MattCicioni
+1|6820|Arizona
Do you think this guy is a stat padder?

Omega6_QuazaarMan

http://bf2s.com/player/Omega6_QuazaarMan/

Check his favorite victim.  Also, you can hear him whine over at:

http://www.bf2idiots.com/

He flamed the sites creator (twice no less)

He killed the same guy 140 times?

Matt
RKF77
+1|6742
It's odd that his favorite victim doesn't even have enough global points to pull stats.  Sounds like he or his clan has a designated patsy account to help them get badges.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6765|Noizyland

The guy didn't even try to cover it up. It's so fucking obvious he's a cheating motherfucker. How can he deny it?

If you are Omega_QuazaarMan, PLEASE deny this! I'd love to hear what you have.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Summo
+0|6732|Liverpool, UK
Hey,if you look at his knife stats... 241 kills with 1hr 30mins. Either hes cheatin' or hes a master butcher in Morrisons
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6744
What I don't understand is why people complain about other people's stats.... it doesn't effect yours at all.
Instant Cereal
+0|6734

freebirdpat wrote:

What I don't understand is why people complain about other people's stats.... it doesn't effect yours at all.
It's all relative to ego.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
I stat-pad in the death section. 

I think he prolly has two computers and signed on one with diff acct and started Jasoning out on his b0t on a ranked server... is this possible? ah... whocares.
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6778|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
I guess many of us 'care' or are concerned about the evil wrongdoers in the game for 2 primary reasons IMHO.

1) We have seen other favorite games be ruined by hackers/cheaters/padders etc etc. examples from my personal exp.: Medal of Honor MohAA, call of duty, Doom, Americas Army and on. and on. and on.

2a) If you earn these awards or whatever legitimately, technically sure you have the right to complain about the 'shortcutters'..

2b)Now, a response might be...."well, what do you care if it dosnt hurt your score directly?" a point yes, a good point...no.

See if I'm in a 40 man server goin 3 rounds/map. I'm properly trying to up my win/loss or just 'win' the round, the server is full, and there's 2 teammate knuckleheads padding in the corner with a clanmate on the MEC team.

Now my teams down to 17-18 people instead of 20. We now have less weapons online and capturing. Now what if 3  good and honest people are waiting to join the server to help win and enjoy themselves, but cannot because a few slots are occupied by 'jacko badge-o', 'fibbing ribbon' and my personal favorite 'Paddy O' points'.

It is all full circle in one way or another, IMHO
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6760|Human Meat Shield
Good response, I now understand.  But you will ALWAYS have these dishonest individuals. Props to you for having in your own right to up your stats and having a goal, and mostly having fun, need to play dedicated servers where there(or you think) are good admins. Some of these are just trying to get this/get that to do what? Brag? To who? But in true saying if it's a goal then I am with you, kinda like non-paying Fantasy Football, nothing but bragging rights, and self pride. But trying to rid the pirates/padders/hackers -- Good luck with that.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6831|UK

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

I guess many of us 'care' or are concerned about the evil wrongdoers in the game for 2 primary reasons IMHO.

1) We have seen other favorite games be ruined by hackers/cheaters/padders etc etc. examples from my personal exp.: Medal of Honor MohAA, call of duty, Doom, Americas Army and on. and on. and on.

2a) If you earn these awards or whatever legitimately, technically sure you have the right to complain about the 'shortcutters'..

2b)Now, a response might be...."well, what do you care if it dosnt hurt your score directly?" a point yes, a good point...no.

See if I'm in a 40 man server goin 3 rounds/map. I'm properly trying to up my win/loss or just 'win' the round, the server is full, and there's 2 teammate knuckleheads padding in the corner with a clanmate on the MEC team.

Now my teams down to 17-18 people instead of 20. We now have less weapons online and capturing. Now what if 3  good and honest people are waiting to join the server to help win and enjoy themselves, but cannot because a few slots are occupied by 'jacko badge-o', 'fibbing ribbon' and my personal favorite 'Paddy O' points'.

Well said.. Perfect points exactly.

I hate cheaters.. and hackers or whatever they are called
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6730|Omaha, Nebraska
I can't believe people waste their time stat padding it has to be SOOO boring.. sheesh
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6747|UK - England
HI peeps. Found this what you think?

http://bf2s.com/player/45585275/

Need I say any more? not flaming any one just omg the nerve to do such a thing?

Last edited by --->[Your]Phobia<--- (2005-11-16 09:24:02)

CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
On no...not another one.  I'm losing count!  It's a good thing we have a thread for each one, easier to keep track of them now! 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-11-16 09:36:52)

Rakasan
+7|6827|California, USA
Someone shoot me!  I got your statpadders right here

Stat Padders

Last edited by Rakasan (2005-11-16 09:42:23)

Kriznik
+0|6762
i dont understand why you complain about this (and any others) ....

everyone plays for his OWN and when that guy is glad to do this... let him do that

i and i think most of players play fair and every knife/kill get with a lot of concentration and swep ... so play on your own and dont search for stat padders.... there isnt any "grand price" for first place or somethig

it is only game and way how you or other guy play that game is up to you or him ....

so play and no complain
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT

Kriznik wrote:

everyone plays for his OWN and when that guy is glad to do this... let him do that

i and i think most of players play fair and every knife/kill get with a lot of concentration and swep ... so play on your own and dont search for stat padders.... there isnt any "grand price" for first place or somethig

it is only game and way how you or other guy play that game is up to you or him ....

so play and no complain
I'm going to go out on a limb and say English isn't your primary language?  If not, I applaud your effort in the above post.  You have a nice outlook on this situation and I agree with it.  Nice job! 
Rakasan
+7|6827|California, USA
ewwww, commander dave trying to stir some chit up, LOL.  I liked the last line 
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6832|Missoula, MT
I never try...I do or do not.  I learned that from mikesh!  Now shhhh...I've secretly switched their regular forum with Folger's crystals.  Let's watch... 

Last edited by CMDR_Dave (2005-11-16 10:11:11)

KB77Hell
+0|6730|T.O. Canada

Rakasan wrote:

Someone shoot me!  I got your statpadders right here

Stat Padders
That is some disgusting shit!  Those kill streaks are so rediculous, they're bordering on redonculous!

Kriznik wrote:

so play and no complain
If there isn't any "grand price" for first place, as you put it, in your opinion, what's the point of these jackasses padding if not for "fake" bragging rights?
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6747|UK - England

Kriznik wrote:

so play and no complain
Grrrr **angry** (sorry to be ) I totally disagree. These people spoil it for everyone else. because of them other ppl find it hard to progress through the rankings.
Oh and if as you say its 'only a game' just play it, why are EA taking harsh measures on stat padders then?
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6744

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

HI peeps. Found this what you think?

http://bf2s.com/player/45585275/

Need I say any more? not flaming any one just omg the nerve to do such a thing?
Not even worth calling a stat padder. SPM is just barely 1. You can get that just by playing the game. His kill streak is 21, being victim mostly to a friend? My guess is they decide to play on the same servers and sometimes you get split up unable to join the other team for whatever reason. So in the end you are going to wind up running in to your bud a bunch, especially on smaller servers.

[GDC]SinnFein wrote:

Good Response, but I don't think it is fair to lump cheaters, those that use a program to modify their skill or severe lack thereof, with those that "stat pad". Any other game that has a stats program, typically also has a group of people that like to make it into the top 10, or get the most kills or whatever. They want bragging rights, and they will use any tactic that will get them there the easiest. And I don't mean using a cheat to do so. Is it lame? Sure is, but easily identifiable by looking at who they killed or were killed by most. And the top 5 players you revived should be on there too I think.

Lets take a look at the 3 person tag team, on a 40 man server. You have 20 people on your team and 20 people on the other team. So with 18 people on one team playing on one team and 19 playing on the other. Most servers are real pubs though and with 32-64 player servers its hard to 10 people on a team to work together.

I am all down for kicking people that "stat pad", make it so that their stats aren't reported. But they are not the only ones that aren't playing the game, there is almost always several guys that are waiting for a jet, a helo, a tank, even if it is out in the field. They surely aren't contributing to the game either! And there is the people that are always lone wolf and never in a squad.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6744

Grrrr **angry** (sorry to be ) I totally disagree. These people spoil it for everyone else. because of them other ppl find it hard to progress through the rankings.
Oh and if as you say its 'only a game' just play it, why are EA taking harsh measures on stat padders then?
EA is taking measures against stat padders because its their job to, stat padders are using EA's system in a way it was not intended for. Now its EA's job to come up with a solution to the problem. Its not your job to be the police and come up with everyone and anyone you want to say is stat padding. Because there is going to be many instances  where you are wrong.

Even when EA comes out with a system to detect or stop stat padders, will there still be some form of stat padding? Most certainly, its an inherent flaw in their system.

I haven't found it very hard to progress through the rankings I started at 600k EA rank and now around 120k. And I got the game much later than anyone else.

My guess is next patch will implement not getting many points using the revive kill stat padding. The badges are useless though so anyone that stat pads to get the badges more power to them, its more fun to get them through traditional means though. The only reason to stat pad is to maybe get a better EA ranking, which over time will mean nothing as more people play the game it will mean less and less since the top players will have insane amounts of time and scores, and the hardcore stat padders will probably not consist of all that many players.
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6747|UK - England

freebirdpat wrote:

Its not your job to be the police and come up with everyone and anyone you want to say is stat padding. Because there is going to be many instances  where you are wrong.
Did I say I was policeing? Oh and i'm not one of those sad people who sit on their ass looking for stat padders (Not saying any of you guys do ). The reason I know about this case is cuz they asked me to join their clan.

Oh another thing this guy plays 99% of the time with his clan mates on the same side - so freebirdpat.. I might be right
Stanners_UK-NI
+1|6659
so, sorry to sound stupid, WHAT is a stat-pader? and EA remove their accounts?

is this something bad? thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard