imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6789|Human Meat Shield
Okay I see numerous people getting above 100 points IAR, but I have yet to crack this ho. The best I've got was a 93 and I was a Commander. Followed a great SL and got 83, but that's it. I don't know how to fly (that good) and seems everything is being whored up (tanks/helos/craft). Is there a special map or way to get the points up?

Is this the Answer?

1) Kill
2) Cap
3) Repair
4) Revive
and..
5)Kill?
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6795|Nova Scotia, Canada

Medic on Karkand
Nico-DeathDealer
+1|6790
USMC LAV on Karkand...
imdead
Death StatPadder
Tried the Medic thingy, guess I wasn't good enough, seem like when I tried to revive too much firefight. I guess Karkand is the answer, but usually I'm trying to cap the main flag. I'll try.
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6807|Netherlands
go into a 64 map server with 40 people in it, you will have really long rounds, or become very good with planes (got 120 at oman with f35b)
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6776|The Netherlands
play a lot in vehicles. the gunner position in the chopper is great especialy when you have a good pilot
bad-dog
+0|6852|Israel
Personally I had 150+ on karkand in the tank, 100+ on operation clean sweep in F15, 110+ on Sharqi with chopper and so on

Last edited by bad-dog (2005-11-12 06:15:28)

Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6790|New York
before the patch, i would whore it up in the bh to get my high score of over 100 ... but now, like everyone said, go onto unpopulated servers for long rounds
imdead
Death StatPadder

bad-dog wrote:

Personally I had 150+ on karkand in the tank, 100+ on operation clean sweep in F15, 110+ on Sharqi with chopper and so on
So you' all saying I need to be in some aircraft/tank? Hmmm... might take me awhile to bring back my CFS days. Okay thanks.
bad-dog
+0|6852|Israel
Not only, I had near 100 ( might passed it don't remember ) using medic and reviving, I had about 50 teamwork points and about another 20 kills that was on sharqi or karkand, don't remember

Last edited by bad-dog (2005-11-12 07:11:01)

doxy
+74|6811|Nevis

imdead wrote:

Okay I see numerous people getting above 100 points IAR, but I have yet to crack this ho. The best I've got was a 93 and I was a Commander. Followed a great SL and got 83, but that's it. I don't know how to fly (that good) and seems everything is being whored up (tanks/helos/craft). Is there a special map or way to get the points up?

Is this the Answer?

1) Kill
2) Cap
3) Repair
4) Revive
and..
5)Kill?
i invite u to be my co-pilot (gunner) on peninsula

Last edited by doxy (2005-11-12 07:16:37)

[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6770|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Last night I had a couple of 100 point rounds...like some have said...64 player map, not fully populated, with 300 tickets...and I tend to drive armor. I play engineer, anti-tank, and support. My best was something like 124 tonight...oh, and I don't think I'm anything special, so I'm sure you could do it with the right foundation.
Ryan
+1,230|6864|Alberta, Canada

my best was 106 as commander...
i cant seem to do well with medic. i can heal people, but when i run to revive sumone, theres always a huge ass firefight going on and i get shot down. im usually spec ops, or assault, and i only get around 20-30 points per round. 40 if im doing good.

also my computer sucks, so i cant play 64 player maps.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2005-11-12 07:54:43)

col.sanders71
+-1|6762|Haverhill, MA USA
mine was 131 at Wake as commander on a 64 map fully populated...and a lot of luck
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6794|NRW,Germany
The problem about trying to get a lot of points as medic on Karkandf is that there are way too much medics around cause everyone tries it this way. Some people even try not to pick up you health bags instead of using their own so you won´t get points...
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6799
Medic is a very easy way for me to get those 100 point rounds.  I love killing though so 50+ team points with revive and heals and then 20+ kills always gets you to the top of the list.  As a medic always try for offense as well, your gun is still a killing machine! 

Just remember, when you see that flashing "MEDIC" icon above a dead body, thats 2 points! GO FOR IT.

Just be aware of your surroundings and UAV. You'll know if its safe to revive or not...  Always dive/revive as well. I had a 158 point game on sharqi as medic with mixed ground/vehicle action.
checkered_jedi
+0|6766
my best is i think 179 on either wake or another map as commander
cat4ever
+69|6774|CATALONIA
karkand, 64size, 16slots, medic, tank
cat4ever
+69|6774|CATALONIA
my best round karkand 175

50 kills
75 teamwork
imdead
Death StatPadder
Holy cow!! 175!! you ...are my idol... I've tried the revive, and seem to do well but never over 60, and only done that 3 times. My average is about 25 at best ( don't know if there are actual stats (spm?)on this)
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6817|Barrington, RI
be a gunner on a blackhawk on a mashtuur city 64 player server with high tickets and few players, and hope for a good pilot.  when you get to a falg, hop out and help neutralize/cap the flag and then hop back in the gunner's seat.  or being the best damn medic on Karaknd works just as well.  or you could try being a kick-ass commander on the first scenario i suggested.
gohul01
+0|6800
My best round was on Kubra Dam, 307 points!!! Without cheating, seriously!
It was with the Blackhawk on a very unpopulated server (like 22/64 or sg.). The round lasted like 30+ minutes, because of the many tickets. I wasn't the pilot, but I was with support and the engineers in the back were dropping mines continuously. At the end Punk Buster thaught that we were cheating, and kicked us from the server...
imdead
Death StatPadder

sewermasta324 wrote:

be a gunner on a blackhawk on a mashtuur city 64 player server with high tickets and few players, and hope for a good pilot.  when you get to a falg, hop out and help neutralize/cap the flag and then hop back in the gunner's seat.  or being the best damn medic on Karaknd works just as well.  or you could try being a kick-ass commander on the first scenario i suggested.
Well I tried the Monster-Mash-Map being a commander and I find myself dying/defending my toys more than anything, it plain sucks, gotta get more points for destroying/repairing stuff I say. Once lose that flag gotta spend half the round getting it back. It was the best firefight once when both teams toys were down though!

Offtopic:

Need an Infantry Only map dammit!
imdead
Death StatPadder

gohul01 wrote:

My best round was on Kubra Dam, 307 points!!! Without cheating, seriously!
It was with the Blackhawk on a very unpopulated server (like 22/64 or sg.). The round lasted like 30+ minutes, because of the many tickets. I wasn't the pilot, but I was with support and the engineers in the back were dropping mines continuously. At the end Punk Buster thaught that we were cheating, and kicked us from the server...
I kneel before you.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6795|Nova Scotia, Canada

cat4ever wrote:

karkand, 64size, 16slots, medic, tank
Yep, thats what I did to get my best round of 224!

Lots of flag cappin' too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard