frshsqzedoj
+0|6740
I am having an issue with my BF2 where it keeps on shutting down when I try to connect to an online server.  I can't really find a problem because it plays single player fine, anyways I decided to reinstall my BF2 in hopes that  it will resolve my problem.  My concern now is that if I reinstall will all my stats and such be wiped out?  Do I need to save something?  Does EA store everything online through my login account?  Your help would be much appreciated.
MattCicioni
+1|6826|Arizona
EA should store all your player stats.  As far as I know, you should be fine.
-Matt
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
write down your name and login before you do it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
frshsqzedoj
+0|6740
thanks for the help guys
Snjolfur
+0|6823
When you are in BF menu (before you login), then you can "manage accounts". Click thet button, you can make an online account and an offline account. Click on online account, there you can choose from, "new account" and "retreve account" (don't know how it's spelld). Click on the last one (upp in the right corner when in the game) and fill out everything. If everything is right (username and password) then you should login to the account like you never uninstalled the game.
Hope you can understand what I wrote (It's kind of messy, for my opinion).
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

I am pretty sure there is an option to not delete your player profiles when you uninstall bf2. This would save you the trouble of having to retrieve your account and setup all of your preferences and keybinds again.

To answer your original question again your stats will be completely fine as they are all saved on the stat servers and not on your local computer.
Snjolfur
+0|6823
Are you sure the preferences don't change? Because thet  isn't by the player, it's by the computer.
But enyway, I forgot about "Dont delete all profiles" and "Delete all profiles" when you uninstall.

Last edited by Snjolfur (2005-11-12 04:55:10)

maddogjj
+3|6829|U S A
I have re-installed BF2 twice and didnt lose anything if that helps.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6773|UK

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I am pretty sure there is an option to not delete your player profiles when you uninstall bf2. This would save you the trouble of having to retrieve your account and setup all of your preferences and keybinds again.

To answer your original question again your stats will be completely fine as they are all saved on the stat servers and not on your local computer.
Exactly what he said.
B.Horning
+0|6759|U.S.A.
No, not at all

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard