Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

Bubbalo wrote:

2ndLt.Tucker wrote:

You stupid ignorant moron.  It takes aprox 2.5microns of a nerve agent to kill someone.  That is a VERY tiny amount and thats just if it gets on the skin. Less is required if it is airborne to kill someone.  Now imagine a bomb with over 500 lbs of this stuff detonating in the air.....leaves alot of people dead when it spreads.  You wanna test me on this one.  I believe I know alot more about this shit than you do since I have been trained on how to deal with these kinds of weapons, how to treat it if ingested, how it can be ingested, and how much of certain items it takes to kill someone.  And if you have ever watched what a nerve agent does to something you would think twice.  It is definately a WMD.  A nerve agent causes you to convulge violently often causing you to tear you own muscles as well as break your own bones.  Its not pretty and being shot my an M4 or killed by a grenade is alot more humane than by nerve gas.
1)  It doesn't matter how painful the death is, by that definition a set of pliers could be WMD if the right person were using them.  Death from a nuke, if you're near enough, is probably pretty painless, or at least doesn't hurt for long

2)  With 500lbs of explosives you could to a fair amoung of damage.
err a 500lb bomb when launched can hit 1 target... let say a building which is around 20 ppl... but 500lbs of sarin gas or mustard gas can kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
Assuming you use it as a single bomb.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US
frickin' laser beams on the moon can kill a lot of people too. Let's demand the moon submits to inspections.

EDIT: Also waiting for this BREAKING NEWS to be featured in non-batshit conservative media.

Last edited by Ikarti (2006-06-24 09:32:39)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

destruktion_6143 wrote:

^^ yup, but the news source is still FOX. that makes me a bit...no make that a lot weary.
" News " makes this guy tired ? WTF ?

Last edited by Horseman 77 (2006-06-24 10:46:01)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada
^^ weary as in cautious and tired. i wrote that post @ 330 in tha morning
cyberkiller25
+16|6540|Montreal
These WMD were likely brought by US troops to support the unjustified invasion of Irak. That's it.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

destruktion_6143 wrote:

just funnin, use edit.

Fox = Conservitive = Bad

All other Media = Liberal = Good
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Horseman 77 wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

just funnin, use edit.

Fox = Conservitive = Bad

All other Media = Liberal = Good
oh come on, all you guys do is whine about CNN. Someone mentions fox being conservative here or there and you flip out on how we talk about it all the time. CNN sucks anyway.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
Conservatives don't whine, cry, wear stupid ribbons or hold hands at rallys.

And our point is always " Fox is one Station ( Not Heavy Left )  Name another that is not ( Heavy Left ). "
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
You cry and whine up and down these forums, and I damn well know you're wearing those SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ribbons. As for holding hands, that might out your repressed sexualities.

MSNBC is not heavy left. BBC is not heavy left. CNN is. Fox is heavy right. Worldnetdaily is BEYOND heavy right.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829
dam another floater! lol FLUUUUSSSSSHHH !
Dakota2x
+31|6509|Olathe, KS, USA
Alright. You all can take this with a grain of salt. Without exposing anything that is vital to US National Security (Not worried about foreign relations here). I will expose what little I can about the war in Iraq seeing how I was there working intelligence for almost a year.

1) Yes. Iraq did have chemical weapons. Not nearly to the extent that they had back in 1991. They used over 80% in the kurdish genocide.

2) Iraq did not have ties to Al-Qaedia under the Saddam Regime. Feydaheen's main purpose was to expose and kill terrorists like the Ghestappo did during WWII when it came to Jews. Al-Qaedia started to infilitrate into Iraq around June 2003 shortly after Al-Jahzereera initially claimed we caught Saddam.

I cannot give you any links to this, so you can take it or leave it. But those are the facts I saw with my own two eyes while I was in Baghdad.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Horseman 77 wrote:

dam another floater! lol FLUUUUSSSSSHHH !
it's funny how you just act like a child.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6674|Canada

Horseman 77 wrote:

And our point is always " Fox is one Station ( Not Heavy Left )  Name another that is not ( Heavy Left ). "
no they only do if troops die or someone criticizes christianity
iamangry
+59|6637|The United States of America

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

I agree that biological and chemical agents are WMDs, but they still a different class of weapon to nukes.  They are closer to high explosive or napalm in my opinion, due to the deployment issues.

And also there is one fundamental flaw with your calculations, in that the Hiroshima bomb was 13 megatons, and modern dial-a-yield nukes go up to 150 megatons.  And the effect on a densely populated city would be near total annihalation, with deaths in the millions, not hundreds of thousands.

EDIT: Perhaps Weapons of Potential Mass Destruction if There was the Means to Deploy Them on a Mass Scale would be better. WPMDTMDTMSs.
Actually, the Hiroshima blast was 13 kilotons, not megatons.  Modern atomic weaponry (not thermonuclear) can be as strong as 500 kilotons.  The most powerful thermonuclear explosion was created by the USSR in the early 60's, and was rated at over 50 megatons, or 50 thousand kilotons.  As far as deployment is concerned, Sarin is heavier than air, which means it can be dispersed in aerosol form above ground.  Something as simple as a crop duster would be sufficient to "deploy" a nerve agent. 

Ikarti wrote:

frickin' laser beams on the moon can kill a lot of people too. Let's demand the moon submits to inspections.

EDIT: Also waiting for this BREAKING NEWS to be featured in non-batshit conservative media.
Im surprised that you believe there are people on the moon.  Im even more surprised that you believe that their benevolent(never heard of a war involving them) government would develop and maintain artillery laser technology.

cyberkiller25 wrote:

These WMD were likely brought by US troops to support the unjustified invasion of Irak. That's it.
The United States stopped production of Sarin in 1956 (there were bigger and better things by then), and kept active supplies until 1970.  I doubt that they would have gone through the trouble of building the infrastructure to make a batch of Sarin gas, put it in Iraqi style shells, and let it sit in a warehouse for years to decay just to reveal three years after a highly unpopular conflict that the Iraqis posessed it at one time.  To be honest, I dont think the Clinton administration was worrying about the attack on Iraq in 2003, for it would have had to be the Clinton administration's choice to make the Sarin given the decay levels found in the shells.

Spumantiii wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Spumantiii, do you not feel bad when people are killed?  Does the thought of other human beings dying not depress your spirits?  I hope it does, or you've really been dehumanized by something.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6650|WPB, FL. USA

herrr_smity wrote:

isn't it a bit strange that the only news agency who are running this story is FOX, and nobody else.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/7323/f … er25ru.jpg
Since I'm from the U.S. I feel I can speak to your post.  The majority of our Colleges, Universities, and media are in fact dominated by liberals {simple rules; those who can't - "teach", and those in the media
make money off of moderates and conservatives by always pushing the edge of the envelope with sensationalism}.  Another fact about "FOX NEWS", but don't tell anyone, they are moderate to conservative.
All joking aside, Fox did in fact report both sides of the WMD found in Iraq - factually.  In the U.S. it is not odd at all to not find anything, in the liberal media, being said in a positive manner about President Bush and/or Iraq - the liberal agenda is to attack until they get the Senate and White House back - factually speaking.

Enough of this serious shit - lets go kill something - cya on BF2,
AAFCptKaboom.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6715|New Hampshire

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

isn't it a bit strange that the only news agency who are running this story is FOX, and nobody else.
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/7323/f … er25ru.jpg
Since I'm from the U.S. I feel I can speak to your post.  The majority of our Colleges, Universities, and media are in fact dominated by liberals {simple rules; those who can't - "teach", and those in the media
make money off of moderates and conservatives by always pushing the edge of the envelope with sensationalism}.  Another fact about "FOX NEWS", but don't tell anyone, they are moderate to conservative.
All joking aside, Fox did in fact report both sides of the WMD found in Iraq - factually.  In the U.S. it is not odd at all to not find anything, in the liberal media, being said in a positive manner about President Bush and/or Iraq - the liberal agenda is to attack until they get the Senate and White House back - factually speaking.

Enough of this serious shit - lets go kill something - cya on BF2,
AAFCptKaboom.
I hate to inform you that FOX news and the Republican's in the White House are bedfellows.  If you want to rely on News, try getting it from an unbiased source.

...which is impossible unless you witness it firsthand.

I can't say whether or not WMD's are true or not, but the end result is the same - we're in Iraq building schools, helping children, and yes, killing both insurgents and innocent civillians.  There's no way to change how we're led up to this point.

I personally don't trust anything I hear in the news 100% because, if you know anything about the military, all news stories reported must go through chain of command and *gasp* can be changed.  If you don't believe me, pick up the book "My War : Killing Time in Iraq" by Colby Buzzel.  He was a soldier in Iraq and in one chapter talks about how they came upon an Iraqi police station that was abandoned by the police the second insurgents attacked it, but the soldiers were instructed to say that the Iraqi police force stayed and fought hard.

No matter where you get your news, it's going to have some sort of slant to it - be it liberal or conservative.  If you really want kicks, switch between liberal and conservative slant news networks.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6760

TehSeraphim wrote:

I hate to inform you that FOX news and the Republican's in the White House are bedfellows.  If you want to rely on News, try getting it from an unbiased source.
fox news has stopped reporting news and is most of the time just reporting opinion.

The guy at the end of the "outfoxed" movie said it best. "fox news is a 24/7 advertisement for the GOP"
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6645

iamangry wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

I agree that biological and chemical agents are WMDs, but they still a different class of weapon to nukes.  They are closer to high explosive or napalm in my opinion, due to the deployment issues.

And also there is one fundamental flaw with your calculations, in that the Hiroshima bomb was 13 megatons, and modern dial-a-yield nukes go up to 150 megatons.  And the effect on a densely populated city would be near total annihalation, with deaths in the millions, not hundreds of thousands.

EDIT: Perhaps Weapons of Potential Mass Destruction if There was the Means to Deploy Them on a Mass Scale would be better. WPMDTMDTMSs.
Actually, the Hiroshima blast was 13 kilotons, not megatons.  Modern atomic weaponry (not thermonuclear) can be as strong as 500 kilotons.  The most powerful thermonuclear explosion was created by the USSR in the early 60's, and was rated at over 50 megatons, or 50 thousand kilotons.  As far as deployment is concerned, Sarin is heavier than air, which means it can be dispersed in aerosol form above ground.  Something as simple as a crop duster would be sufficient to "deploy" a nerve agent.
Thanks for pointing that out, muddled a few details up.  Next time I'll double check them rather than going from memory.  And actually the more accurate figues you've got just make my point further about how much more lethal modern nukes are.  But there are still significant barriers to launching a city-wide sarin strike, are there not?
iamangry
+59|6637|The United States of America

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Thanks for pointing that out, muddled a few details up.  Next time I'll double check them rather than going from memory.  And actually the more accurate figues you've got just make my point further about how much more lethal modern nukes are.  But there are still significant barriers to launching a city-wide sarin strike, are there not?
The point I was trying to make was that sarin is indeed a wmd.  Of course a nuclear or thermonuclear explosion is more destructive, it takes out the buildings as well and generates radioactive fallout that can last for years.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6829

Spumantiii wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Congarts You have joined forces with this crusted piece of SH*T

See below !

Ikarti wrote:

I think .50 cal should be ok as long as its only used on US troops.
Flush !
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Horseman 77 wrote:

Spumantiii wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Congarts You have joined forces with this crusted piece of SH*T

See below !

Ikarti wrote:

I think .50 cal should be ok as long as its only used on US troops.
Flush !
You also appear out of rhetoric to spew. Go jerk off your horses or whatever the hell it is you do in your spare time.
MaximaRX
+8|6527|Charlotte

JahManRed wrote:

...I would wait and see what other news groups and people on the ground say before I would beleive a single word that comes outa Fox.
All of that sounds like shit that Bush would say. I wonder if his advisors are actually Fox news consultants. I know I will take shit for saying it, but I classify what both Fox News and our wonderfully intelligent president says as equally unbelievable. But at least Fox news can say NUCLEAR weapons.........
GeneralDodo
+5|6687
The only gas that isn't a WMD is human gas.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553

iamangry wrote:

Spumantiii, do you not feel bad when people are killed?  Does the thought of other human beings dying not depress your spirits?  I hope it does, or you've really been dehumanized by something.
Oh, sure, pick on him, meanwhile the conservatives cheer everytime an insurgent is killed.

iamangry wrote:

The point I was trying to make was that sarin is indeed a wmd.  Of course a nuclear or thermonuclear explosion is more destructive, it takes out the buildings as well and generates radioactive fallout that can last for years.
Years may be an understatement, they aren't exactly sure of what lasts for how long with nukes.  People may be (and probably are) still feeling the effects if Chernobyl, and they can't be certain what effect that had on a worldwide scale.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-06-26 00:00:18)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard