4. Claymore n00bs
5. Vehicle Stealers
6. People who spray and who can't shoot worth a shit
7. Dolphin Divers
8. Bunny Hoppers
9. Campers
10. Idiot Team mates
11. Crappy Commander
12. Getting hit by art strike when your the commander doing your fuckin job.
You realy hate me....
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6578|Search Whore killing fields
Fat girls piss me off. They always take my lunch at work
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6656|Kent, UK
I'm sorry if this has already mentioned-there's so many replys
The reload glitch
I hope it's not just me but sometimes i go throught the reload sequence and it doesn't reload
WHAT'S THAT ABOUT
doxy
+74|6832|Nevis
https://img108.imageshack.us/img108/4812/screen1472tp.png

nfc

Last edited by doxy (2006-06-11 19:02:52)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6761|Scotland
nfc?
doxy
+74|6832|Nevis
no further comment
Apoly
+2|6697|Grand Haven, Michigan
What grinds my gears?  Battlefield 2.
-r3-anubis
+73|6578|florida
BF 2 right now is fuckin pissing me the fuck off. I cant fly straight and i get 10000 connection problems every 5 seconds and my ping goes from 90 to over 900 in 2 seconds.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6591|CH/BR - in UK

what pisses me off? people who can't read posts right, nadespammers, claymore whores, spawncampers, banning for tankbusting(suicide c4)
-=Gars44=-
+1|6565|The 10th Level of Hell

FoodNipple101 wrote:

People who are mad cause they suck. And call everyone in the room a hacker.
Everyone is the room is a hacker except me.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6622|Melbourne, Australia.
50kills-1 In a J10 on wake, 13 tickets left, server crash.
46kills-1 in a J10 on wake, 19 tickets left, server crash.
I try go into another wake server rigth after, CTD.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-06-17 20:58:35)

Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6807|Cambridge (UK)
Server crashes.
BADHIGHGEEN
+1|6679
What Realy Grinds My Gears Is Incoherint Rants

Pussy Clan Servers.some Bad Asses. They Need More Rules Then Congress To Play The Fuckin Game. The Only Rules Should Be (3 Tks Kick,fudgepackin Padders Pussys Instant Fuckin Bann)thats It End Of List All You Fuckin Need. If Your Server Has More Rules Than This Congrats You Made The Lil Bitches List . Go Play Mario Cart.  Atacking Is Not Raping. War Is Hell . Kill The Fuckers Back!!! You Whinney Lil Pukes. To All You Clan Tarmin Pussys Kicking Me Out With A Pozz Score Cause The Round Aint Goin Your Way. !!!fuck You!!!!  Lil Bitches. Tardmins Have Way To Much Fuckin Power No Such Thing As Base Camping Or Camping???spawncamping??? Wtf  Dont Fucking Spawn Numnuts. The Invaders Will Leave. Or Spawn Somewere Else And Go Kill The Fucking Invaders  Wtf. You Camp All The Fuckin Time In Real War. You Do More Camping Then Fighting But I Guess If Its Your Server You Can Have All  The Faggit  Pussy Ass Rules You Want. Heres A Thot Add Invaders And Atackers To Your Fuckin Vokab. The Spellin Is Bad But The Point Vallid And Uh Go Fuck Your Selfs
Badhighgeen Out
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6683|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
people who use the SRAW against ground troops at close distance like this game is fuckin Quake 3 Arena.

fuckin pisses me off.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6570|Belgium
People killing me because they think im stealing their vehicle, but im just going to lay some mines -.-
(happens lots in Wake )
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6591|CH/BR - in UK

got a new one: immature kids who go berserk when you punish them for once...
Yesterday I was killing a guy, helping fire from a squadmember... He kept shooting after the guy was dead, and shot me in the face with his pistol. Seeing this, I thought he was getting back at me for a "stolen" kill.... Turns out I was wrong: the whole rest of the round he ran around with me, shooting me with the pistol as often as he could without losing points...Then he started statpadding, doing so and getting the medipack out....God I hate those kids
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6564|the Netherlands
All Off The Above :d
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6619|Florida
what grinds my gears.......................work
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6697|Brisbane, Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

God is punishing you for your spawn raping in the free kill machine!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6762|Sydney, Australia

Sarrk wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Yea... I think I would care if you were in the F-35. But you weren't.

Mcminty.
hilltop2bit
+9|6618|Doctor Evils Lair, Near You!
It grinds me when some slippery sneaky sniper player sits in semi-exploit areas on maps such as WAKE ISLAND and snipes just the one player throughout the game. I think they do this just to anger that player!.....Anyway don't forget we need to love everyone prior to killing them in BF2!
-r3-anubis
+73|6578|florida

spawnofthemist wrote:

people who use the SRAW against ground troops at close distance like this game is fuckin Quake 3 Arena.

fuckin pisses me off.
That does fuckin piss me off.

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Wow, its no wonder i hate Wake Island.

Konfusion0 wrote:

got a new one: immature kids who go berserk when you punish them for once...
Yesterday I was killing a guy, helping fire from a squadmember... He kept shooting after the guy was dead, and shot me in the face with his pistol. Seeing this, I thought he was getting back at me for a "stolen" kill.... Turns out I was wrong: the whole rest of the round he ran around with me, shooting me with the pistol as often as he could without losing points...Then he started statpadding, doing so and getting the medipack out....God I hate those kids
I don't blame you for hating them.

Sarrk wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

The J-10 is a free kill machine, but its fun to use against F-35B's! Those jets are way 2 easy to kill.
MurPHy
+9|6613|West Deptford, NJ

cannon fodder wrote:

When your capturing a control point and is just about to turn neutral and some one spawns on top of you. So you make them eat lead  then get done for a tk, then you realise your squad leader 
Hot DAMN that happens to me quite a bit. I get freaked out and shoot 'em full o holes. The good thing is I rarely if ever get punished for it, since I'm a medic usually.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6559|Montucky
what really pisses me the fuck off is EA is so busy rushing out terrible expansion packs for BF2 and not addressing the craptastic gameplay of the original. hhmm seems like Battlefield 2 was just a 50 dollar beta for Battlefield 2142....
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6561

MASTA_SKILL_1 wrote:

Well said Sud, thanks for the history lesson.   

If I was a gunner in a chopper, and some newb was the pilot, I wouldn't be too surprised if the newb would just exit the chopper without even letting me know he was leaving....
... But a couple of days ago, some Sgt.Major dude was piloting for me, I was getting mad kills as gunner you know- a kill here, a kill there- and then all of a sudden I just see an explosion and the view of my chopper and it saying "YOU WERE KILLED" in the middle of the screen.... So I thought, o well maybe we got shot down, but then I look at the top left hand corner of the screen and it only says that I was killed, not my pilot (who was my squad leader) and I saw him running around the battlefield. He left the chopper without letting me know, AND HE'S A SGT.MAJOR!!! 
You would think that Majors would have a bit more experience with those kinds of things. 
<And no I'm not telling you the guys name>
A captain did that to me, then proceeded to call me a noob in chat because I hadn't switched seats and flown away.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard