DeathCalibre
+0|6769
Decided it was time to get my Basic Pistol Combat badge, considering I've never bothered with such stuff after all this gameplay.

Strike at Karkand - a good map for it. Started firing away with the tiny pistol as Assault.

Got my 5th kill and got hit with an unexpected WHAMMY! There were times when I needed to get the trusty MEC Assault rifle out - so I wasn't strictly running around with that thing the whole round.

Got Veteran Assault and Basic Pistol Combat badges on the 5th Pistol Kill! Sweet! I wasn't even aware I had covered 15 hours with the Assault Kit, let alone getting my 20th kill with the 5th Pistol frag!

Happy chappy! I still consider myself a big n00b at this game - but I'm hella loving it!

Cheers.

~D~

Last edited by DeathCalibre (2005-11-12 09:21:25)

checkered_jedi
+0|6771
ummm u confused ur self u said u got vet spec op but then said u didnt have time for the assult???? what u talking about and yeh i have a few vets as well
DeathCalibre
+0|6769
My bad - I meant Veteran Assault. Post fixed now.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6781|NH - USA
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/PANZER420/HAVEFUN.jpg
DeathCalibre
+0|6769
LOL

I'm the last person who really cares about awards - just found it amusing I got two in one hit is all. I mean, what are the odds you'd get Veteran Assault and Basic Pistol Combat on the 5th frag?
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6801|UK
rofl, haha funny stuff.
Major Payne
+18|6806|Netherlands
i had the same thing
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6794|Human Meat Shield
A newb? far from it! with that score I'd.....die for.... ironic.
DeathCalibre
+0|6769

imdead wrote:

You've gotta be kidding dude - I've only been playing Battlefield 2 for 3 weeks... I haven't even touched the original game.

My KD ratio is still flat even - that is pure n00bness. Until I average at least a 2:1 KD, I'll consider myself a n00b. Granted, my Assault (1.25) & Spec Ops (1.14) KD's aren't too bad and my Support Kit (0.80) specs are slowly catching up - the other four kits need some serious attention.

I'm an oldschool Unreal Tournament player. (Original) When I was at my peak, I'd have a KD ratio of about 5:1 per match, roughly... so having 1:1 is pretty ordinary IMO.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6794|Human Meat Shield

DeathCalibre wrote:

imdead wrote:

You've gotta be kidding dude - I've only been playing Battlefield 2 for 3 weeks... I haven't even touched the original game.

My KD ratio is still flat even - that is pure n00bness. Until I average at least a 2:1 KD, I'll consider myself a n00b. Granted, my Assault (1.25) & Spec Ops (1.14) KD's aren't too bad and my Support Kit (0.80) specs are slowly catching up - the other four kits need some serious attention.

I'm an oldschool Unreal Tournament player. (Original) When I was at my peak, I'd have a KD ratio of about 5:1 per match, roughly... so having 1:1 is pretty ordinary IMO.
I'd take your stats over mine.. anyday... but it's not about stats, it's the fun involved!! Check my stats and laugh!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard