Des.Kmal
+917|6641|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
What is your favorite place to fight on Warlord?

I have seen my share of great palace battles. And the same thing with teh TV Station. But what most people dont know is that there are more places to fight besides the Palace and TV Station.

I vote my 2 cents for the Security office battles. You have people coming from the Mosque and the Hideout. People are chunking nades ocer the wall from the hideout... and sniping from there too.

People are coming from Mosque with Jihad jeeps... just going into a crowd of people and blowing 4 or 5 people up with it.

Anyone else?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6660|Wigan. Manchester. England.
palace since i got my new graphics card. before i couldnt step in without the worse lag ever, now im in owning all the time
??
+32|6622
[the palace] one time in 1.12 i got 22 revives in the tv station all at once that was fun lol the SAS kept swaring the TV station
Des.Kmal
hmm... only the palace and TV station... like i predicted...
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6708|Seattle
Palace. duh
oberst_enzian
+234|6765|melb.au
sniping from the balconies (not rooftops) facing the tv station flag is fun. also grappling to the top row of balconies facing the security office- if there's a big battle there you just get your pick of targets from 30m away, with no-one noticing you! fun
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
i like fighting for the Insurgent Hideout... i don't know why... i just love that place... if i'm Insurgents, i practically PRAY that the SAS take that flag... just so i can take it back

but i do like the Palace battles... especially on 64 player servers... insanity , although the Clay's can get rather annoying.... unless your Medic and just revive everyone who runs into them

MASS DESTRUCTION FTW!!! (sorry, just had to say that )
-r3-anubis
+73|6560|florida
The Palace anyday.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
the only thing i dont like about the palace is all the retarted grenade chucking bastards
-r3-anubis
+73|6560|florida

straz_mataz wrote:

the only thing i dont like about the palace is all the retarted grenade chucking bastards
Then you hate me then. I get at least 30 nade kills from the palace.
MurPHy
+9|6594|West Deptford, NJ
I got my Vet Sniper from fighting close quarters in the Palace. So Palace.

Only half were clays too lol.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6566
on the palace roof above an enemy base:) 
freekin hilarious
Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

Palace roof, showering 3th floor flag with nades!
Vinny
+7|6798| The Dirtty Dirtty
I love the Palace while a Medic Whore you can get MAJOR points in there my Best round score on Warlord is 339 Medic Whoring and killing with the AK-101 nuttin but Claymores and nades to fill the halls up to ur Delite as a Medic....lol
messfeeder
+31|6550|Gotham
my fav round on warlord was when i was rebel anti tank at the palace.  SAS had taken the security so they kept bringin  in tanks and apcs and I kept taking them out from the ledge facing out over the palace.  I was also taking down snipers once i figured out how much drop to allow for the RPG on long distances.  When a SAS would break through the line and get close to the palace I would jump of the ledge and shove a rocket down their throat on my way down. LMAO that is one of the most fun moments I've ever played, and I've done it several times.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere

messfeeder wrote:

my fav round on warlord was when i was rebel anti tank at the palace.  SAS had taken the security so they kept bringin  in tanks and apcs and I kept taking them out from the ledge facing out over the palace.  I was also taking down snipers once i figured out how much drop to allow for the RPG on long distances.  When a SAS would break through the line and get close to the palace I would jump of the ledge and shove a rocket down their throat on my way down. LMAO that is one of the most fun moments I've ever played, and I've done it several times.
i think you mean Insurgents

but you sure can get alot of points as Medic

although i REALLY hate that thing where after you revive 4 people, you have to wait 2 seconds before you can paddle again...
TK_Dumpy
+26|6544
I like the Palace.  I like how easy it is to hide behind the enemy lines and kill them as they fight your friendly forces.  The Palace has lots of fun little spots to play in.
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6699
I found a great little spot at the corner of one of the buildings between the mosque and the TV tower... you are well concealed and almost at the Westernmost edge of the map, but you can prone and look round the corner and just make out the snipers on the tower roof through the fog.
NuclearBlasted
+8|6716
Anywhere in a Tank (with a good APC driver at your side) or the palace.
messfeeder
+31|6550|Gotham

genius_man16 wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

i think you mean Insurgents

but you sure can get alot of points as Medic

although i REALLY hate that thing where after you revive 4 people, you have to wait 2 seconds before you can paddle again...
Nah, I meant jihadist.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6603|England
the battle for TV station is cool also
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
except for all the grenade chucking in the palace that has to be the funnest place in all of bf2 to play
if people only threw grenades when they seen people and nobody used claymores then the palace would be even better even though it just wont happen...ever
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
The whole map is great , I like every spot on it.
I think it will be my favorite map eventually after I pass the crazy time I spent in karkand.
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6535
me driving APC and nuclearblasted in a tank(both engineers), and killing every1
Des.Kmal

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

me driving APC and nuclearblasted in a tank(both engineers), and killing every1
I see you all the time on SpeedyGameServers... you damn knife whore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard