Total: 314
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6539
Christian and proud of it.
Erkut.hv
+124|6742|California

Marconius wrote:

I'm definitely open to accepting the Flying Spaghetti Monster into my heart, though!  We must all be touched by His noodly appendage at one point in our lives.

RAmen.

Catholicism is the breeding ground for teenage rebellion or rebellion in general; best example would be the stereotyping of Catholic schoolgirls.  It's too negative, and your whole life would have to be built around apologizing for being born and making sure you do good in some Dogmatic sense so you can get into heaven.  Plus I have better things to do with my Sundays, thankyouverymuch!
Huge diference between everyday Christians (moi), and Catholics (which I am not and want nothing to do with).

Ramen.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Freezer wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

Christ Jesus was dark skinned and more thn likely had wavy hair.
So you have seen Jesus?

Believe what you want we all aren't getting into heaven anyway from what I was told by my Witness co worker, supposedly its reserved for 144,000 people or 12,000 from the 12 tribes.  The rest of us are SOL. 

Personally I don't know what I am I was baptised catholic but never have been to church in my life, too many hipocrites in there telling you to do this and don't do that when they all get busted picking up hookers and molesting children.  Hell I might lean more towards Wicca than anything else judging by what I think I believe.. 

I do agree that intelligent design is all a bunch of BS I just don't buy that crap no way no how.. 

Darwin is right!  Science will set you free!!   :0
That's a load of crap. Why would Heaven only have a certain amount of places? It's not exactly going to encourage the growth of the religion is it? I don't think Christianity has ever been a 'competative' religion. If it is, then I'm screwed, as I seem to lose at most things.
bigp66
+63|6555|memphfrica-memphis,TN

Kobrakai wrote:

Proud To Be An Atheist.
wow your f'ed up
kkolodsick
+14|6674

Possum61 wrote:

Darth_Fleder wrote:

Proud to be a Christian.
Amen
I read you.
herrr_smity
+156|6635|space command ur anus
i`m a
https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/32/bornagain0ov.jpg
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada
fuck dat shiiiittt
bigp66

DR-BLAZ wrote:

Marconius wrote:

I'm a moderately anti-religious Atheist, or a Strong Atheist.  Raised as a catholic, started thinking for myself around age 14 or so
My experience is very similar to Marconius. There's nothing like Catholicism to drive a person away. So, I'm an atheist. Other fantastical things I don't believe, in addition to deities, include the tooth ferry, global warming as a result of human activity, easter bunny, santa claus, sprites, ferries, gray men, chupacabras, big foot, and the like.
no your just fucked up mentally
Erkut.hv
+124|6742|California
Once again the Erk will say this-

We are all going to find out in the end who was right.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada

bigp66 wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

Proud To Be An Atheist.
wow your f'ed up
not as fucked as a believer, that is fo sho.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6575|NYC / Hamburg

nope ... proud to be non religious (except if bf2 counts as one)
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6772|Toronto Canada
Praise Allah
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6743|Salt Lake City

I'm not.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6701|San Francisco
Oh great...who brought this up again *facepalm*
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6668|Canada Eh?

DR-BLAZ wrote:

Marconius wrote:

I'm a moderately anti-religious Atheist, or a Strong Atheist.  Raised as a catholic, started thinking for myself around age 14 or so
My experience is very similar to Marconius. There's nothing like Catholicism to drive a person away. So, I'm an atheist. Other fantastical things I don't believe, in addition to deities, include the tooth ferry, global warming as a result of human activity, easter bunny, santa claus, sprites, ferries, gray men, chupacabras, big foot, and the like.
I'm exacly like these guys.
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6547

Battlefield2Player wrote:

Christian and proud of it.
Mackaronen
+18|6644|Uppland, Sweden
No! Nothing!
But then again, when somebody can prove to me there is a god, then i believe. But until then i will have Sundays completely off. Or what ever the proven god wants from me.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6718
Nope, of course not. Why would I believe in a magical mystical being who somehow created the universe? Why would I believe a long story written in about 300AD? Why would I believe in God, after all the SHIT that happens to this Earth? Why did he let the tsunami happen? Why did he let Hitler kill the Jews? Why, if He/She/It does not advocate gays or gay marriage, WHY would he create people who are gay? Answer me that.
ATC
+58|6751|...
I am. Ya see, I believe Jesus died on the cross, FOR ME. FOR ME. FOR YOU. FOR EVERYONE. Now, you can accept that, or you cannot accept it. It's your choice. But think, if you dont think Jesus died on the cross, think what if, what if He did. What if I AM wrong? If someone died FOR YOU. Wouldn't you do ANYTHING to make it up to them? I would. It's pretty sad if you wouldn't. I'm not here to argue. I probably won't even post in this thread in case of starting a huge arguement. Good day to you all.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6682|Moscow, Russia
I'm an atheist. So much atheist that I don't even scream OMG when I get stabbed in the back, which happens quite rarely.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6565|Oslo, Norway
Someone make a guide!: "How to make a poll"
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6661|Wigan an proud of it mate !
BOLLOX.... U wanna talk religion go to fucking church... This is a BF forum. All religion is a big load of hairy bollox.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6701|San Francisco
Judge, this isn't the part of the forums to talk BF2.  The whole reason this section exists is so people can talk about other things...specifically serious issues.  If you don't want to talk serious, please stay in the BF2 Chatter areas.

This thread should have died a long time ago, methinks...all in favor of a close?
topal63
. . .
+533|6726
Close
bigp66

kessel! wrote:

bigp66 wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

Proud To Be An Atheist.
wow your f'ed up
not as fucked as a believer, that is fo sho.
no

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard