    Next time I'll just leave it running and watch my death count rise even higher!
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6757|Comber, Northern Ireland
the worst guy is nemesis-madmax he kicked me off his server because i called him a fucking noob because he was baseraping, it was Oman and i cudnt leave my base his helo was invincible i shot about 100 times with the goalkeeper and he didnt even smoke and then he called my freind gay, myfreind saidhe was a wanker and we bothh got banned
section9
+9|6866|USA
this is why they need more official ea servers and less of the rental bullshit.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6825

Dr0pped wrote:

atlvolunteer wrote:

Doesn't work that way for me. I played on a server Friday night, earned over 100 points and two awards, but had to leave before the end of the round to pick up one of my kids. No awards, no points.    Next time I'll just leave it running and watch my death count rise even higher!
But that must have been a Problem with the Server then, it didn't send the information to the EA account server. Normally you get every award and point you earn added to your account in the range of 2 days at the latest.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6825

section9 wrote:

this is why they need more official ea servers and less of the rental bullshit.
Yeah, but i.e. the german official servers offered by k-play seem to be running on 15 years old machines. You get a true lag-festival all the time, plus the servers are restarting like every hour or so ---> everyone is getting kicked. When you join back in right away, your rank is gone...not really a recommendation imo.
Bravery
+-1|6788
You don't lose points, ranks, or ribbons if you're kicked out of a server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard