colonelvolgin[bad]
+0|6759
Okay, today, I was driving and a guy tried to outrun my vodnik and I hit him, I got punished( That wasn't bad)
The, later, I was shooting at a guy then my tm jumped over me and I shot him, so he died, I got punished.
I was pissed because It wasn't my fault and I was down to -8
post your punished scenarios here.
nzjafa
+2|6783
as i was a US anti tank and taking aim at a chinese tank on wake, by some impossibly unlikely co-incidence a jeep full of US drives in front of my missile, netting me 4 teamkills at the same time, all of whom punish me.

Last edited by nzjafa (2005-11-12 12:00:57)

colonelvolgin[bad]
+0|6759

nzjafa wrote:

as i was a US anti tank and taking aim at a chinese tank on wake, by some impossibly unlikely a jeep full of US drives in front of my missile, netting me 4 teamkills at the same time.
I could just see that, I would have been so pissed if I got -20 team score.
Please Forgive me for my typing, I'm not my self today.
jbrd
+0|6758|Kansas City,MO
yeah i was in a tank and was backing up when i ran over someone and got punished. last i new their are no rear view mirrors in tanks. if ya dont wanna get ran over dont run behind a tank!!!
smefeman
+0|6767
i was totally sniping and somehow this other guy lies down right in front of me (while im shooting) and at that exact moment i pull the trigger and HS him.  gg me.
The Soup Nazi
+18|6805|North Lauderdale, FL
today i was flying the USMC F-15 on Kubra Dam and was having a pretty good round (90 some points with 130 tickets to go).  during one of my sorties, i noticed there was a caravan of enemy tanks and apcs all tightly packed together on the way to one of our flags.  i couldn't pass up the opportunity to bomb 4 enemy vehicles in the same run, so i lined up and let them loose.

i got 8 enemy kills, one flag defense, and 2 tk's with the one run.  i got punished on both counts after repeatedly spamming "sorry!"  obviously they didn't notice that i took out all those enemies, so i mentioned if they wanted air support, they're going to need to be a little bit more understanding that mistakes like that happen.  they proceeded to tell me how much better they are behind the stick of a jet, so when they respawned, they had taken the f-15 and promptly rammed it into the ground.  nice one... (must've been lag, eh?)
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield
Dude, I've got many! Most of it is from being an Engineer, another is the Red glitch. But once I was Mr.TriggerHappy, and caping a flag on Wake and seen someone hiding under those house looking things, I unloaded on his ass, well I killed the guy trying to help me cap, around the corner were more BLUES; got punished but felt bad so I said that there was a guy behind him...
The Soup Nazi
+18|6805|North Lauderdale, FL
so not only do you TK him, but you also lied? 
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6786|Human Meat Shield

The Soup Nazi wrote:

Yep! Hey he just got a death and I got -2 or whatever. To me deaths come in abundance.
shaunboulton
+1|6782
i was driving a tank on wake, when all of a sudden i felt a big shudder on side of my tank, i take a look and a car rammed straight into side of me and it was my own team mate, couldnt get more deliborate than that and he PUNISHED ME OMG!!!!!, i had nothing to do with it, he just deciced to ram me
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6770|Norway

smefeman wrote:

i was totally sniping and somehow this other guy lies down right in front of me (while im shooting) and at that exact moment i pull the trigger and HS him.  gg me.
HA, thats nothing...i got 2 tk's when sniping on mashtur...M95...(it all happend in 10-15 sec.)2 shoots in 2 diffrnet torsos=-8 points...
193d Klink
+0|6761

colonelvolgin[bad] wrote:

The, later, I was shooting at a guy then my tm jumped over me and I shot him, so he died, I got punished.
This happen to me yesterday.  Was a Squad Leader playing Sniper Class....so an enemy running up on a hill, I crouched, Zoomed, was leading him, fired and WHAM, a Squad member ran right in front of me and took him out with a Head Shot. Instant Punish.  I told him he didn't have to punish and he told me learn to shoot.  I told him it was actually a great shot (It was too, you couldn't time that stuff any better...to bad it was a friendly)

Well I kicked that jacka$$ from my squad...another member asked why I kicked him and I told him because he punished for an accidental shot.   If you are in a squad, you are teammates and accidents do happen and in my opinion one should never punish a teammate, especially a squad member.
Bloody Sky
+2|6862|Texas
I was in a server with a 3 Punish = kick.

1st punish - I was in my tank and a buggy full speed runs stright into my tank. Punish
2nd Punish - I accidently kill my sqaud mate with a grenade while killing an eamy as well. He punishes. I say (over the mic) Hell, dude. Sorry. But why the FUCK did you punish me!?" ..No answer......
3rd punish - blew up a tank with C4. Then some dumbass is standing my the destoryed tank, then he jumps on top of it, then it blows up again (to disappear.... you know what I mean). Punish.

I got my first and ONLY kick. Look at my stats.
Kicks - 1
Bans - 0

It was pretty damn annoying.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6792|Noizyland

My worst teamkill. Awol heat-seeking stingers misfired and hit a full friendly blackhawk on Gulf of Oman. I was gutted, and kicked. I mean, It's hard enough to destroy a Blackhawk with those things when you're trying to, but maybe I'm just skilled.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
DTAC
+9|6758
I managed to run over a teammate using a JET on Dalian Plant!!! As I'm firing up he runs in front of me... squash + TK.

I had to write, "Next time, try not running in front of a JET asshole." Noobs eh.

Oh, going for my Veteran Medic Badge I went a little grenade crazy, but that's another story...
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6771
The other day, 32 man Karkand MEC.  We were getting our ears pinned back, and suddenly we had only the Gatehouse left.  I spawn as SpecOps next to the sat, and make a run for it.  There is a friendly laying by the bridge wall on right side.  As I get to the bridge, a Vodnik is bearing down on me.  I toss some C4 and get to the detonator just as their grill gets to me...click...BOOM!  I'm gone, but the bridge is blown, and I take three USA and their vehicle with me. 
And then...the punish.  Apparently laying-down-dude got some spray damage and went down as well.  WHAT!?  I'm thinking "man, I just cut the bridge, giving them only one route over to us.  (I've seen MEC win the game with only that spawn point, just defending it, slaughtering the USA who try to cross.)  And took out three and their vehicle in the process, which was surely headed up the hill and may have taken our flag!" 
I checked the player board, and turns out the punisher was an engineer, which made it even worse!  Now, I like engineer kit, I play it most often...but what were you gonna do, pal?  The truck was gonna roll by you, you had no mines down yet, and you're in an exposed position at the end of a long bridge with a shotgun in your hand: you are the BF2 equivalent of useless at that point, you should have thanked me for taking you (and the bridge, and three enemies, and their Vod) out, so you can spawn as something useful now.
RadeonII
+1|6793
i have to many to list
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6784|Trondheim, Norway
Start of the round, full BH60, me as the designated pilot. About half way to my flag a jet desides to get a few easy kills so the asshat rammed me. Safe to say i got the TK (post 1.03) And offcource punned by everyone. 5 sec later kick for exessive teamkilling.

It fucking burns still even tho it's months ago.
BladeRunner
+5|6766|UK

imdead wrote:

The Soup Nazi wrote:

Yep! Hey he just got a death and I got -2 or whatever. To me deaths come in abundance.
Good job the UAV wasn't active lol
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6766|Florida

193d Klink wrote:

colonelvolgin[bad] wrote:

I told him he didn't have to punish and he told me learn to shoot.  I told him it was actually a great shot (It was too, you couldn't time that stuff any better...to bad it was a friendly)
Something very similar happened to me.  I was gunning in the Z-10 on FuShe 32.  My clan mate told me there was an enemy chopper up ahead.  It was at medium range and moving very quickly.  I led it so much that he was off my screen when I released the missile.  I didn't have to redirect it once and it hit the Cobra dead on.  I was pretty stoked and so was the pilot.  Until I saw that it was two of my teammates that just stole the enemy chopper.  Two punishes, but I don't blame them.  Just kind of sucks that my best TV Missile shot was on friendlies. 

But my main complaint is when a stupid jeep driver runs over your mine only when his car has 3 other people in it.  I've had it once where every one of them punished me.

In my opinion, the punish system is the biggest problem with BF2.  How could the developers not think this would be abused?

Last edited by :]-[: El_Shiznit (2005-11-13 02:28:24)

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
I'm lying down on Sharqi shooting at the surveilance post after moving from the city entrance and a dude drives his vodnik infront of me. An enemy 203s his vodnik at the exact time i fire a burst from my G3... resulting in me destroying the vehicle and winning myself a punish.
Figure
+0|6757|NC
i was in a jet and locked onto a j-10 chinese jet i was us...and a black hawk flew in front of me and my missles hit it while still locked onto the j-10 i killed all 5 got punished and baanned
1234BGD
+1|6767
Yesterday on Strike at Karkand, USMC took the hotel and I was facing the hotel from the corner of the building on the right with MG. So there is like ZILLION of them crawling (nice slow targets) and about half a BILLION running - a situation where you shoot till your gun heats-up... and all of the sudden a bunch of my men get in front of the bazing gun and PRONE IN FRONT OF ME.... BLOCKING MY BULLETS TO REACH THE ENEMY WITH THEIR BARE BODDIES! I must have killed like a MILLION of my men... I was very sorry, really.

Now seriously - untill yesterday, I have not punished A SINGLE TK. I think it is STUPID to reduce your team's score, generally, but I do not recall that a single of my TK has been left un-punished. Therefor, I think I will also punish, from now on, every single poor B-stard that accidentaly or non-accidentaly kills me.

I do not fly aircraft and only spend some time in helicopters as gunner, and even that is not to my satisfaction, but more to help the team. I get on foot too many times, because single drivers are in "hurry" to die alone... punishing is sad, for very sad individuals and should be used with care.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6831
Another time i was firing an AT from the first spawn roof on karkand to the spawn on the other side of the road. Well, some dude comes barreling down the road at full speed and whilst my missile was half way across the road, he came into my sites... boom!
FourStars
+1|6757|Australia
i copped a 24 hour ban for tking too much on sharqi, but honestly, if i see a friendly mine, that i cant get past, i either blow them or take another route, not die and punnish my team mates for my careless behaviour, that shit pisses me off,  why cant i get my explosive ordinance badge for tking stupid knobs?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard