crownvic96
+5|6593
If i'm the pilot of a little bird and i'm a support kit, will I be able to resupply say and engineer who's in one of the jump seats in the helo dropping off mines or shooting?
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6781|London

Yes
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
crownvic96
+5|6593
cool thanks :tu:
the_ubernoob_
+8|6783
...why wouldn't you be able too?  You resupply eveyone in your vehicle and eveyone near your vehicle nomatter what vehicle you're driving.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6640|Sydney, Australia

crownvic96 wrote:

If i'm the pilot of a little bird and i'm a support kit, will I be able to resupply say and engineer who's in one of the jump seats in the helo dropping off mines or shooting?
should go supply with 2 anti tankers now that would be fun
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6828|Singapore

Maybe.

Have you purchased: Resupply Faggots? (RF) It should be out this autumn.

Durr.
crownvic96
+5|6593

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

crownvic96 wrote:

should go supply with 2 anti tankers now that would be fun
ssshhhhhhhhhh
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6883|Bryan/College Station, TX
Now if only the soldiers could turn completely forward. Now they can only sit facing the side quadrants of the chopper. If they could face forward then you could have two AT kits shooting at Tanks as you line them up. Would almost be like having rockets. Be Supply in the pilot seat and you have a nice attack vehicle. I suppose laying mines and C4 in front of vehicles isn't bad either.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard