Yes31%31% - 23
No68%68% - 49
Total: 72
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6573|Southampton, UK

not a chance.

As said before by others in this topic.

i would not kill myself i'd just enjoy the war and own noobs, just hope that i wouldn't lag up...
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6655|Cumberland, MD, USA

superfly_cox wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

I recently watched "The Last Samurai" and I started thinking, would I kill myself in that situation? Then other questions came to mind, what other situations is killing yourself the honorable thing to do?

I came up with this. Would you kill yourself to prevent a war? It means making the ultimte sacrifice for the good of your country and fellow man. It means taking your own life to save others.

So... would you?
depends, would you get recognition for it?  i mean would there then be a superfly_cox memorial and national holiday if i did?
Yes.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6676|NT, like Mick Dundee

I would top myself to prevent a war...

On the religious side of things... Mortal sin or not I live by my own moral compass, I'll apologise to God when I get to the pearly gates and if he sends me to hell... I'd rather go to hell than spend an eternity with an asshole...

For all those atheist people out there... I'm not a selfish prick and how the hell do you know that death is the end? I think it is another new experience.... Once you die you are greeted with this huge message in big red flashing light on a black background...

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU PASSED LEVEL 1. LEVEL 2 WILL BEGIN IN 15 SECONDS....

Last edited by Flecco (2006-06-22 12:35:02)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
Nah.
I would suicide if i knew that doing it would lead my Country to victory.
ATC
+58|6755|...

herrr_smity wrote:

NO i love myself
Thanks for sharing.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6557

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Pug wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

i guess that i`d kill you to
Great, I guess then we are both peace-loving people.

I'd kill everyone just to prevent a war.
STFU, ill kill u all b4 a war starts. end of thread.
Hey Ninja say hello to my very Big friend!!!!! http://www.metacafe.com/watch/61413/bruce_lee_mastery/ I'm sure you know him, I gave him the nut disease now look where he is MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard