eagles1106
+269|6600|Marlton, New Jersey.
its not the gameplay and the tactics in the game the terrorists are using, they are not using the video or bf2 to train anybody, they are using it to RECRUIT new members, probably because it makes recruiting a lot easier because in the game and the video it makes the U.S. look like they are easily killed and beat.  The video and game arent used as actual training tools, like some of you have thought.  And really, the video couldnt even have the MEC and it could still be used as a recruitment tool, as long as it shows how easily the US are beaten.
Y-D-Donut?
Want glazed or chocolate?
+2|6658|Puerto Rico
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO THE US?!?!?!?!?!  You got to be shiting me!!!! BF2 a "terrorist propaganda"???  FUCK THIS SHIT!!!! I think that all of them are on Ritalin or something,,, not thinking straight!
easy-skanking
+43|6552
hey dude youre from the 51st welfare state no more refering to the United states as "them" its we..
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6538
Ok first off, IT IS NOT A RECRUITMENT device, little Iraqus DO NOT PLAY THIS!

WAYYYYY MORE AMAERICANS DO! So chances are its gonna get more little americans pumped to kill iraquis than visa versa, if it does thsi at all.

OMG!!! its the Americans GETTING INFLUENCED to kill Iraquis not visa versa. GAH!

TOO BAD THOSE STUPID AMERICANS THAT WATCHED THIS WOULD PROLLY THINK IT IS A TERRORIST TRAINING GAME!

OMG the mod was not made by terrorists AJHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it doesnt make it terrorit it already is the same!

THE ENEMY IS NT SUING THE INTERNET AGAINST THE US!

WTF IS THIS SHIT!

ALL THE SKECHY PEOPLE SAY THE TRUTH!

AMERICANS WILL BELEIVE THIS BS

FUCK!
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6781|Toronto Canada
yeah this is rediculous. i love how they think that the "insurgents" are selling a "modified" version of bf2. there is already an insurgent team as we all know. They really should hire people who know SOMETHING about videogames. all it takes is one person.
ImmortalTechnique
Banned
+33|6538
Ok

That Vid Makes Me Want To Kill Americans More Than Any Video Game
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6714

easy-skanking wrote:

Elangbam try having a clue before talking ..at least watch the video. The video was all about mec/insurgents so of course it doesnt involve the chinese.

And 38ds.. that video was made in december it just happened to pop up on a real insurgent groups website recently. Im not defending the politicians cuz it certainly is retarded logic to draw some sort of relation from BF2 to terrorism.

What i cant quite grip is how there can be dozens of pages of bullshit and garbage on this forum yet BF2 on primetime news isnt noteworthy? Leme see theres 3 pages of people bitching about moongamers server 2 pages about people discussing knowing someone famous .. etc..

These are quite the "vibrant" forums..
I did watch it and they were focusing on this one guys FRAPS video. People defending said there were other armies and that ppl had to pay for the expansion. Besides, I'm sure China has some terrorists, unless they were rolled down by tanks...
KX500Racer
+4|6860

MoonShadow616 wrote:

I don't back up your Government. I'm on Iraq's side in Americas "war on Terrorism" or is it a war on something else now?
I'm not promoting extremism. but I think that events like the 7/7 bombings and alike wouldn't have come about if America had kepts it's ego under its hat.
America and UK are both on Iraq's side in the war on terrorism.  We are not at war against Iraq but rather the insurgents in Iraq.  I hope you didn't mean your on the insurgent side.
BCspeed34
+6|6575
This makes me want to make some BF2 terrorist videos
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6576|laguna beach, ca
somewhere, osama is going...

"shit, they have discovered my secret!  american games that i can potentially use to maybe recruit dumbasses that drive jeeps into populated areas!"
BCspeed34
+6|6575
We better not let the insurgencey learn about the hotel glitch
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6714
Wow, if you're going to be a fag, at least name a reason for a neg.
Janus67
Tech God
+86|6611|Ohio, USA
I just saw it this morning.  I can't believe how serious they are taking Battlefield2 to be, I mean honestly.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6857|Cologne, Germany

I wonder why I didn't see Jack Thompson in that hearing...
l41e
+677|6664

ZOMG, you can play against the US, it must be a terrorist game!!1

(eh...WTF is the logic behind that?)
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6639|Oxford, MS
Unbelievable...the leaders of my country are fucktards.  Let me play the game in peace, lol.
LoMaX
+24|6551|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
Always when there is something "new and violent".. - We have to shut it down..

Now it is BF2 (and other games) before Video Film. I wonder what will be next...
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6643|Canada
every account whos favorite army is MEC will be arrested and tried as a terrorist! lol
RR
+7|6540
Download the "bad" movie here http://www.bf2.se/page.php?id=753&a=dl
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6746|Rochester, NY
Also, think of Armored Fury... If the government is that insane than seeing the MEC attacking in US land would lure terrorists... My golly... It is just a game and someone who didn't think too well...
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6740|New Hampshire
Oh my fucking God.

I got through about 1 minute of this bullshit, and had to stop it.  Terrorists using video games to condition baby terrorists?  No shit - they've been doing it for thousands of years in their Jihad's against...whoever.

Who the fuck are WE to talk about conditioning children to kill US soldiers?  Case in point - the video game America's Army.  A US ARMY RECRUITMENT TOOL, WHERE YOU CANT PLAY ANYTHING BUT THE US ARMY AGAINST MUSLIMS.  And yes, they're generally muslims - you can tell because of the fucking RUSSIAN weapons and oh - their clothing, the maps, and even the music playing on the radios in some of the maps.

Who are we to call the kettle black?
Capt_Flapjack
+12|6771|Kansas City, MO, USA
Yeah, after watching that I came to the easy conclusion that the men in Washington have never actually played the game, never watched anyone else play the game, or never even HEARD of the game before the briefing.  Jihadists all over the world can use anything they want to promote themselves to potential recruits.  After all, they use the Internet, Arab TV, Radio and all sorts of things to do it.  The fact that they MAY use a game shouldn't be news to anyone.  I think that the government has to say "Well, it was bound to happen some time," and leave it at that.  9/11 Hijackers used Microsoft Flight Simulator to train for their attack, and that was TRAINING not propaganda.  Washington didn't get pissed over that, so why would they do so here?  They should get some BF2 players in there to offer up their opinions on it which would be, "Leave it alone. It's not a problem."
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6740|New Hampshire

Capt_Flapjack wrote:

Yeah, after watching that I came to the easy conclusion that the men in Washington have never actually played the game, never watched anyone else play the game, or never even HEARD of the game before the briefing.  Jihadists all over the world can use anything they want to promote themselves to potential recruits.  After all, they use the Internet, Arab TV, Radio and all sorts of things to do it.  The fact that they MAY use a game shouldn't be news to anyone.  I think that the government has to say "Well, it was bound to happen some time," and leave it at that.  9/11 Hijackers used Microsoft Flight Simulator to train for their attack, and that was TRAINING not propaganda.  Washington didn't get pissed over that, so why would they do so here?  They should get some BF2 players in there to offer up their opinions on it which would be, "Leave it alone. It's not a problem."
It's all about the new trend lately to kick the fuck out of the video game industry. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LenbSKbn-U  Enjoy.
Ben>You
+90|6542
i bet that EA released all those gay patches to get the jihadists to stop playing!!!! no more c4 throwing = no more jihadist extremists!!
beerface702
+65|6709|las vegas
on the comment about americas army. well said i agree

and wait did they forget about Flightsimulator 2000?

they actually did use that sim to help train the terrorist. along with actual flight time. but nothing happned and the games still came out

i wouldnt worry to much about this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard