Evil_Apu
+40|6603|Denmark
This morning at Karkand Superserver.co.uk server, I was commanding MEC team.

I did good as commander, but somehow I was banned..

I was at MEC Tank-spawn place and sitting at the anti ground thing, and got banned.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6705|Seattle
Did it list a reason?
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6844|St. Louis, MO
Sounds like you were kicked for the commander seat.
Evil_Apu
+40|6603|Denmark
didnt see reason, what's commander seat?
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6639|Manitowoc, WI

Evil_Apu wrote:

didnt see reason, what's commander seat?
some dumb ass admin kicked you so they could command

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-06-08 21:58:49)

Evil_Apu
+40|6603|Denmark
I am banned.. litle worse than kicked
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6678|Devil's Perch
There's a number of these threads lately on various BF2 related forums. Guess it's becoming a new trend or something.
Proud member of a dead community.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6598|Florida
I had a clan member mutiny vote me because his 2 chevron ass didnt get commander.  He was the only one that voted for the mutiny, and I didnt really care to give it to him if he would have asked.  I dont really care for commanding.  But 5 seconds after I get the commander position, mutiny vote comes up across the screen.  I voluntariy gave it to him, telling him if he just asks next time I would give it to him with no problems.
LoMaX
+24|6555|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

Evil_Apu wrote:

This morning at Karkand Superserver.co.uk server, I was commanding MEC team.

I did good as commander, but somehow I was banned..

I was at MEC Tank-spawn place and sitting at the anti ground thing, and got banned.
Yes, sometimes these strange things just seems to happen.. but normally, if you get a good round before you apply for the Commander position, it helps quite a deal, showing that you "understand" the game..

Good luck with the Commanding.
r0oki3
+13|6568
ahaha
cyberkiller25
+16|6568|Montreal
Happens sometime, but my guess is that Punkbuster banned you. Me for example, I was banned once and it was because I went in a tank to prevent a USMC to take it. Even if I left the tank after the kill the system banned me. Also 4 of the kicks I got were because I shot artillery on a uncapable spawn point, even if we had all the control points in the map. So it depends why they kick or ban you, but they are suppose to tell you in the kick/ban window.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6664|Cumberland, MD, USA
I got kicked for nearly the same reason. I was in the KoK Wake server and I got kicked for "Fighting while Commander." I'm sorry, but when they're over-running the Airfield, I'm going to fight!
Evil_Apu
+40|6603|Denmark
got unbanned again

msged the server homesite's forum
Teknoir
+5|6666|St. Paul, Minnesota
I swear... that irritates me ALMOST as much as an admin constantly monitoring EVERYTHING that is going on and the constant verbal threating with kick/ban for such things as punishing for accidental team kills, C4ing flags, fighting while commanding, etc.  After a while I just wanna say... STFU and let us play!!!
LoMaX
+24|6555|Sweden is banned from hell ;)

Teknoir wrote:

I swear... that irritates me ALMOST as much as an admin constantly monitoring EVERYTHING that is going on and the constant verbal threating with kick/ban for such things as punishing for accidental team kills, C4ing flags, fighting while commanding, etc.  After a while I just wanna say... STFU and let us play!!!
Well, it could be an easy Quest to just say.. fkk EA.. and DICE.. wouln't you agree, but the more sinister and compelling truth is that some "people" inside the game just SUCK.. being Admin, co-player, whatever. It's just the hard fkkin truth. Just lighten up.. it really does not matter. The sun is shining.. *L*

If I just remember your name in BF'2's intence moments.. I give you a GO with the friggin shopper, plane or whatever tool you need.. TEAMWORK is the key.

PEACE.

/Zhaman
K[*]K PrezCartman
+2|6620
It seems to me that most people who complain about admins monitoring things are the ones who get kicked/banned for breaking the rules.  Every member of my clan who wants it has admin and as such we have our server monitored nearly 24/7 thanks to our European members.  Despite the fact that we enforce server rules our 24/7 Wake server is ranked in the top 170 BF2 servers for popularity.  Good players want rules enforced that make the game fair.  If you have a problem with the way a server is run, go to another server, that's why there's a few thousand of them out there.  Otherwise if you break the rules, and they are in accordance with EA's ROE, expect to be punished.

Last edited by K[*]K PrezCartman (2006-06-28 15:53:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard