• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • help populate the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6776
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

No.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6621|Japan
Is there a reason why you've posted this in 2 seperate bsections of the forum??
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6720
http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … harqi.html

Last edited by brad2195 (2006-06-22 14:49:05)

DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6662|In The Zone
Why have all those exclamation marks????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

brad2195 wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/74.52.43.157:16568/247_Karkand__Sharqi.html
Why do you have 2 usernames for these forums? schizo?
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway

DazBurt wrote:

Why have all those exclamation marks????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I was thinking the exact same thing...
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6720

King_County_Downy wrote:

brad2195 wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/74.52.43.157:16568/247_Karkand__Sharqi.html
dude you got a very anti-social personality bra......maybe go get some anger management advice......who cares if there are 2 accounts 2 topic subjects in two different areas of the website?.........so much hate for someone you don't know.....you are the one with no friends loser.....maybe they pretend but they really don't care for you....it's apparent in your posts and in your attitude.......go put those 2 barrels in your mouth like Cobain did and rid us of you

Last edited by brad2195 (2006-06-22 15:27:28)

TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6776
bump
TheArkOfGod
Banned
+8|6776

King_County_Downy wrote:

brad2195 wrote:

hey dipshit way to karma yourself back to 270 you loser....lol
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

TheArkOfGod wrote:

bump
Here bud, I'll bump it again for you.

BUMP.

Ah... still no one joining your server?

sad.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

Can you guys play nice and stop flaming pwees

Thank you

Peace Boris
Beer_Ranger
+18|6695|usa
ive got 5.00 on no, they cant play nice.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

TheArkOfGod wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

brad2195 wrote:

hey dipshit way to karma yourself back to 270 you loser....lol
SCUZE ME?

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/828c132cba.jpg

How does one karma themselves without having two accounts like you?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Sorry Boris. I'll stop now.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6663|under there hayousaidunderwear
Hmmm well I have been looking for a server to admin.....mabye if we make a little admin power deal I will help you populate ur server?
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6713|Norway
Oh no!

I got a negative karma?!?

Whatever will I do?
The fucktard who gave me that will probably never realize what signals a million exclamation-points sends.. I'll giev you a hint:
It'll look like a server run by children, and probably asmined by children - doing childish power-hungry admin-decisions..

If you also in your original post mention that the server is in the US you might also get more interested people.. (See, I can be constructive)

Disclaimer:
The flaming nature in this post is soley due to being given an anonymous negative karma with the description: Fuck you!

Chuy, you should react to hateful material being sent anonymously over the internet through your website

Disclaimer nr. 2:
If someone is offended by my post and think it hateful or such, my full name can be found in my profile..

Excuse me while I go over in a corner and cry abit for the loss of karma.. Now I'll never reach Nirvana..
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6662|In The Zone

Friluftshund wrote:

Oh no!

I got a negative karma?!?

Whatever will I do?
The fucktard who gave me that will probably never realize what signals a million exclamation-points sends.. I'll giev you a hint:
It'll look like a server run by children, and probably asmined by children - doing childish power-hungry admin-decisions..

If you also in your original post mention that the server is in the US you might also get more interested people.. (See, I can be constructive)

Disclaimer:
The flaming nature in this post is soley due to being given an anonymous negative karma with the description: Fuck you!

Chuy, you should react to hateful material being sent anonymously over the internet through your website

Disclaimer nr. 2:
If someone is offended by my post and think it hateful or such, my full name can be found in my profile..

Excuse me while I go over in a corner and cry abit for the loss of karma.. Now I'll never reach Nirvana..
I also got -1 for asking about the exclamation marks and the screenshot above is exactly the same as mine with a couple of response saying Fuck You., see below

Yesterday 00:31:12 -1 help populate the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ge tfucked 
Yesterday 00:21:36 -1 help populate the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck you 

Does this Twat have 2 accounts on here

Oh my god, I REALLY want to play on your server now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all sound Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me play on your tard server, I think that that will fulfill my dreams and make up for the -1's that you gave me

Last edited by DazBurt (2006-06-24 12:30:10)

• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • help populate the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard